Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy (600 Views)

Why Didn’t Your Marriage Work Out? – Uche Maduagwu Blasts Don Jazzy / Fans Blasts Don Jazzy To Go And Get Married-see What Don Jazzy Did / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by Meloshi(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2018

Many of you have not seen this, how a Nigerian-London based Award-winning Blogger, speaker and creator of #SAGGYBOOBSMATTER, Chidera has slammed ace Nigerian producer for body shaming her.
Don Jazzy in his ‘joke manner’ had shared the photos below and told his followers that their battery level is their bae..
Angered by the picture, Chidera took to Twitter to blast him..

See below:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-lufQ0JOokR0/Wl6YwGosqSI/AAAAAAAAlX4/_4H42Q2YnI0b4jpUGzRHvpBxf3ekwsH5ACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Capture-153.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KBhUyXWgtZU/Wl6YwMr4E_I/AAAAAAAAlX8/ofP6q1vj7TUrKd6eZpj_kXziCqIxoa9fACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Capture-154.jpg[/img]

Source=>>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/thank-you-for-being-horrible-award.html?m=1

Missyb3 Fynestboi
Re: ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by tstx(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2018
It is definitely worth it
Re: ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by Ebije1(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2018
I think d.jazzy went to far with dis joke and if d bloggers start wit dem now dey will say dey want to spoil dia career
Re: ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by KushyKush: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
What if Jazzy did that to make her twitter account/Blog famous?
Re: ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by NairalandCS(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Me thinking if that's boobs or slippers.

Re: ‘thank You For Being Horrible’ Blogger Blasts Don Jazzy by Pussyisfood: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2018
I always try to tell the truth without sugar coating sh1t because you see, I care about your health. I don't want you to die of diabetes.

Back to the point. That b1tch had better wear something more decent. Who's she tryna impress with them saggy tits? I don't get why girls do this a lot and it's disgusting. Real women won't expose the saggy, braless tits.

Look at her looking like an abomination. Always using the body shaming cliche to gain sympathy.

Women are wired differently. Your boobs is sagging you show them off talking about how you're proud of your body. How would you feel if I start showing off my pot belly and my short d1ck because I wanna be proud of my body?

Last year I saw women sticking one of their boobs out and decorating it to look like a reindeer and it's always alright as long as it's a woman that does it because I can guarantee you that during the same season, if I cut a hole in my trouser and stick my dick out then decorate it to look like an elephant, all hell will break lose. I'm so phucking tired of this hypocrisy and this feminine society we live in where you are always right if youre a woman

I Be Pastor Nor Mean Se Make I Nor Do Secular Music Or Stop To Go Club – Kas / Maybe Don't Roll Your Eyes At Kim Kardashian's Gun Control Stance / Why I Left Mavin Record, Iyanya Explains