Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Mavin Boss Apologises After Body Shaming Lady On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Boss Apologises After Body Shaming Lady On Instagram (582 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Boss Apologises After Body Shaming Lady On Instagram by Meloshi(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2018
He shared a photo collage of four women on Instagram, using phone battery analogy to grade their looks by percentages.

With Rihanna as the fourth woman in the collage, he wrote "Your battery is your bae".

He apparently gave Rihanna the highest percentage and one of the three other women in the collage, who had the lowest percentage, called him out.

The lady, by the Instagram handle, @theslumflower, wrote: "I love being body shamed and slandered by Nigerian musicians.

Thank you for being horrible @DONJAZZY. Hope it’s worth it!"

The remorseful Mavin boss immediately apologised for his action and deleted the post.

Source=>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/mavin-boss-apologises-after-body.html?m=1

Missyb3 Fynestboi
Re: Mavin Boss Apologises After Body Shaming Lady On Instagram by dechibs(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
The lady on the top right tho... SMH
Re: Mavin Boss Apologises After Body Shaming Lady On Instagram by Uyiii: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
when your battery level is 50%cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) / #bbn:bitto Bryan Suffers An Uncontrollable Hard-on While Comforting Nina [VIDEO] / Beyoncé has A Message For All The Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.