Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job (1586 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Asking A Girl For $ex Before Offering Her Help / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / "I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by exlinkleads(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
First of all, this right here is a common knowledge and yes, getting a job this days in Nigeria is 99% not assured. But for the fact that guys or should I say bosses do this openly and notoriously makes it down right annoying.

Someone shared this whatsapp chat on social media, between a lady, and a guy who promised to give her a job. And apparently, the employer, Harry says he’d employ the lady as his secretary, but she has to be his sex slave 'kind of'.

This is indeed pathetic. See what she shared below...

See full conversation @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/lady-shares-conversation-with-guys.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by Cowbuoy: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin

LOL... Walahitalahi, na people like this man dem do sex doll for... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by ikhyoooj: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
YOUR CERTIFICATE IS NOT ENOUGH, COUPLE IT WITH ICT SKILLS

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by hurricaneChris: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
And this is gonna be church employment? shocked shocked

Aiye leee
ibosi ooo
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by richythePH(f): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
stupid things like this wont surface online if every guy has a sex doll lipsrsealed

save up, get ur personal sex doll and stop asking begging ladies for sex cheesy

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by Cowbuoy: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:
stupid things like this wont surface online if every guy has a sex doll lipsrsealed

grin grin

LMAO... Just look at God cheesy

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by emynike2001(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
This IS serious....

Hilarious.

CLICK THE LINK on my signature to see today WINNING numbers.

Happy winnings
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by micfoley: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Crazy things happening in this country
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by Lionbite(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

guy you don dey chop this meat for weeks now, he never finish?
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by richythePH(f): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Cowbuoy:

grin grin

LMAO... Just look at God cheesy

hahahahahaha

multipurpose sex doll............,... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by richythePH(f): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Lionbite:
guy you don dey chop this meat for weeks now, he never finish?

lol
my guy na 2020 i dey finish this meat o cheesy

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by donstan18: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
The lady isn't wise.

Most ladies can even offer their pussy for the exchange of an original android charger
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by Learnstuffs: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
All these scammers hiding under the umbrella of church
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With A Guy Asking For Sex Before Offering Her A Job by exlinkleads(f): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2018
missyb3 obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Wife-To-Be Who Is A Basketballer / Nairaland Guys And Careers / So This Is What They Do In Dubai? True Meaning Of Dubai Potra Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.