Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? (2174 Views)

My deposit on Binary keeps getting declined. what do i do? / Trading Volatility Index On Binary.com Mt5 / Good News For Binary Option Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders. i need your advice very urgently as regard the binary option investment platform.

Towards the end of last year November to be precise, i invested a whooping sum of 10m in binary option with an investment company in Lagos whose name i will prefer to keep annonymous. Last december 2017 i was not paid the 40% expected returns from my investment. In this Jan 2018 the company came up with 20% return from my investment with effect from January 2018. My question therefore is, is 20% return a reasonable one or i am being cheated. Please investment experts on this forum should kindly advise me on this am confused. Thanks.
Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by obi58: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders. i need your advice very urgently as regard the binary option investment platform.

Towards the end of last year November to be precise, i invested a whooping sum of 10m in binary option with an investment company in Lagos whose name i will prefer to keep annonymous. Last december 2017 i was not paid the 40% expected returns from my investment. In this Jan 2018 the company came up with 20% return from my investment with effect from January 2018. My question therefore is, is 20% return a reasonable one or i am being cheated. Please investment experts on this forum should kindly advise me on this am confused. Thanks.

If the 20% is steady, take it with both hands. You should be glad you have not been scammed.

1 Like

Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by mcqwerty(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Take your roi and close your account.

Ask them for explanations and why they could not deliver.

Check your signed agreements or terms of contract to see if this was stated or implied.

Find another tested investment platform.

1 Like

Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by Caleb5: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Oga as the company for ur capital, why do I feel they blow up ur account?
embarassed
Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by structuredan(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Spread ur investment, invest with an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
mcqwerty:
Take your roi and close your account.

Ask them for explanations and why they could not deliver.

Check your signed agreements or terms of contract to see if this was stated or implied.

Find another tested investment platform.
which one do u know that is reliable with higher returns?
Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by Trippledots(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
A friend trades individually and gives me 22% mnthly.... he was faithful till he went to use an auto trader software that wiped his account.

My investment with him was a six figure amount.

He is gradually finding his feet and said he wants to pay me off so he can compound and grow his capital again.

So 20% isn't bad by itself. however if that's not what was agreed from the onset then you should take d matter up with them.

That being said, i personally have a real estate business where i make up to 17% monthly.... if interested i can link you.

1 Like

Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by rogar: 10:44pm On May 20, 2018
Tell me more about these (your b options + real estate). Leave a contact number. Thanks
Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

Yearly or monthly?
Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by Steven888(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Anyway, I recommend that you withdraw all Binary Option investments. It is too much risk.

1 Like

Re: 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? by MarianaTrench: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

This Binary Options bullshit is a scam...the bastard I gave my money to blew the whole thing in under 48 hours!

I would strongly advise that you withdraw you whole capital, that is if they have not blown it already

(1) (Reply)

FX Challenge / Easypay! For Steady Income Earning / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.