Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos (64037 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Emelcee: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2018
AKWA Ibom State dethroned Miss Teen 2017/2018, Miss Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang has finally cleared the air on why she embarked on that image tarnishing mission, posting a semi-nude photoshoot on her birthday which caused an uproar on social media, leading to her dethronement by organizers of the pageant.

Read Her Letter

AN APOLOGY LETTER FROM MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.
..."In a dilemma such as which I see myself, one would be lost on who to chose between the Devil & Deep Blue Sea.
I CHOSE THE DEEP BLUE SEA".

I, Miss Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang who until my dethronement few days ago was MISS TEENS 2017/18 deeply apologies over my negative behaviour lately.
Few days ago I added another year to my age & I thought it wise to embark on a photoshoot, I decided to post my "Half Nude" pictures taken with the clearest of intentions.
Not knowing I would be misunderstood!

And so, I apologize to organisers of the "Miss Teens Pageant" whose crown I bore...
To teenagers across boards who are victims because of how they dress...
To Akwa Ibomites who I let down...
To parents, family, School & friends...
Please, from the deepest recesses of my heart, I plead for FORGIVENESS.

The past few days have been hell for me, so depressed & so hard on me regarding the fact i was a serving queen & shouldn't indulge on negative trends. It hurts & sincerely, I have never felt this way in my entire life, and I just cannot control it.

I never meant to bring disrespect to the world of Pagentry or modelling professions, my intention was not to belittled the crown or insult fellow queens. No... Far from it.

MY REGRETS:
1.) Not being asked WHY but being judged by ALL without an opportunity for fair hearing.

2.) Not being allowed to face a panel on my suitability to continue as a TEEN AMBASSADOR before being banished.

3.) Not being asked the motive behind my actions.

4.) Not given a chance/opportunity to atone & plead for forgiveness.

5.) Being chastised, condemned & treated as an infidel over a mistake i should have been corrected with kid gloves.

Notwithstanding, I am sorry for what I did yesterday, I am sorry for what I did today and what I'll do tomorrow.

I know I could apologize for days on end but it may not eliminate your thoughts on me but i take solace on God Almighty & on his grace I continually seek strength to endure the pain i currently face. Knowing my actions upset many tremendously,
Please I Am Deeply Sorry. My fault, I Am Human & Not A Saint Without Blame.

Dear Friends,
Help me if you will "Not to drown in this Deep Blue Sea". We Teens must grow, and Thrive, for a better tomorrow.
As a child raised from a Christian home, I seek for forgiveness from all who i must have offended, I am not entirely perfect so let me not be crucified over an ignorance i now regret.
It is my fervent supplications to God that my apology over this sad episode of my life be ACCEPTED by all who i offended by this ugly incidence.
Once again, I AM DEEPLY SORRY, PLEASE ACCEPT ME BACK AS I AM.

SOURCE:
http://akwaibomdaily..com.ng/2018/01/dont-miss-dethroned-hibernated-boobs.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by richeeyo(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Hammer head of horror

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by ipodstinks: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Your problem, your life.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by iamJ(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2018
its very difficult to listen to ugly people cry

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Kokolet11: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Chai who will marry this girl.the boobs has fallen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
See her flat nose sef angry

I just dey wonder how dis wan take win beauty kween for akwaibom wey get plenty fine gels?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
She Probably Wanted To Be More Famous So She Had To Make Up Controversies For It Now See What It Costs Her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Holla007(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by amiibaby(f): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its too late go and sin no more

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Talk2Bella(f): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
smiley prolly misled by her manager thinking this will make her trend, so sorry hun we all make mistakes but sadly the internet never forgets i hope you get to read this and come outta your depression, it kills and maims emotionally i believe you have learnt your lesson and will thrive as the queen which God created and has ordained you to be, Much Love

Isabella Ibeji.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by kgr8mike(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
She needs someone right now. She needs a counsellor.

I can imagine what goes on in her heart. She needs all of us. She needs forgiveness.

I think those organizers should not delete her from their forum but make provision for a counsellor to manage her during this time of crisis so that participating in the context will not eventually ruin her entire life. We are to build and not to destroy.

God help her make a difference and turn a beautiful leave again. Amen.

28 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by MVLOX(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Babe it's too late to apologize..... It's too late....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
It's too late to cry, we remotely controlled you from our coven that day grin grin grin

#itsourworko

9 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by donstan18: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
I can only see a man on those pictures?

Abi na men de win miss akkwa ibom

22 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by ikdaddy01(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
see the flat thing

3 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by princeSammyz: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
See grammar o...

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
But the boob go down o. Doesn't portray her in good light. She dey copy Kardashian dem tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by edlion57(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apologize accepted... Next ..plz

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Koolking(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Emelcee:
AKWA Ibom State dethroned Miss Teen 2017/2018, Miss Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang has finally cleared the air on why she embarked on that image tarnishing mission, posting a semi-nude photoshoot on her birthday which caused an uproar on social media, leading to her dethronement by organizers of the pageant.

Read Her Letter

AN APOLOGY LETTER FROM MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND.
..."In a dilemma such as which I see myself, one would be lost on who to chose between the Devil & Deep Blue Sea.
I CHOSE THE DEEP BLUE SEA".

I, Miss Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang who until my dethronement few days ago was MISS TEENS 2017/18 deeply apologies over my negative behaviour lately.
Few days ago I added another year to my age & I thought it wise to embark on a photoshoot, I decided to post my "Half Nude" pictures taken with the clearest of intentions.
Not knowing I would be misunderstood!

What does she mean "Not knowing I would be misunderstood" and "Devil & Deep Blue Sea"?

She wrote trash of a letter. Whoever is her manager goofed big time, even with the content of the apology letter.

Her intention was clear, to promote sex. She would have fared better promoting her lewd tendencies on xvideos rather than being a teen queen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by datfreshdoc(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bleep u,Bleep ur apology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by mooregan(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
So this girl asio eba awod ekondo. Sai!! Ndito eyio afia mmagi. Anie ndik Ma'abasi. As if usio eba nsuan ikikeme, adiwong sika adian do. embarassed embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by joebroney020(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
ISSORITE
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Too late! That's y we have to consider the consequences of our actions before we do them.... wedding MC

3 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by Vladm(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Live with the consequences of ur action...."slayqueen"

3 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos by pyyxxaro: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
See as she be like mad woman when wear wig

Chidinma Okeke well done oh

As u don teach this small gal bad tin embarassed

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.