Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Power Of Time ---> Give It Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Time ---> Give It Time (475 Views)

The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) / The Power Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Time ---> Give It Time by dondavad: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2018
The power of TIME

*GIVE IT TIME*

When someone comes and tells you, "I can't sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude", before you commit your heart to such a person, please, *GIVE IT TIME*.

When You just meet someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do, remember you need to *GIVE IT TIME*.

When you visit your uncle during a vacation for two months, don't be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days don't start making arrangements to relocate to their house, *GIVE IT TIME*.

When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12 am to 6 am, please don't shut him down, first *GIVE IT TIME*.

When someone joins your fellowship in the first year and he is in every group/department , please don't rush and make him a leader, rather *GIVE IT TIME*.

When you enter a new environment and everybody worships you and eat your mess don't be carried away just *GIVE IT TIME*.

When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable promises, please before you involve your money, first *GIVE IT TIME*.

Finally, when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don't know what to do, ask the people or person for involved to please *GIVE YOU TIME*.

You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are. Some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they will fail.

Time tests Love and proves it.:-
Time tests businesses and authenticates it.
Time tests spirituality and reveals it.
Time tests friendship and uncovers true
friends
Time, a good tester.

Don't say that the utilities in your area is now the best until you have *GIVEN IT TIME*.

Your uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can't amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to *GIVE YOU TIME*.

*_Quote me..._*
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.
*Time is a TESTER*.
*Time is an AUTHENTICATOR*.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Time ---> Give It Time by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Thank you very much for this. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Friendzone / A Political Story From Rivers State University 2016 SUG Election. / My Shit Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.