Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ladies And Sex Dolls Hypocrisy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Sex Dolls Hypocrisy (465 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Sex Dolls Hypocrisy by MrWondah(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm not a woman basher but I think most of your ladies are hypocrites when it comes to matter of se.x.

Since this sex dolls saga started trending I've notticed that most ladies have reacted rather negatively. It also seem they are feeling the heat of competition where there is none.

From Facebook to twitter through offline and here on Nairaland. Even self acclaimed feminists are now shifting grounds and the core lesbians envious

Is it OK for a SHE to have dil.dos but not OK for a HE?
Re: Ladies And Sex Dolls Hypocrisy by Xinzu: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
I still won't fĂșck a sex doll though...

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Sex Doll / Do You Have A Friend That Your Parent Don't Like To See You With And Why / Hilarious Comments Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.