Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Girl I'm Interested In Can't Speak English... I Need HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I'm Interested In Can't Speak English... I Need HELP!!! (454 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I'm Interested In Can't Speak English... I Need HELP!!! by humbleman555: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
There’s this girl I’m interested in, I met her through A Foreign Affair,

she’s from Bangkok, Thailand and she barely speaks English.

The services of AFA has provided a free translator and have been translating for us.

When we had our first call it was a bit awkward… but she’s still someone I’m interested in.

I’m just a bit worried about how genuine her words really are.

Let’s be honest, translations aren’t as accurate as we want them to be. So, now I am thorn.

I want to know more about her because she seems to be a real sweetheart but at the same time,

I can’t be completely sure about how we will be able to talk to each other,

especially when things work out between us. What should I do? I really need some advice and help!!!

Should I still continue and try my luck with her? Advice please!
Re: The Girl I'm Interested In Can't Speak English... I Need HELP!!! by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
cool
Re: The Girl I'm Interested In Can't Speak English... I Need HELP!!! by gabinogem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
It's either u enrol to learn how to speak her language or she does likewise...I heard that "love breaks boundaries" wink
Re: The Girl I'm Interested In Can't Speak English... I Need HELP!!! by mikejj(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
bangkok??.make arrangement so that she can start learning english. and u too try a means of learning bangkok language.with time things will flow well.bangkok loverman

(1) (Reply)

[must Read For All Ladies] 10 Ways To Make A Man Truly Fall In Love With You / How To Get Over Your True Love / Oblivious Husband: How His Rejection Driving Me To A Friendly Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.