Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? (1995 Views)

What This Corper Is Doing Will Amaze You. See Photos / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
nairalanders abeg oh is this the new NYSC outfit?

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by sarrki(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
That's the religious intolerant we are talking about

Why do you mock one way of dressing
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by sarrki(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
pascal558:
nairalanders abeg oh is this the new NYSC outfit?

Extremist behave this way

How are you sure or believe your religion is better than this ?
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by Gloryr: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

The law supercedes any religion. ....the Bible and Koran mandates it's followers to obey the law at all times......in a sane clime. ..the corper should have been sanctionedited and booted out of the NYSC scheme. ....same with all those deeper life people that wear skirts instead of trousers. ......but we are in shiiithole Nigeria where anything goes.

Useless vegetable shiiithole president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by bugidon(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
E no get wetin person no go see for nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gloryr:

The law supercedes any religion. ....the Bible and Koran mandates it's followers to obey the law at all times......in a sane clime. ..the corper should have been sanctionedited and booted out of the NYSC scheme. ....same with all those deeper life people that wear skirts instead of trousers. ......but we are in shiiithole Nigeria where anything goes.

Useless vegetable shiiithole president

Where is that criminal called Mazi ?
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by 4kDdullard: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

Thank God you escaped alive from the invasion in Benue.
Nnamdi has finished playing his part so use your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

Extremist behave this way

How are you sure or believe your religion is better than this ?
Oga you have nothing to say that will justify this...law is law and no one is above it,nor be national assembly walk person out sake of say him nor wear uniform??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

sentiment nor dey allow you think well again.
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
[s]That's the religious intolerant we are talking about

Why do you mock one way of dressing[/s]
STFU!

3 Likes

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by Gloryr: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

What's my business with the fair yellow guy?

2 Likes

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
donald trump was actually referring to!
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by freshkpomo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

so this looks like something normal in your sight bah??

1 Like

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by freshkpomo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
we dey jejely observe una oh
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by undisputedgbola(m): 3:35am On Jan 19, 2018
OP, if I'm not mistaken; this picture was taken at AKSLG Zonal office baa?

1 Like

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by freshkpomo(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
undisputedgbola:
this thing does not look right in any form
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by Iseoluwani: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
I served at the Taraba camp, my ZI had to send a lady back because she made a long skirt with her khaki

Hypocrite useless Friday wAAAARAHIPPer
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by freshkpomo(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
I served at the Taraba camp, my ZI had to send a lady back because she made a long skirt with her khaki

Hypocrite useless Friday wAAAARAHIPPer
hahahaahhahah,wish u have an image of that too loooool,seriously this image shock me when i first see am,some people nor know say to disobey authorities na sin self...give wetin belong to ceasar to ceasar and God own to God shikena!!!
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
undisputedgbola:
got no idea,a family member sent it to me!!!
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
this sarrki of a guy is defending the wrong thing,learn to speak the truth for once it wont kill you...all your comments on nairaland have been bias!
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by undisputedgbola(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
pascal558:
got no idea,a family member sent it to me!!!
It seems I saw the same person earlier this week..
At the same location I earlier mentioned..
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
undisputedgbola:

It seems I saw the same person earlier this week..
At the same location I earlier mentioned..
they are everywhere my brother,have seen alot but nothing to compare to this...if all ladies start dressing like this rape go reduce walai !
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by undisputedgbola(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
pascal558:
they are everywhere my brother,have seen alot but nothing to compare to this...if all ladies start dressing like this rape go reduce walai !
Lol...
But it's peculiar to one religion... so kolewerk..

What about students who are dressed like this, only for you to find out they're wearing nothing underneath...

This life ehn.....
Just be yourself and nothing more!!
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
undisputedgbola:

Lol...
But it's peculiar to one religion... so kolewerk..

What about students who are dressed like this, only for you to find out they're wearing nothing underneath...

This life ehn.....
Just be yourself and nothing more!!
for my younger sister school na so one make one lecturer provoke one day and the lecturer na fellow muslim too oh,but u know these people when dey form holy pass yea...the lecturer get bad mouth sha,him tell the girl say "na una type them go say make him catch goat for afternoon and them go say them dey fear say the goat go bite them,but if them see you for night,na dog you dey catch'" hahahahahahahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by undisputedgbola(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2018
pascal558:
for my younger sister school na so one make one lecturer provoke one day and the lecturer na fellow muslim too oh,but u know these people when dey form holy pass yea...the lecturer get bad mouth sha,him tell the girl say "na una type them go say make him catch goat for afternoon and them go say them dey fear say the goat go bite them,but if them see you for night,na dog you dey catch'" hahahahahahahahahhahah
Lmao....
She go catch lion 4 night seff.....

Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by freshkpomo(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
undisputedgbola:

Lmao....
She go catch lion 4 night seff.....
hahahahaha,that na strong parable oh,strong one!
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2018
undisputedgbola:
Lmao.... She go catch lion 4 night seff.....
loool
Re: Is this Corper Outfit Right Or Wrong? by pascal558(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=undisputedgbola post=64361034]
Lmao....
She go catch lion 4 night seff.....[/quote nr be small thing

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch A PCM Where Were You Posted / NYSC Camp 2013 Camp Requirements / Where Are The Best States To Serve Amongst The NYSC Zonings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.