Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her (1272 Views)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Treas006(f): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
A 54-year-old businesswoman simply identified as Maggie beat up her 26-year-old boytoy after allegedly catching him red handed making love with a girl in her own car in Lusaka, Zambia.

According to reports, the angered lady took the law into her hands and beat this young man like a little child, punishing him for messing with her heart.

Pictures below.
http://www.wakawoman.com/26-year-old-guy-beaten-sugar-mummy-cheating/

Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by kunlesufyan(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Nonso92(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wtf!! Please shift lemme faint on his behalf!
And the said guy posted his misfortune on social media .. This life na wah
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by princechurchill(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na Mike Tyson step sister?
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by stayingfocused: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
See wetin person do my fellow man all because of money... chai!
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by divineneed: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahahahhaha Asswear this guy face funny no be here o... See him mouth as e don turn Kpomo grin grin grin grin
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Fatherscrush: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
This guy is a confirmed fool! He just sitdon woman de beat am ni?
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by overambitious: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
hahahahahahahahaha foolishness grade one
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by overambitious: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Abeg no faint where i wan faint biko
Nonso92:
Wtf!! Please shift lemme faint on his behalf!

And the said guy posted his misfortune on social media ..
This life na wah
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by believeucan: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
And to think the guy even share before and after pboto?

Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Treas006(f): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
omo the hustle is real o
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Davidospy: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wish all this boys following sugar mummies up and down will see this guy make them for rest
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Sharpbobo: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
chineke mu o oooo hahahahaha
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Smallcharger: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
The face no gree me look... abeg who get nokia small pin charger for here?
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by kanicorp9(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin Lol
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by donstan18: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good for am
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by ouzo1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
The beating even change the guy color of shirt.... Na wao
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by richythePH(f): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
lmfdtshe (laughing my fvcking dick to stone hard erection) cheesy cheesy

mehn this is hilarious cheesy
the guy is a shameless idiot and a disgrace to his manhood

anyways all these rubbish would stop once every guy gets his own personal sex doll cheesy

no more jealous girlfriend or sugar mommy

no more getting beaten or humiliated by ur girlfriend or sugar mummy

#WeSexDollsWeStand

Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Treas006(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thats when and if everybone can afford the damn thing! lol

richythePH:
lmfdtshe (laughing my fvcking dick to stone hard erection) cheesy cheesy

mehn this is hilarious cheesy
the guy is a shameless idiot and a disgrace to his manhood

anyways all these rubbish would stop once every guy gets his own personal sex doll cheesy

no more jealous girlfriend or sugar mommy

no more getting beaten or humiliated by ur girlfriend or sugar mummy

#WeSexDollsWeStand
Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by Hppro: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
I thought i was the only one that notice! hahaha
ouzo1:
The beating even change the guy color of shirt.... Na wao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 26 Year Old Guy Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her by richythePH(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Treas006:

Thats when and if everybone can afford the damn thing! lol

cheesy
Trust me they will grin

if not now, at least in the 3, 4 years when the price would certainly have reduce

for now we they just have to visit sex houses/brothrels where these sex dolls are the sex workers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Only Pathetic, Emasculated Men Prefer Sex Dolls Over Women. / I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo) / Adorable Photo Of Groomsmen Praying For Groom On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.