Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Is Happening In Our Crypto World - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Happening In Our Crypto World (1023 Views)

The Scam In The Crypto World / Join Our Crypto And Escrow Service Group. / Crypto World For Newbies, Start With Or Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by emmachucks(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please o those of us that bought btc at 18k and etherum at 1200 what is our faith.

This means we have to hodl till it comes back up
Forcing some of the short term erst to go long term or do you dis aggree?
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by japhethGold: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hold unto your coins. the market will surely rebound.
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by polimaf(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by Perfect1989: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
japhethGold:

Hold unto your coins. the market will surely rebound.
really
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by lindashealthwat(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its caused by Chinese new year. Will come back fully February second or third week
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by Rubbiish(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Its caused by Chinese new year. Will come back fully February second or third week
So without chinese no coins?
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by lindashealthwat(f): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rubbiish:

They are the highest trader.

60% of major exchangers are Asian. So they have huge effect in the cryto market
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by adokhai(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
buy more while it falls to lower your cost and increase profit in the long run, best option or keep trading as alternatives
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by lindashealthwat(f): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
adokhai:
buy more while it falls to lower your cost and increase profit in the long run, best option or keep trading as alternatives

Earn lots of free coins from ongoins airdrops.

Just register and wait to receive the coins its 100% free you have noting to loose.

Visit this link to see list of over ten new crypto currencies that you can earn free coins .

https://www.nairaland.com/4293916/get-free-200-ico
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by robotix: 1:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

Chinese population alone is 1.2billion people or more. That should tell you how much effect they have on any global economic sector.
Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by mecussey(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
lindashealthwat:

heyyyyyyy...i no reason this thing ooo, you cannot be more correct. You get sense ooo, time to invest deadly. My chinese friends told me they are all going on holiday and productions will be on hold for now and thats the effect

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In Our Crypto World by lindashealthwat(f): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
mecussey:

heyyyyyyy...i no reason this thing ooo, you cannot be more correct. You get sense ooo, time to invest deadly. My chinese friends told me they are all going on holiday and productions will be on hold for now and thats the effect

Yes it is

(1) (Reply)

GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) / How Can The Stock Market Help An Average Nigerian? / Former NBA Star Antoine Walker: Life After Losing $110 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.