Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Find Out What Sexy Really Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find Out What Sexy Really Mean (2573 Views)

What Sexy Gift Can I Get This Girl? / What sexy and energetic women get in relationships (photo) / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Sexy Really Mean by streetmingles(f): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
any (myself inclusive) find it hard to define sexy. I mean, it is an intoxicating feeling to know that someone or even a lot of people find you sexy. For some, being sexy is a feeling and for others, it is a certain style or look. While to the ones who define things literally; being sexy is to be sexually interesting and exciting. long story short, to radiate se*uality. This means you appeal to someone in a sensual manner. And in my opinion, it really isn’t a bad thing. That is aside from your traditional, cultural beliefs and ingrained principles of chastity. Besides, being sexy is a very important component in any healthy romantic relationship. It’s basically friendship if s*xual attraction is absent. The problem however is that the image of sexiness being reduced to a show of skin-tight, skimpy dresses, overdone cleavages and super long legs.
I mean, if you go to google and type sexy, the images are quite appalling. Oozing s*x appeal is way more than that irrespective of what the fashion Industry makes us believe. How you dress does not define sexiness. Besides being sexy can be said to be in sync with self confidence. Why? Quite a number of guys and ladies fin confidence in members of the opposite s*x extremely attractive. People who know what they want and approach those things purposefully and with an air of assurance – not arrogance – are ever appealing. You’ll be shocked to know that many men in particular are all that interested in how the ladies dress, talk or even how they look per say. Its in the aura that the women exhibit.>>>>http://googlenewsextra..com/2018/01/find-out-what-sexy-really-mean.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] / A Married Woman Won't Let Me be! / My First Black Boy's Sperm Trace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.