Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola (25796 Views)

Another Fire Outbreak In Dosunmu, Lagos Island / 'Mama Put' Causes Fire Outbreak In Enugu Park, Bus Burnt (Photos, Video) / Fire Outbreak Kills Policeman, His Wife & Daughter At Police Barrack In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by stephenduru: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Earlier today I shared the sad story of a young couple, their daughter and a newly recruited Police constable killed by  fire outbreak at a police barrack in Yola.

Eyewitness claim the incidence occurred at 1am while the couple were asleep. Efforts to break down any possible exit for their escape proved abortive however one person is said to have survived and is under intensive care.

The Adamawa state Police PRO said investigation is ongoing regarding the cause of the fire.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/graphic-photos-of-3-police-officers-and.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by stephenduru: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2018

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by B3sty(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
What a Disaster!!! May their Soul Rest in Perfect Peace...Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Kenzico(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Too much Deaths in this country....!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
If it's not tragedy, I would have laughed hard @ the police man.... R I P

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by IMASTEX: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
Too much evil news. What is going on!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by MrGreenMavro: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
so sad...may God help us sad sad
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by itchie: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rip to them...please let's try to be cautious with our electrical appliances and minimize the way we store fuel in our homes. Most domestic fire outbreak is as a result of carelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by solochris(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Reelmii: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
a generation has been wiped offf, God please console their extended families
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
properties?
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Display of dead bodies shud be banned abeg, this is so wrong

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by DONSMITH123(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
tribalwarlord:
If it's not tragedy, I would have laughed hard @ the police man.... R I P

HABA

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by taxsman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
RIP, the whole police barracks don't have machine that can break doors? Haba Nigeria police.
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Mike008(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
TRAGEDY
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
dry meat grin
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by hopefulLandlord: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is so sad!!!

so sad

Are there no Christians in that house or environment? cuz they would've easily put out the fire and raised these guys from the dead since Jesus made it clear that they'll get whatever they ask for in his name

let's check those verses shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 [b][i]For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Christians can help us raise them from the dead like he did Lazarus, afterall he said they'll do "even greater works" than he did

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by SalamRushdie: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
I suspect suicide arson
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chai. Rip to them. Imagine what that little girl went through in that fire.
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Deji63: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
God help us in this new year. Rip to the dead. So sad.
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by zombieTRACKER: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Which kind sleep be that shocked
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by zombieTRACKER: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Chai. Rip to them. Imagine what that little girl went through in that fire.

How can an adult sleep while the house is burning... Even ordinary smoke is enough to wake one Up and head to an escape....

Is the house a maze undecided
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

How can an adult sleep while the house is burning... Even ordinary smoke is enough to wake one Up and head to an escape....

Is the house a maze undecided
Smoke kills faster than anything and it makes one weak that's why they couldn't move I guess.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by zombieTRACKER: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Smoke kills faster than anything and it makes one weak that's why they couldn't move I guess.

Head to the door mehn undecided
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by YaksonFCA(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sad. RIP
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by gloert: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mike008:
TRAGEDY

Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Curses from innocent Nigerians.
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
This is so sad!!!

so sad

Are there no Christians in that house or environment? cuz they would've easily put out the fire and raised these guys from the dead since Jesus made it clear that they'll get whatever they ask for in his name

let's check those verses shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 [b][i]For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Christians can help us raise them from the dead like he did Lazarus, afterall he said they'll do "even greater works" than he did

Hmmmm. Animal in Human flesh
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by cpu2006(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
source is life.
Re: Dead Bodies Of The Policeman, His Wife, Daughter Killed By Fire Outbreak In Yola by patomberekpe(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Investigation is ongoing, how many investigation has ever been concluded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos / Cars Damaged As House Fence Collapses In Ibadan (Photos) / Primed 800sqm At Cowriecreek Estate(NLNG ESTATE) LEKKI PHASE 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.