Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (88079 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by room089: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guy keep burning ya heart jare!
After all you are not too young to die!
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Priceless200:
Wait oo. Does weed makes one lose weight?? For real.? Just by smoking it ni... Wow!. Lekpa loading
the herb is not for every1 madam
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
breakfast of champions
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by EMMYNENTLY: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
No wonder...... The inspiration of Manya came from this, I knew it � � grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by makky555(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
pawesome:
is called thermal transfer grin

Didn't know grin angry
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by vroy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
osheyyy science student
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
tribalwarlord:
He eats well so, no biggie
are you his cook or baby mama?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Timajohn(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
deco22:
In 40 years time,we will see them begging for money to go for surgery after they have destroyed their kidney and liver with excessive amounts of alcohol and weed.

Mtcheww.
what's the assurance that he will clock 40... Bcox he is a living dead
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by biggie73(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Weedkid is free to eat anything as lunch, breakfast or dinner. He should not involve folks in future problems like Majek.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Timajohn(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
MA LO lyrics. WIZKID PART.:- this kind weed i don dey smoke oh,,i pressure dey high cox of u wo woh...my brain is low down to me o..this weed they make me thinner,,weed they make me suffer o...without weed i getti wahala o TIWA SAVAGE:-robo skeh skeh robo skeh skeh,if no be weed then tell me what o...betta shempe betta shempe.. Nobody messing with cocaine o
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Rick9(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2018
No wonder wizkid appearance is getting duller by the day.

E no come fine again compared to when I first saw him in 2010 "
Holla @ ur boy Video.

He really need to quit smoking because it's drying him up and making him age faster.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by godquality: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Haha medicated Igbo....

People should stop judging, no be everybody wey dey smoke Igbo go kolo. So far it's working well for the guy..
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by austinegreat: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601. We always put smile on people's faces. By God's grace we have never failed
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 18, 2018
There is nothing wrong with smoking or drinking that magical plant.

Please pay attention to what I am going to write here, it is from years of research and if there is any truth out there about this plant, here is it.

Marijuana is a not existing only on planet Earth, there are marijuana species in all planets that Humanoids exist, it is an interdimensional organic plant, a friend to Humans that usually zeroes out the ego and leave one pondering, always pondering. In science this is called altering your consciousness, and it has a microscopic effect on anything you focus its powers to.

This wonderful plant, has been taken by Humans, to any planet within the Galactic Federation of Beings. Against popular belief that people who smoke marijuana go crazy lies a subtle truth, it is the reverse, mad people like smoking pot, cos it makes them feel close to being 'normal'. That is why mad people who smoke pot, smile like normal people. It is capable of altering your perceptions, in science it means your level of consciousness can be altered, because as nodes on the consciousness frequency of the Universe, you can be affected by the effects of THC which is produced in the brain and is also available in the plant.

Now, let us go to meat of the matter. The government knows that when you smoke pot, you will begin to question the rat race cos weed makes you to ponder and sleep and do what ever your mind tells you to. So, you will question the norms, you will question the governments, that is why most pot smokers are termed 'outlaws'. They are not outlaws, for them, laws are not necessary. We could all be happy. Pot smokers can share everything including their girlfriends especially on group sex. Who does want that ? Cool, aint it ?

Do not criticize pot, unless you have tried it once. I have tried it because a nairalander called Correctguy101 encouraged me to to try, and it was a wonderful experience feeling meditative and connecting to the Universe at a sink sip of its Tea. Then Promised to research on this wonderful plant, and I promised to write about when issues of marijuana are discussed. I did that research Correctguy101.

This thread is dedicated to the interdimensional spirit called Correctguy101, the King of the Tea.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Quoran:
He should have mercy on his lungs.
But marijuana does nothing to his lungs, its not nicotine nau
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2018
IMASTEX:
Congrats. Please keep it up as long as it is good for your health. . .lol

His life his choice !

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Gorgeous2017: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2018
WHERE DO THEY GET ALL HIS THINGS FROM, AND WHO ARE THE SUPPLIERS. THAT WAS HOW DAVIDO TOO SHOWED UP HIS OWN YESTERDAY.
I PITY THIS OUR GENERATION OOOOO.

GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Ennybouy:
Na wetin bring up MANYA song be dis... Source of inspiration..

FTC

He must be vegan. grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by judeodion(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
What a generation! Imagine Igbo' that people are arrested for being smoked by their celebrity openly.
And this is a role model to millions. SMH. Another celebrity who does illegal things openly is one gay boy who has bleached life out of his skin...
Tessyama1:
Nigerian super star, Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid doesn't have the normal breakfast human beings have, and he has taken to Instagram to show it off.

Meanwhile, fans of the Starboy label boss had advised him to tone down his penchant for smoking cannabis, also known as marijuana.

One fan recently asked him on social media, “must you smoke all the time” while another enjoined him to reduce his intake of “hard drugs” because it’s starting to affect his appearance.

Since he burst into limelight over six years ago, Wizkid has at different times, publicly displayed his love for smoking pot.

Hence, it is common knowledge among his fans that he occasionally indulges in smoking marijuana.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/wizkid-shows-off-his-breakfast-and-its.html

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
science student
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Billyonaire:
There is nothing wrong with smoking or drinking that magical plant.

Please pay attention to what I am going to write here, it is from years of research and if there is any truth out there about this plant, here is it.

Marijuana is a not existing only on planet Earth, there are marijuana species in all planets that Humanoids exist, it is an interdimensional organic plant, a friend to Humans that usually zeroes out the ego and leave one pondering, always pondering. In science this is called altering your consciousness, and it has a microscopic effect on anything you focus its powers to.

This wonderful plant, has been taken by Humans, to any planet within the Galactic Federation of Beings. Against popular belief that people who smoke marijuana go crazy lies a subtle truth, it is the reverse, mad people like smoking pot, cos it makes them feel close to being 'normal'. That is why mad people who smoke pot, smile like normal people. It is capable of altering your perceptions, in science it means your level of consciousness can be altered, because as nodes on the consciousness frequency of the Universe, you can be affected by the effects of THC which is produced in the brain and is also available in the plant.

Now, let us go to meat of the matter. The government knows that when you smoke pot, you will begin to question the rat race cos weed makes you to ponder and sleep and do what ever your mind tells you to. So, you will question the norms, you will question the governments, that is why most pot smokers are termed 'outlaws'. They are not outlaws, for them, laws are not necessary. We could all be happy. Pot smokers can share everything including their girlfriends especially on group sex. Who does want that ? Cool, aint it ?

Do not criticize pot, unless you have tried it once. I have tried it because a nairalander called Correctguy101 encouraged me to to try, and it was a wonderful experience feeling meditative and connecting to the Universe at a sink sip of its Tea. Then Promised to research on this wonderful plant, and I promised to write about when issues of marijuana are discussed. I did that research Correctguy101.

This thread is dedicated to the interdimensional spirit called Correctguy101, the King of the Tea.

Come now Billyonaire, King of "The Tea?" grin

You must've fallen in love with the Brew, no?

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2018
correctguy101:

Come now Billyonaire, King of "The Tea?" grin

You must've fallen in love with the Brew, no?

Is King of 'The Tea', not a title worthy enough. Yes ? Should we make it God of the Tea ? Yes ?

The brew was fantastic. I hope to try it again this weekend.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Billyonaire:

Is King of 'The Tea', not a title worthy enough. Yes ? Should we make it God of the Tea ? Yes ?

The brew was fantastic. I hope to try it again this weekend.
Thumbs up.

Do you know some people have been watching both of us talk about this and have also tried the Brew? I was shocked when another nairalander mentioned to me that my "prescription" was "heavenly" gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
correctguy101:

Thumbs up.

Do you know some people have been watching both of us talk about this and have also tried the Brew? I was shocked when another nairalander mentioned to me that my "prescription" was "heavenly" gringrin

That brew is not for the faint-hearted. How stupid was I, to even believe the societal nonsensical stigma associated with a Plant, an organic natural plant growing on Earth. I mean these people are trying to alienate us from Nature, our Mother. They make us believe that our source of hope is outside ourselves.

May we continue to open the eyes of others to see the world for what it is. To look at the Sun as the Source of Light and the Moon as a satellite in the Night and the Stars as the signboard of our Seasons. We must go back to what we are, we are Humans and Plants and Animals are our closest friends and allies.

We must not allow the stigmatization of various plants to stand any more.

Who ever drinks the brew will understand that this is not just an ordinary plant. This plant can make you question reality and the slavery called 9-5.

Smokers of this plant are called outlaws, because it is capable of upsetting the matrix, so Yes, the plant has to be bastardized even when Alcohol is worst, it is legalized, Yet a natural plant is banned. What a planet !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by prince049(m): 12:45am On Jan 23, 2018
correctguy101:

Thumbs up.

Pls prescribe the best-known way you enjoy your herb...as for me...I dey always enjoy my herb anyhow I want...need more ways
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Cately(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
I need AdSense account or YouTube with AdSense help ur bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House / Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.