Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

"My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (34427 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by NigeriaGIST(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nigerian man narrates how he was jailed after his Igbo wife reported him to Dubai Police claiming he raped her

A Facebook user, Mazi Ojoto narrated how he did everything possible to bring his wife over to Dubai, only for her to have him jailed, claiming he had raped her.

He stated this after another Facebook user described the recent marriage of another Nigerian man to an Asian-looking woman as "marriage of inconvinience"

"Marriage of inconvenience black man will never be accepted no matter how he tried by whites that boy is playing with fire believe me u will hear his cry based on experiences white women no be mai mai o" the man wrote.

See their posts below...

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-was-jailed.html

2 Shares

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Ayodejioak(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018

Don't mind them.we are used to such stories here in the US too. That's why you need to avoid most Africans, Nigerians especially if you want to go far in any diaspora country. Thank me later

kiss
What else can be better than a FTC on your birthday.
Drop your likes to wish me happy birthday! tongue

249 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by eminikansoso(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
one man food is another man poison.
it does not matter whether black or white, bad egg is bad egg no other name na bad egg.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Mc1807(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bia dis guys em above me angry Tot i'll make ftc.. Anyways d guy shud carry his cross ..dis d reason y BEING SINGLE ROCKS!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Problem in this marriage did not start yesterday.

When you went into marriage, did you expect a nice gentle submissive wife.....or an equal partner.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by tbagjames(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by KrystosCJ(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
How can we help you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by ObamaOsama: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
and you think dubia is Nigeria,,,,, that you can Rape someone and go free

sorry my brother,,,,,dubai isn't Nigeria

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by zombieTRACKER: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Naso brother

Marriage no get formula
Just pray to God

7 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by obajoey(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
They have been doing that for long.
You take them there, they turn to gods.

3 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Ogeeluv: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
so sorry dear, that's life for u.

1 Like

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
marriage sometimes brings badluck, dunno y nigerians see it as an achievement

6 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by MistadeRegal(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Simple!
You too report her for seduction.
She'll be jailed too.
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by TimT: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hahaha... Eeyaa sorry.... Such is life... By the way, "For better For worse"...
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by luminouz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
U
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by raker300: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Let’s hear the woman’s side before we judge Biko

11 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by MrRhymes101(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rape is a serious accusation, it should be verified before jailing anybody... wedding MC
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by valdes00(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
So because Chelsea stayed in 6th position and won champions league, Manchester united also stayed in 6th and won Europa league that's why Arsenal are using styles to stay in 6th position. Chai, sense will kill Arsene Wenger
������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀���So because Chelsea stayed in 6th position and won champions league, Manchester united also stayed in 6th and won Europa league that's why Arsenal are using styles to stay in 6th position. Chai, sense will kill Arsene Wenger
������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀���

16 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm something is wrong somewhere
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Macgreat(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin by
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by DaM4(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Every one has his/her own luck when it comes to marriage, prayers should always comes first.

2 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by BTT(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
There are 3 sides to a coin-

BTW Nairaland na wah! Left the main story of the interracial marriage between an African and an Asian to the story that best damages the reputation of our women.

'Wehdone!' This is your own contribution to the #Shithole narrative.

6 Likes

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
No be chinko woman be that?

1 Like

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Nobleking2000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
T
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by ckmayoca: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
men can twist story die

1 Like

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by dust144(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
U get luck dey release u
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by sandrahnaub(f): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
One man's misery is another man's victory grin
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by BeijinDossier: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Naso brother

Marriage no get formula
Just pray to God

Some people think say marriage is bread and butter. I dey laugh some bachelors. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
His wife?
That's a surprising one.
I'll love to hear her side of the story and that of the police too.

Well, some of these Nigerian women become very vindictive once they get to that side. I wonder what brings about that drastic change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by congorasta: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
k
Re: "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Most women are wicked

The man sef jonse

Why u go bring your Yankee wife come Naija
Especially when she never born scatter cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent / Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.