Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Read The Full Transcript Of Daddy Oyedepo’s Warning To Fulani Herdsmen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read The Full Transcript Of Daddy Oyedepo’s Warning To Fulani Herdsmen (370 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Full Transcript Of Daddy Oyedepo’s Warning To Fulani Herdsmen by martins80(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2018

ere’s the complete transcript of the message for Nigeria by the Living Faith World Outreach(Winners Chapel) pastor Bishop David Oyedepo. Remember he had over the weekend spoke about how herdsmen have been killing citizens and how dangerous this is for the nation and it’s citizens?.

Read:

Prophets have a duty to warn people, nation against impending danger.

I am sent as a prophet to the nation and God grants me access to divine confidentialities of nations.

I have this wake up call for a nation in a state of slumber.

Insurgency is spreading across the country under the guise of Fulani herdsmen. Danger is looming.

For example, how many of these killers have been brought to book since their campaign of carnage, death and destruction began, one may ask?

A nationwide crisis is in the offing than may be worse than anyone around knows.

Tell me the morality behind some strangers who are doing their business as cattle rearers overrunning your farm with your labour and graze their cattle on your crop and when you challenge them, they kill you.

Continue reading by clicking here

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(27/01/2018) Day 17 / See It / How Do Bishop Oyedepo Define The Word Jealousy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.