Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal (21626 Views)

Jigawa Receives 76 Almajiris From Gombe State, Rejects 7 / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG’s Latest Offer, Crisis Looms / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bobby4090:

Oooola laa... And even buy up your father's land and state house and turn them to Cattle Villages.
I dey laugh ooo.
These fulani guys are not better than the cattle they say they are rearing and you shouldn't give them an inch otherwise their unseen backers in Aso rock will simply pour in Oil money and turn your state to grazing field.
I dey laugh ooo!
Buhari will rule for ever,abi?
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Samabu07(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
osuofia2:
No sensible leader will accept the evil cattle colony proposal, funny enough the ediot promoting the colony thing is an Idoma man. Audu ogbeh the Agric minister, its seems the blood of the people killed in Benue is not enough.
Buhari is a disaster
That old man is representing only his stomach and his immediate family.
No sensible and right thinking citizen will buy the thoughts of colonies by the FG.

Every one will die some day.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by jollymizzle(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
So be it.

A solution still needs to be found.

Hiding ones head in sand never solves problems.
I'm suprised that you think we don't have a solution. the states have said ranching is the way forward like its done all over the world. the herds men have not even tried it and to think they want free land is just preposterous. they have(must) to embrace ranching, it's the only way forward
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by thatigboman: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Taraba, one of the image denting states in Nigeria. Never heard of a good news from that land, no resources... even bad news sef, we no just dey hear anything. I see why all Nigerian come form either Lagos, Oyo, Ogun PH, Abia and partially FCT. The rest 30 states na MAP BEAUTIFICATION!
grin
so u have not heard of the jukuns from taraba. Where that war criminal Gen TY Danjuma is from
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Mayflowa(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
bestman09:
That is how it should be. Anybody that needs land for his personal business or farm should be ready to buy. No free land anywhere

I don't even know why all the state governors are not investing massively in cattle rearing. If cattle becomes available everywhere, no one would buy from those killing humans fro their animals.

But how can FG allow movement of cows from place to place in 2018! And the senate and house of rep keeps quiet. This is the worst impunity I have seen in any nation
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by mastermaestro(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
What's with this colony of an idea? Is someone trying to spread Islam by force? I am beginning to consider this issue through a religious eye. It doesn't look like everyday grazing anymore; it's looking more like a religious people on a conquest mission.

Say no to cattle colony!!!!!
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
DrToche:
good
Na lie. It looks like what i tried before. it can never regrow hair around the bald portion in the head. Beard growing is possible with this solution though
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by excel101(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
PMB; please give them free land for cattle colony
TARABA; its for sale @ #10m/ plot.
HERDSMEN; ok, see #500m for 50plots
TARABA; sory i beg the plots of land don finish.
The fear of herdsmen is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by slowbreeze(f): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
ourfather:
.. but is it even a good idea to sell lands to them .. Take a good look at it.. If these people can buy ak-47's And kill people without getting condemnation by the federal government then they can buy your lands too.. The same people that gave them cash for guns would also sponsor them to pay for lands .. That entails that they would rightfully have a place in your communities .. You killers would become your neighbours ..
DEAR BAN BOT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT A KILLER HERDSBOT ....I KNOW YOU CAN DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN THE OUTCOME OF MY THOUGHT PROCESS(this comment ) AND A HATE SPEECH(which this clearly isnt)

A CONCERNED NAIRALANDER

Thats If the landowners agree to sell their lands to Fulani herdsmen nah..To sell land no be by force .
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by robosky02(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
“We have chosen to embark on cattle colonies because we want to supply water to cows, because the grass they eat is not just any kind of grass. Cows are very selective about the grasses they eat, even if they are not, the quality of grass they eat determines the quality of beef and milk you get" ........Audu Ogbeh

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/15/fulani-herdsmen-nigerians-misunderstood-meant-cattle-colonies-audu-ogbeh/

nonsense why not firs emback on what humans will eat and drink?
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Eluwilussit(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
AnodaIT:
Don't be surprised when El Rufai and Arewa donates billions to herdsmen to acquire hundreds of hectares in your state

To sell land na by force? Both FG and States know that herdsmen will never get anything meaningful from locals. Especially now that they have shown everyone their true intentions. cool

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by baralatie(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
ciopnigeria:
But seriously, on a very serious note, the space in Sambisa is wide enough to contain all the cattles in Nigeria.
Are they saying that kastina and the other Fulani States does not have land for the colonies again?
good question?
though sambissa is out of it for now
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by poseidon12: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Great. Way to go. Audu Ogbe and Buhari should use their houses for the cattle colonies.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by mvem(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2018
ciopnigeria:
But seriously, on a very serious note, the space in Sambisa is wide enough to contain all the cattles in Nigeria.
Are they saying that kastina and the other Fulani States does not have land for the colonies again?
...they move southward in search of fertile land for grazing
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by greatestman(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Taraba, one of the image denting states in Nigeria. Never heard of a good news from that land, no resources... even bad news sef, we no just dey hear anything. I see why all Nigerian come form either Lagos, Oyo, Ogun PH, Abia and partially FCT. The rest 30 states na MAP BEAUTIFICATION!
grin
And people controlling you, your intellect, and resources are from there.
They dictate what you do in terms of policy.
Do you know TY Danjuma is from Taraba State?
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by austinegreat: 4:39am On Jan 18, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601. We always put smile on people's faces. By God's grace we have never failed
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by donttouch: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2018
So Buhari and his Fulani brothers want to re-colonize Nigeria in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by AlanTuringAI: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2018
tomdon:

This is a very juvenile assertion!
Taraba contributes more to national income that Oyo and Ogun
Do your research well oga, don't be ignorant

You must be joking with this statement. Please enlighten me on how. Is it by GDP contributions, IGR or what? Come on.
Don't give me crap about Agricultural produce because Oyo and Ogun are equally up to the task especially with cash crops like Cocoa, rubber and the likes.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by AlanTuringAI: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2018
greatestman:

And people controlling you, your intellect, and resources are from there.
They dictate what you do in terms of policy.
Do you know TY Danjuma is from Taraba State?
Mr man, is your TY Danjuma a more prominent figure in Nigerian politics than the likes of OBJ?
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by DrToche: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2018
fairfora:
Na lie. It looks like what i tried before. it can never regrow hair around the bald portion in the head. Beard growing is possible with this solution though
u tried in ur dream? cos the sales of this oil began last December 10..u can check my signature
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by 1Naijiria(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2018
The cattle owners just like other business men/women should be capable of Manning their business without affecting other people's business (farms), with or without government support.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by jwals: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Lol COW COLONY THAT IS COW COLONISATION PROGRAM, Who cow go colonise again after british colonial era grin
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by yewawa: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Now i know that there is a hidden agenda......and God will never allow it........WE ALLSAY NO TO Colony.......
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by greatestman(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

Mr man, is your TY Danjuma a more prominent figure in Nigerian politics than the likes of OBJ?
So you don't know the likes of OBJ are boys to TY Danjuma and Dangote politically?
These people don't talk, they dictate what happens and likes of OBJ are the errand boys.
No be people wey dey talk anyhow (Like OBJ) are the cabals.
The cabals don't show face, they dictate, and all leaders dance to their tone.
GO and learn how politics works abeg.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by RillJ(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2018
The bullshit must not sell. Ranch or roast.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Xisnin(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
grin
Shut up herdsman.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
grin
what are u trying to say, Is ur brain paining u at the center?
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Ayodejioak(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
snowprince07:
what are u trying to say, Is ur brain paining u at the center?

I feel your pain. Get well soon!
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Ayodejioak(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up herdsman.

I feel your pain. Get well soon!
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
DrToche:
u tried in ur dream? cos the sales of this oil began last December 10..u can check my signature
ok. How much is a bottle and how many bottles do you have to use before your bald head would start regaining it's lost hair ? How many customers have tried your solution with results? By the way, you're not a good marketer. A potential customer challenged you on your product and you're hitting him back with insult for your info, you just failed my test.
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by DrToche: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
fairfora:
ok. How much is a bottle and how many bottles do you have to use before your bald head would start regaining it's lost hair ? How many customers have tried your solution with results? By the way, you're not a good marketer. A potential customer challenged you on your product and you're hitting him back with insult for your info, you just failed my test.
always quick to say insult when none is dia..check my signature

a good marketer to you will be someone that will take your shit when u trow it to them even when it calls not for that.?why making false statements when its not true and expect to be treated VIP based on customer is always right ish....every one isn't like dt
Re: Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrToche:
always quick to say insult when none is dia..check my signature

a good marketer to you will be someone that will take your shit when u trow it to them even when it calls not for that.?why making false statements when its not true and expect to be treated VIP based on customer is always right ish....every one isn't like dt
that was a great test for you, take it or you leave it. Unfortunately, you failed, period. No wonder many young guys like you often fail simple interviews and they'd say , they've been looking for a job but they couldn't fine one, they've attended many interviews but they were never called back.bla.bla,bla. If a marketer who needs to render a service can't endure insult, that money won't get to him. You need your customer's money and not the insult because insult doesn't stick to human skin. You're not good at marketing from all indications. By the way, your solution can only grow beards and not regrow a bald hair. Your product isn't for somebody like me who's looking for someone he could dash his beards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Lagos: Soldiers Seize Phones Of Residents / Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers / Buhari Rejects States’ Plan On Unilateral Takeover Of Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.