Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,975 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) (1441 Views)

"The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) by asaajuomo1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Allah's scripture surface on the ground under a tree in front of Okada part dealer in Freeman by Ibadan street opposite St. Jude Church in EBUTE-metta, Lagos today. The owner of the shop (IBO MAN) close to the point called the attention of the people when the scripture LAILA ILALAHU came out of the ground. As at 7pm this evening, thousands of people had visited the place to see the Greatness of God.

Re: Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Story
Re: Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) by asaajuomo1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Story

Not story, it's real. You can visit or contact any of your friends or family members in EBUTE-metta Lagos to confirm.
Re: Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) by olasaad(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Laila Ilalahu Surface On The Ground In Ebute Metta, Lagos (Picture attached) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol. That one no be Allah's name. It looks meaningless.

I was there yesterday up till 12AM as the incident occurred on Herbert-Macaulay Way very close to my house at Ibadan Street. But I think a similar incident that took place at Adekunle Street, also in Ebute Metta, was genuine; it seems people really saw Allah's name on a spot there.

Though I am a Muslim, I don't really take all these things serious unless I see them myself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Govt To Declare Monday,jan 13th For The Celebration Of Mawlud Nabiy / The Solution To Gaza / Will Muslims Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.