Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) (1001 Views)

Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by Adeoba10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
APC is synonymous to scam.

Re: Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by simplemach(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lols, scam scam scam
Just funny sha
Re: Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by Adeoba10(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalasticlala.... Let the world see our new rice pyramid
Re: Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
See the big bags of sand... No wonder 2 cups of the rice itself need to be washed with 25litres of water before boiling... As for the stones in it just leave am to God cause human power is useless
Anyone that quote me may their next meal be unknown as what is in those bags
Re: Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by Rawshal(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ayee mii..Kuku kill me
Re: Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by Damoxy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
NIGERIA is SCAM

These Bags of Rice are brought from Benin Republic and Repackaged In sawonjo,Yewa North Of Ogun State.
No Rice is being produced in that Area o. Na repackaging them dey do.

You see Nigeria has Big Problems. They know we Nigerians like to hear Lies. I really hope our Votes will count in 2019.even if does. I can't see any Sensible Candidate to lead this Nation yet

I really feel This Country should just be Sold and they should share the Money amongst the citizens.

We are really in a SHIT HOLE
Re: Mitro Rice That Was Launched In Ogun State Is A Big Scam. (pix) by Thanlease(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why is this government like these? Who did we offend in this country?I know one day we will be out of this one chance government. Iro po ju.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll: See What A Man Did To His Doll After Going 10 Rounds On Tramaldol / I'm In Need Of Help / Wizkid Set To Make History In 02 Arena - #starboypopupshop Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.