Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (58794 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Mikkystorm: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chikita66:
I'm not interested in his riches, I want to have my own riches. So I don't think dating him and changing myself just cos he is rich is my top priority.

Well some people think wealth is top priority. What's yours?

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
all this one na talk for mouth. .when live catch you, true confesssion go enter ur mouth
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
reasons why he may never find love.

Trust me, he's going to find a lot of women willing to stick with him it might not be love but it's an alternative. It's like drinking Pepsi it's not coke but damn as hell feels like one.

5 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Sarah20A(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
shocked who u epp shocked u don baff :-Xwho u serve embarassed keep ur standard,I will keep my wig undecidedmtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeree I hate NONSENSE undecided
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by CornFooPanda(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
if your parents did not teach you how to speak to people, do not bring such crass behaviour to the internet, city boy
Pardon me, Aunty CrassBehaviour grin

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by martineverest(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
is he marrying hair....what a dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by dayounglor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
some beards aren't natural either, there are creams for them

In which case you should be satisfied with hair enhancing and growth cream. Not fix ups...Be realistic...wigs? seriously? Be beautiful like that. We love the natural.

Don't look like two different individuals.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by peculyachi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't like his beard either....it is too chuku chuku, disorganized, disjointed, all in one....

eerm. Hunku Paddy....the girls you got engaged to, did you break up with them because they were putting on wigs and lace fronts,..
if yes..did you not see the wigs and lace fronts before "chyking" dem
If No...then my friend said I should tell you that you have a spiritual wife....
but me? I think you have issues....with yourself....to break up with too ladies even after engagement tells a lot about your personality....
Meanwhile tell you daddy to check that Glo Mast...My friends can't even call your customer care line...
I am using MTN...e no concern me...
Oya let me go to the next Amebo.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mikkystorm:

Well some people think wealth is top priority. What's yours?
Making my own wealth is my top priority and am working towards it.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by safarigirl(f): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
victorvezx:

Hahaha, u are ignorant oh. Even if they use cream, which I doubt, it's still natural because it grows right out of the body, it is not bought from the market and placed like Wig
If you want to make your point, you can do it without the insults. Anything that has chemical assistance is not natural anymore. There is nothing natural, for instance, about relaxed hair.

IVF is a form of conception, but is it natural? No. Are test tube babies natural considering they are created by using the eggs and sperm of two people? No.

Educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
dayounglor:

In which case you should be satisfied with hair enhancing and growth cream. Not fix ups...Be realistic...wigs? seriously? Be beautiful like that. We love the natural.

Don't look like two different individuals.
Na so

Anyway, I don't wear wigs.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
We reason alike but our pocket differs lol

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by safarigirl(f): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
pcguru1:

Trust me, he's going to find a lot of women willing to stick with him it might not be love but it's an alternative. It's like drinking Pepsi it's not coke but damn as hell feels like one.
it gives you a temporary good feeling, but such relationships will eventually die off and leave you with jedijedi grin

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by LyfeJennings(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
This guy's standard must be high.
I can imagine
He's seen it all
All first class by virtue of birth
Hmmm!!!
Oluwa, shanu emi na o

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by dayounglor(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
Na so

Anyway, I don't wear wigs.

I guessed that much. Wig wearers won't have the moments to create such a strong but porous defence

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
if you think someone who has standards as superficial as wigs is husband material, it's a cause for concern.

Paddy is just showing us the mentality that led to his two failed engagements.
that's according to your own conclusion, that's what he wants u don't decide for him.

5 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by XingXhang(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yu
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status

And some will usually say, it's her life. Her choice. We all have choices, don't we?

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status

What his mates choose to do is irrelevant to his course of action. He is free to marry or remain single - unlike Genevieve, he has no biological clock ticking. Come to think of it, women are free to do as they please as well.
Finally, given the superabundance of flaky women aka slay queens in our society today, I am all for him upholding his standards.

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by idu1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:

Is this the same safarigirl that used to make matured and sensible comments on sports and literature sections?

If you are the one what happen to you?
You are now very irritating and arrogant.

11 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by XingXhang(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:

And some will usually say, it's her life. Her choice. We all have choices, don't we?

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by victorvezx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
If you want to make your point, you can do it without the insults. Anything that has chemical assistance is not natural anymore. There is nothing natural, for instance, about relaxed hair.

IVF is a form of conception, but is it natural? No. Are test tube babies natural considering they are created by using the eggs and sperm of two people? No.

Educate yourself.
For those that use relaxer on their hair, at least it's still natural. They did not attach anything on it. It's just the same as using hair cream to style ur natural hair. It does not make ur hair artificial. It can't be compared with girls wearing fake hair they call wig

9 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Aircondition(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Obudupikin:

So you want him to compromise his standards because his mates have kids in secondary schools already.

See as you resemble doll. grin

You don make My phone screen break now..

As i see your comment, i laff till My phone drop.

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by XingXhang(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Go to your village and pick one lady that is on low cut, stop disturbing us with your preference, nobody cares, I don't.

How did he disturb you with his post?

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
it gives you a temporary good feeling, but such relationships will eventually die off and leave you with jedijedi grin

Everything will eventually fade, even those who love each other still die off. It's an endless abyss (tautology but sounds cool though ) dear. He should just live while he's alive
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by XingXhang(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sarah20A:
shocked who u epp shocked u don baff :-Xwho u serve embarassed keep ur standard,I will keep my wig undecidedmtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeree I hate NONSENSE undecided

Why are you breaking your head? He wasn't referring to you na

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
your taste, I don't find lepa guys attractive, but someone does.

I don't own a wig, have never used one because I find it uncomfortable, just as heavy make-up looks ugly to me at times, but these things are superficial. Wig and make-up does not make a person. I can't even take it personal, when I don't wear wig and I don't even know what a lace front is undecided
Oh really? Well, just take it easy on the young man
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by DONADAMS(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
internationalman:
I guess he posted this post with MTN.
lmao grin....nairalanders ehn

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by itsmeurLady(f): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nor be only standard u get, na danza.... so we shld na fry beans Nobody dey find u sef, who papa money epp abi who fine boi epp? Dey der dey deceive urself, u never meet woman wey go package u, put u for your place, even with your money nai make u dey make noise. Na only u get money There are billionaires out der dat are not makin noise, u are just the son of a billionaire and u think u can make noise. After all, I no blame u sha, na some stupid money seeking, fame seeking girls give u this leg
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by biblegirl: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
u go tey for market cos virtually all ladies ve one wig or more.even Glo sef hide under something
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by profmallor: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
MTN would love to make an advert out of that ..

internationalman:
I guess he posted this post with MTN.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by erosimo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:

So, he should marry for mariage sake? Mind you, he has his standard. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Sarah20A(f): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Why are you breaking your head? He wasn't referring to you na
go and read the comment again before u dey buy people market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.