Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) (5271 Views)

Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos / Ebook On Organic And Promixing CREAM KIT / Over 100 Organic And Promixing Recipes For Learners And Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by kilode100(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
I have seen skins being destroyed by some "yeye"mixologist or whatever they call themselves and i am moved to drop some tips to save the human race from decayed skin caused by bad bleaching.

As an unashamed bleacher myself (tongue out) with flawless skin and all i want to do something nice to my members without collecting a dime.

The thunder that will fire any senseless yeye cream seller that advertises here is charging it's batteries at Amadioha shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by delishpot: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin you dey vex o

kilode100:
I have seen skins being destroyed by some "yeye"mixologist or whatever they call themselves and i am moved to drop some tips to save the human race from decayed skin caused by bad bleaching.

As an unashamed bleacher myself (tongue out) with flawless skin and all i want to do something nice to my members without collecting a dime.

The thunder that will fire any senseless yeye cream seller that advertises here is charging it's batteries at Amadioha shrine.
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by kilode100(f): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
delishpot:
grin grin grin grin you dey vex o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by flakeStar: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Smart....
Most people get sucked in because of impatience! How can they tell you the product will whiten you in 7days and you won't flee?

1 Like

Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by kilode100(f): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na wa o... Each time i post, i get banned.

Oh chim o...

I tried sha.
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by kilode100(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
flakeStar:
Smart....
Most people get sucked in because of impatience! How can they tell you the product will whiten you in 7days and you won't flee?

There's even one called 24hrs whitening and it actually whitens o
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 03, 2018
It's the spambot probably. Try and split up your posts into bite-sized chunks
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by ladycomfort(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2018
kilode100:

We are waiting o biko kiss
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by pillowTalk(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Waitinggggg
Re: Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
kilode100:

(1) (Reply)

Know The Difference Between Brazilian And Peruvian Hair / Sexy Or Trashy? Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Bra In A See-Through Top / UKWU!! Photos Of The Lady With The Biggest Hips And Bum Bum In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.