Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad (277 Views)

List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / Tips: Guide To Study Abroad / Help I Want To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad by ibinaboonline: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please help. My little sister is dying to study abroad. She loves science and medicine. She is hating to go to school here but there's no money to train her overseas. She's settled to go to school here but it pains me like pepper that she is not pursuing her dreams. Any ideas, people? I don't know what to do. I sent in a scholarship applications for her at McGill, Canada but she was refused. Please any meaningful ideas will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Enlighten... Someone Is Confused / ACEONDO Comprehensive NCE Admission List 2017/2018 Released Online / Free HSE And Oil And Gas Professional Training For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.