Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO (4902 Views)

Rivers Based Pastor, Stephen Akinola Dies Hours After TB Joshua / “youths Will Invade Your Church If Trump Wins”— Reactions After TB Joshua Predic / Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
I believe in miracles but I don't know why I doubt this one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=452s&v=fwha2p2KzR8&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCMu02rSA4NgCFRH6VQodMGQHa1Idd2F0Y2ggYSBjaGlsbGluZyBib25lIG1pcmFjbGU%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why do I feel its a bone Makeup like this.

Lord I believe

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by jdluv(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
please add graphic picture..,
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by medexico(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
I remember that game "issa miracle×3 STOP"
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
jdluv:
please add graphic picture..,
thanks
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by Kolanist(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beware of TB Joshua, he is a false prophet and a very occultic man .pray to THE LORD to reveal to u who he realy is. also Pray that God should change his heart and save him ,for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but the spirit behind them EPHISIANS 6:12

1 Like

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Kolanist:
Beware of TB Joshua, he is a false prophet and a very occultic man .pray to THE LORD to reveal to u who he realy is. also Pray that God should change his heart and save him ,for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but the spirit behind them EPHISIANS 6:12

Am not a fan of criticizing pastors but this one is unbelievable
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2018
This is the boy holding the old bone why the new one has grown after prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ScienceWatch: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Prophet TB Joshua is a true disciple of the mighty Jesus Christ.

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS prophecy,healing,deliverance etc are a vital part of the complete Gospel that a pastor is commanded to take to all the world. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God and His miraculous solutions for our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.

Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ScienceWatch: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
To understand why the holy Prophet TB Joshua is under constant attack we can examine what Jesus Christ had to deal with.

Here Jesus identifies Satanism and atheism among the church leaders :
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are from your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.

Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe the miraculous WORKS I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not a fake pastors elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Jesus said to pastors/disciples in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ScienceWatch: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Jews are unable to believe verifiable evidence of the miracles/WORKS done by Jesus.

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the Jewish temple in Solomon's porch.

Joh 10:24 Then the Jews came round about him, and said to him, How long do you make us to doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miraculous miracles/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though you are unable to believe me, believe the WORKS: so that that you may know, and believe, that the true God is in me, and I in Him.

Joh 10:39 Because of this the Jews tried to harm him: but he escaped out of their hands.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not a fake pastors elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

[b]Today, we are blessed to have the evidence [/b]of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Prophet TB Joshua is a true disciple of the mighty Jesus Christ.

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS prophecy,healing,deliverance etc are a vital part of the complete Gospel that a pastor is commanded to take to all the world. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God and His miraculous solutions for our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.

Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Go straight to your point sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by Slikbae: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
That's graphic....shiiit
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by TheArchangel(f): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2018
This is bone healing and there is nothing abnormal or miraculous going on here. This is a natural processes which includes many stages.
Most certainly this boy is in remodelling stage which as we can be seen is not remodelling well.
It is being hampered by ignorance, poor blood supply which leads to the death of the osteocytes as bone cell death is also dependent on degree of fracture and disruption to the Haversian system, soft tissue in between bone ends restricts healing, poor general health reduces healing rate.
Drugs that impair the inflammatory response impede healing also.
Infection that diverts the inflammatory response away from healing towards fighting off the infection.
Young bone unites more rapidly than adult bone.

From the looks of things this bone is not healing well and the child needs urgent care in an Orthopaedic hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2018
TheArchangel:
This is bone healing and there is nothing abnormal or miraculous going on here. This is a natural processes which includes many stages.
Most certainly this boy is in remodelling stage which as we can be seen is not remodelling well.
It is being hampered by ignorance, poor blood supply which leads to the death of the osteocytes as bone cell death is also dependent on degree of fracture and disruption to the Haversian system, soft tissue in between bone ends restricts healing, poor general health reduces healing rate.
Infection that diverts the inflammatory response away from healing towards fighting off the infection.

From the looks of things this bone is not healing well and the child needs urgent care in an Orthopaedic hospital.

lol you know you're lying sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 4:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Kolanist:
You made a conclusion and after you are asking God for direction on your alreadybmade conclusion, Why?
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 4:29am On Mar 02, 2018
TheArchangel:

But the child is now healed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 4:31am On Mar 02, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Why do I feel its a bone Makeup like this.

Lord I believe
Then the makeup artist should be the greatest in Africa.

Christians have lately become so faithless these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2018
shadeyinka:
Then the makeup artist should be the greatest in Africa.
Christians have lately become so faithless these days
this is just like healing an amputee
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Almost but not quite.

What the atheist communities want is to see a decapitated man come back to life. An amputated legs grow in their eyes.

They forget that no pastor controls God. Its the other way round. God chooses what He would do and when, to no ones qualms

2 Likes

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Almost but not quite the kind of answer atheosts want to see. Of course, no kind of miracle will satisfy them even if the dead were brought back to life.

They forget that God is not under the control of any man of God, rather the reverse is the case. God chooses when, how and how He wants to intervene in the matters and affairs of man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
shadeyinka:

Almost but not quite the kind of answer atheosts want to see. Of course, no kind of miracle will satisfy them even if the dead were brought back to life.

They forget that God is not under the control of any man of God, rather the reverse is the case. God chooses when, how and how He wants to intervene in the matters and affairs of man.

the bone grew instantly the boy started walking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:

P
the bone grew instantly the boy started walking

I don't think so. It probably took a few weeks
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
shadeyinka:

I don't think so. It probably took a few weeks
No it gree instantly watch the video
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:

No it gree instantly watch the video
I've watched it before. It was after some time (which wasn't mentioned)
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by budaatum: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
TheArchangel:
and the child needs urgent care in an Orthopaedic hospital.
They will not listen. They prefer to believe that spraying TBJoshua Holy Water on broken bones will heal the boy!

The videos shows no change. Just the boy walking without crutches. Show me the boy a week later please!

2 Likes

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by donnie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:
This is the boy holding the old bone why the new one has grown after prayer

Glory to Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2018
shadeyinka:

I've watched it before. It was after some time (which wasn't mentioned)

observe that when they told the boy rise up and walk he stood up when the old bone holding his wait was outside so what was carrying his weight?
Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2018
ProsperOkec:

observe that when they told the boy rise up and walk he stood up when the old bone holding his wait was outside so what was carrying his weight?

Nothing is impossible in the spirit realm.
God chooses how He wants to execute any spiritual intervention.

Let me watch the clip again

Modified:
I watched it again. It was a before and after shoot. The bones were so dead God had to regrow another one. It took probably took a few weeks.

This is impossible from the length of dead bones broken off

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO by shadeyinka(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2018
budaatum:

They will not listen. They prefer to believe that spraying TBJoshua Holy Water on broken bones will heal the boy!

The videos shows no change. Just the boy walking without crutches. Show me the boy a week later please!
The boy is now healed. What's your problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Heroes In The Christmas Story / Peaceful Debate 2 / Pastor Okotie Dies Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.