Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hu - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hu (821 Views)

My Friend Daisy Committed Suicide / De. / Suggest An Igbo Title To Be Given To My Friend Celebrating 20years In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hu by Osuman(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello, .
Re: Hu by jdluv(f): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Osuman:
Hello, everyone, my friend was discussing with me, when a young man came, and interrupted our discussion, he focused on my friend as if they knew each other for a whilst now and asked him to accompanied him to first bank to assist him in making some withdrawal, but my friend immediately asked him to go alone that he will found some security men there who could easily asisst he. But he was reluctant to go, then one of our neighbour was passing by, we try to verified who the young man was, because he was unknown to us, then he told us he was a mad man, but he was not dressed like a mad man when him came to meet us, that was the must curios part it. what those that mean? I know it mean something but I can not tell, someone should please help with the mean. Please no harsh words. Thank you.
He should have gone at least with company of friends for security but madmen sees things he must have seen something that might benefit your friend
Re: Hu by Osuman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=jdluv post=64292278]He should have gone at least with company of friends for security but madmen sees things he must have seen something that might benefit your friend[/quote. Thanks, for sure the young man was a mad man, I just want to know the meaning of a mad man asking someone to followed him to the bank, and since he refused to followed him what dose that mean again.
Re: Hu by Osuman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST ME IN PUSHING THIS TOPIC TO THE MAIN FORUM, FOR FRONT PAGE THING AND MORE COMMENTS. THANK YOU.
Re: Hu by Sunnymatey(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Translate 2 english, pls
Re: Hu by Osuman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=Osuman post=64292506][/quote] pls, I need good reply for this post, not just viewing without commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does His Penis Struggle To Stand / Igbo Songs From The Past / See Why You Should Stop Giving Beggars Money:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.