Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here (24471 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by 8bolz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2007
this is the most stupid site so far on planet earth,you cant even log in,even if you log in before you can do something,it will go back to the former page by itself thanks to sidmach's stupid magic. pls drop your comments on this page for jamb to see that they re terrible and stop the use of online registration cause they are not ready for it.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by abiody: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2007
Hello Jamb management, why is it that one cannot fill this very online form without any problem. Do you know the most funny part of it all is that u will fill form from the first stage when u then get to the last stage after inserting the passport the site will take you back to the first stage then you will have to start afresh.

Now you gave that the form will be expiring in 5 days time so why don't you just open the site and make it easy for every one to fill and summit the form online.

Please am pleading on the management to look for some important way of solving this problem if they really want our youths to become the future leaders of tomorrow

Thanks from Abiody
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2007
8 bolz. Its now confirmed that 8 boltz was driven into ur head. U always start fake threads. I dont know why?
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by unixcrew3(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hey babaearly if you dont know what 2 say you shut the Bleep up lol, 8 bolz is 100% right, i wanna help someone register on jambonline but guest what i've been here over 7 hours without no good result, all bleeped up, when i register then to upload the pic it will start from the beginning, why is it that nigeria things always look different, if i have the opportunity to meet the fucking site that powered jambonline i'll do my possible best to see their downfall,

angry

Bleep www.jamb.org.ng

Unix Crew Team.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by elphem(m): 5:15am On Mar 08, 2007
I am really sick of the site, imagine several hours and you cannot fill a single two page form. disastrous
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by jaybaby(f): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2007
Truely JAMB shld do smtin abt it---I get so many complians that u can fill d Form on line--

But i hrd with pple using V-SAT-- It goes faster !
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by nicelady1(f): 1:58am On Mar 10, 2007
Na wa o. Even for d site to upload na wahala. I had to close it out of frustration. Is anything made by naijas ever easy or even in naija sef?

Common form for job application, u've to buy it. Kaaai.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by yemmydavid(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2007
i know pple that spend like 5 hours on d net only to eventuallyu do nothing.

the site is WACK
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by jaybaby(f): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2007
We all no it's a STUPID Site but i hrd they've extended 2 April!!!
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by annuru1: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2007
infact u are saying exepeience the same thing i am feeling here in usually be on the net for at least 12hrs a day because i do supervise a cafe in Kaduna but could u believe that even just to register a single person a day always be a big problem for me i think they to have some thing on their site if not it is not even soppose to be call site it is absolute rubbist i mean 100% rubbish.

Regards
Nurudeen
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by avagemini(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2007
i hate d fact that i was forced to register for jamb and now i hate the fact more that i have to spend hours online trying to register on this Godforsaken site.frustrating and very annoying.i wish i can meet the so called sidmach pple and tell them that what they did sucks!uuurggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by jaybaby(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2007
Y r u guyz Complianing Again I tot is open & it goin freely naw?
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by yaro248(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
Actually the JAmb website is an unprofessional, unfriendly looking, hard to navigate, less informative and virtually one of the most stupid websites I'v visited so far. I advice they meet professionals to give them a better solution.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by yaro248(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
Actually the JAMB website is an unprofessional, unfriendly looking, hard to navigate, less informative and virtually one of the most stupid websites I'v visited so far. I advice they meet professionals to give them a better solution.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by PRINCELIVE: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2007
GOD ALONE CAN HEAL JAMB WEBSITE KEEP PRAYING AND FASTING, MAY BE FOR 13 MONTHS THE WEBSITE WILL START OPENING. THREE THOUSAND SCRACTH CARD THREE THOUSAND FOR CAFE OWNERS.
PRINCELIVELONG ABUJA.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by klipsy(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2007
oboy we thought that na only we wey dey north who dey experience dis kind jamb palava wey they introduce say they want be come computer compliance like other international standard. sey tey our cafe no they even like pick their web Address before you go finish typing en go show you the page cannot display the thing come affect the rest of the addresses on the cafe link i Beg una JAMB before YARADUA and his dogs and EGLES go land to una office make una fix una link well well from[i] SOLOMON UNIMAID CAFE[/i] grin
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by wham(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2007
Why do Nigerian give contact jobs like website design to incompitent and shody pple?
because they have something to benefit or the website company belong to one of them.

For personal gain Nigerians have compromised standards.

The Jamb online reg was created to make Jamb reg available and easier to all. Its a pathetic paradox that I did TDB for 2 nights before I could painstakinly register my cousin for jamb. I spent so much money in Cafes during the day for the same reason because my internet access was at night.

What a life.

The Govt has to scrap that site!!

I think it was better when we used to fill hard copy forms and submit 2 jamb
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by dutchjingl: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2007
well I found an even more stupid site: http://www.rndpic.com Users can view pictures, try to guess the keywords others added, get points and can't do anything with the earned points smiley
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by Aisab: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2007
i think jamb are stupid organization. what a shame. just yestarday i tried to re-print my brother registrarion slip but imargin the page shows 'currently unabailable.' the problem now is we need that form urgently. whwt a mess!!!!!!!!!!
I think this people are M, F.
thank
Aisab
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by iyaaje(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2007
grandpa you stll dey write jamb?hmmmmmmmmmmmm,i hail o,comot for naira land go read your english note book biko.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by hotchic1(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
Just check out the Nigeria NYSC website and you will know taht the guy that designed the JAMB website better

http://www.nysc-nigeria.org
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by femiflirt(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
hey guys can u please tell me how can i can solve this jamb problem, i have 34 form to fill and i don spend the money, i have my laptop using multilinks isp, but the site no gree open , can u guys give me an idea how to register the form cos is to worst here in sango ota, if you know u got an idea please send me the info to femiflirt@yahoo.com
thx big up am flirt from rootbuoy music in sango ota ogun state nigeria
big up
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2008
It trues, the site is one the stupid site online.I tried helping a friend to fill the jamb form but the sites keeps complaining invalid picture format despite the fact that the picture is on Jpeg format and less than 15kb.I've been into this probs for the last one week. lipsrsealed
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by esilove(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2008
NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY. HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THIS IS A COUNTRY WHERE WE HAVE MULTITUDE OF OBTs, 419s, FROUDSTERs, IDIOTS ETC, if JAMB did not design thier site to be as tedious as it is dont you think that these guys will pentrate it.

shine your yes to me, this is the most secured site in NIGERIA,

CONTRATULATION TO JAMB
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by a9united(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2008
This is the most terrible and funny website I have ever being to.You will spend a bulky hours waiting and yet,you can't even fill up the first page of the registration.It is a pity,Yahoo has over a billion subscribers without experiencing any technologocal difficulty.We are paying N3000 for this goddanm examination,why can't they employ an expert software engineer. Bamf
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by ayomifull(f): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
I hope they are reading because i just tried it myself now with a very fast connection which is used for my work and it wouldnt just open and i had to close it in fraustration.
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by kokong1(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2008
Its Getting Worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the problem is getting worst,just yesterday i sleep in my Cafe just to Register the JAMB Form I have, only to discover that after Filling the 1st Page completely, choosing your State and the LGA, once you click on "Continue" the website re-direct you back to the Homepage, Telling you that "First Page Was Skipped, Please start Afresh", Please Start Afresh" Imagine the rubbish,after having sleepless night.

JAMB!,  Please Create more Webistes,so that the Traffic will be reduce on your Official Website.

Koko.

Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by tosy2k2002: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2008
I think i quite agree with esilove because we have got many hackers and some bad guys that would want to hack the website and generate fake scratch cards to sell to the public so thats Y most people are finding it hard to register on the website and besides their database might be full i.e number of entries is more than the size of the database provided. That Y they normally extend the date of registration so that they can generate more funds to update their database in terms of size. We cant put all da blame on them i mean what about cafes that has bad internet connections? What do you have to say about them?, most cafes in Naija uses KU BAND which is not always applicable to some secured sites. this registration stuff goes faster on VSAT connections so anyone that is xperiencing problems should contact cafes that uses VSAT connections. Jamb should really live up to expectations
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by charlisco(m): 1:37am On Feb 27, 2008
Even at midnight 3:00am it is still creeping, i wonder what happens during the day
do Jamb hve a cybercafe i want to travel down to register my form
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by Orobert: 1:58am On Feb 28, 2008
I had rushed in thinking it would be like that. I spent an hour in the day. since 22:00hr I ve been online and its 02:04am now. There is yet no hope at sight to register just one person.

I WEAK!!!
Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by najeem05: 2:28am On Feb 28, 2008
l never surprise on jamb site bcus nigeria worst in evry thing. gov, fellings, good deed, communication, skill, sport. technology etc. but outright perfect in corrupt practices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Dli Is Not A Part Time Programmes / FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.