Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara (25918 Views)

35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by benuejosh: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2018
A jihad is gradually loading.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Shortyy(f): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:

These are the same people shouting "zone-b" everywhere.

"This will be the first time of letting people know what has been happening in the last 10 years."

Watch how he or any of his likes shamelessly do this
And what exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by LionDeLeo: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:

I'm not on nairaland to teach basic English.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by phkka1(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Every one of you that joined hand to fight the igbos must receive your punishment from the fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
The herdman's are getting closer, they must take over yellowbar land and turn it to their newest caliphate... Despite that some ZONE-B from western chapter will still vote for sai baba

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2018
victorazy:
After having glimpse of the Headline, I was optimistic the former office is a Christian and I was not disappointed.
but wer is d burnt lands at least let's see images Na
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Newpride(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2018
I said it fulani herdsmen are on a mission, they wanna make sure they occupy everywhere and then have a caliphate, bring their families, know every nook and corner of all the community then bring out their evil Islamic agenda to wipe non muslims thereby forcing those who don't wanna die declare themselves as muslims by force. Buhari, it will never be well with U

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Jochabed(f): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2018
The audacity the have,beats my imagination! Buhari is fully in support of them.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by russellino: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

The other one said Bubu is just starting, this one said he had started 20 yrs back. Which one na?

SalamRushdie, give us examples. grin grin

October 2000 when Buhari stormed Oyo to confront Gov. Lam Adesina over herdsmen

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by francisbarrack(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Imagine.,.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by vertueptime: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:
No be today...

It did not take long for United Nation to accept Fulani Herdsmen as global Terrorists after the proscription by Global Terror Index.

Wondering why Nigerian government still fails to follow this global best practice?

I challange Mohomodu Buhary to labeled this vampire terrorist and see our peace would spread across Nigeria.

What is the proof heards men did it?
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Warship: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2018
onatisi:

Buhari will not listen to anybody. He has eyes but can't see what everyone is seeing he only sees through the eyes of his Fulani and Islamic fanatics. As far as buhari is concerned the herdsmen have done nothing wrong and are doing nothing wrong ,to him it is either every other Nigerian succumbs to the dictates of his Fulani brothers or face his wrath

Buhari is fulfilling the dream of Usman Dan Fodio who had a revelation that his empire will not exceed 200years.

Buhari will be the last president of Nigeria.

The country will soon breakup.

Remember the reason why the capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja, is because a late Sultan had a dream about the division of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=emmie14 post=64294950]What is wrong with these barbarians? When will they be tired of troubles? Maybe Allah instructed them to destroy and kill for nonexistent Seven heavenly virgins . I wounder what shall be retirement rewards of there females counter-parts, seven virgin guys? Hmmm .
Shallow rooted laws and teachings.[/quote
]

If you are not sure of something, its better you keep quiet than exhibit this height of stupidity. I am a Muslim but I also have been waiting for the day someone will speak out for the kwara farmers whom herdsmen have been destroying their farms too. I am just surprised you have turned his into religious brouhaha. Everyone is being affected.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by cpu2006(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Government need to investigate those behind killing and burning and do the needful in time. we should stop romancing issue like that
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Lomprico2: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Okoko

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Upon all the "pls don't make racist or tribalistic comments " people still go ahead to throw insults and tribalistic comments around.

Simple instructions Nigerians cannot take angry
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Afritop(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2018
A The worst of it is that their miyetti Allah will justify them and give reasons instead of condemning them

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Balkan(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Afonja coward. You have been keeping quiet for of your masters. A whole military officer like you.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by chilariye: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Dear Bishop Oyedepo.
I read that you have placed a curse on Fulanis and their entire generation over all the killings recorded in recent times. You have done well, in your capacity as a custodian of the pulpit.

However, with all respect sir, you need to extend your curses on those who killed innocent Christians returning from cross-over night service in Omoku Rivers state on New Year day.

You also need to extend same on those who killed hundreds of Fulani in Mambila and Bachama in Adamawa and Taraba states.

Most importantly, you need to do same on any person responsible for the lost of any life in this country. I'm 100% with you if that is done.

At least every life is a creation of God, whose message and words you preach. Every life is important. Let the curses not be limited to only Fulanis alone. Just the way some criminal elements among the Fulanis have killed, other criminal souls of other extraction have killed too. Let the curse be on them all.

I recalled you declare the gate of hell opened for anyone opposing to the then incumbent president's reelection bid. Please let's still declare same gate widely opened for those that have caused the dead of the innocents, be they Fulanis, Tivs, Idomas, Rivers people, Bachamas, Southern Kaduna people, etc.

Yours sincerely
Usman Z Idris.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by mfm04622: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:
No be today...

It did not take long for United Nation to accept Fulani Herdsmen as global Terrorists after the proscription by Global Terror Index.

Wondering why Nigerian government still fails to follow this global best practice?

I challange Mohomodu Buhary to labeled this vampire terrorist and see our peace would spread across Nigeria.

Yes, individual Fulani who engages in acts of terrorism can be designated as terrorists. However, the usual means is to designate organisations as terrorists organisation and then by implication, all members of the organisation are terrorists. In this case, which organisation are you recommending that government ban or name terrorist organisation? You can't name all Fulani terrorists. As at now, Miyeti Allah can't be called a terrorists organisations as they don't meet the criteria. You can't call Fulani Herdmen terrorists organisations. That will be like saying all Yoruba traders are thieves. Also, the term Fulani herdsmen is not a formal organisations. So, it can't be banned.

However I expect government to have at least arrested Fulani who make verbal threats because of the anti grazing law in Benue. I really don't know what the Nigerian Police and the DSS are waiting for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by ayampissed: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
I just read lies angry
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by ArodeTsolaye: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Fulanis are the rightful lord and masters of anti-Biafran zoogerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Balkan(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
proeast:
Another Middle East has been created in the Middle Belt of the sh!thole, I see no end to this, its a war without end! Yet the terrorist in aso rock said there is an agricultural revolution going on, or was he reffering to herdsmen revolution?? Well, Nigerians asked for what they are getting from these vampires. Twice, the Igbos through Ojukwu & Kanu wanted to change things so we could have a normal and just country yet twice both the conquered people of the sh!thole and their slave masters ganged up against the Igbo nation and till today, they are still making sure we continue to pay price. TO ALL IGBOS, LET US BE ON THE FENCE FOR ONCE & ALLOW OTHERS TO FIGHT.
who will go to war Afonja? grin : grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by israelmao(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Second coming of Buhari,a blessing or a burden?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by dukecharles(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari is just a bigot

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by mfm04622: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2018
vertueptime:

What is the proof heards men did it?

Good question!
Answer:- Because some people have been arrested for burning the farm and they turn out to be Fulani Herdmen!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by ruffDiamond: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
na dem get Ilorin na

#yorubafuqup
#afonjasupposeddefeatAlimi
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by israelmao(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:
Warning:To avoid morning headache don't read!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Balkan:
Afonja coward. You have been keeping quiet for of your masters. A whole military officer like you.

Say it to his face if them born your grandfather well....since you are barking from the safety and anonymity of the Internet

i know you are brave, so PLEASE do grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by Firefire(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2018
mfm04622:

Yes, individual Fulani who engages in acts of terrorism can be designated as terrorists. However, the usual means is to designate organisations as terrorists organisation and then by implication, all members of the organisation are terrorists. In this case, which organisation are you recommending that government ban or name terrorist organisation? You can't name all Fulani terrorists. As at now, Miyeti Allah can't be called a terrorists organisations as they don't meet the criteria. You can't call Fulani Herdmen terrorists organisations. That will be like saying all Yoruba traders are thieves. Also, the term Fulani herdsmen is not a formal organisations. So, it can't be banned.

However I expect government to have at least arrested Fulani who make verbal threats because of the anti grazing law in Benue. I really don't know what the Nigerian Police and the DSS are waiting for.

What about adopting Ghana's order to shoot at sight on any found Fulani terrorists?

If the President and Presidency are afraid to labeled themselves terrorist an order to arrest, prosecute to logical conclusion and or to shoot at sight if they resist arrest would suffice. But nothing has been done so far. Only lip service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by bongolistik(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Firefire:
No be today...

do you want Buhari to call himself a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara by ModsWillKillNL: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Warship:
If Buhari returns back in 2019, I see SW being invaded by Fulani herdsmen terrorists with the open support of Buhari asking for Colonies all over the West for peace to reign.

Wishful imaginations!

Enugu is already Fulani grazing colony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAT: North Is Rich, Can Live Without Billions Accruing To Southern States —NEF / Nigerians Don't Have Conscience And Don't Vote Wisely — Tonto Dikeh / Just In: NLC Rejects N27,000 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.