Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) (6176 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by Naijafinix: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2018
@naijafinix
Visit for more photos
[url]https://naijafinix.com/entertainment/gossip/lady-corper-with-the-biggest-boobs-see-photos/

[/url]https://naijafinix.com/entertainment/gossip/lady-corper-with-the-biggest-boobs-see-photos/

An Interesting photo of the last on with the biggest boobs in Kaduna State Orientation Camp..... Guys What can you say... 
Picture of busty serving call member taken at Kaduna state orientation camp melts the heart of internet users.

This NYSC corper is really endowed

Guys Comment as you View;

1 Share

Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by tasceige(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2018
I could imagine the wars between the soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by joinnow: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2018
Sex doll might be jealous of this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by princechurchill(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2018
This is the reason why we want sex dolls because dia boobs no fit give man wahala like the one she has
Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Kai....this is me rushing to meet her grin

NAFDAC approved succulent milk factory

1 Like

Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by eminentyourme(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2018
it can only be in Kaduna fura-de-nunu state

1 Like

Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
milk factory
Re: Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Kai....this is me rushing to meet her grin

NAFDAC approved succulent milk factory

grin

(1) (Reply)

SOKOTO 2016 Batch A Pcms Let's Rub Minds / Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Mobilisation Time Table For 2016 Batch B Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.