Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (35925 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by lereinter(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2018
so kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2018
God bless Daddy Ibiyeomi, I ddnt know Kemi is fine.
God bless her. Nxt WL b Otobo, Freze & nwamakpe

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by BluntBoy(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Kemi's mistake was fighting with her family members, especially, her father. Family is important because you can lean on them in times of trouble.

Anyway, congrats to Ibiyeomi. He won this war because Kemi had no choice. It doesn't mean that the story against him are false. God will expose all of them one day. Their punishment is never asleep, so says the Word.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by butterflyl1on: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2018
I believe she will be launching a prison ministry soon (this is a prophecy) she will want to ensure that Salvation ministries Champions it for the welfare of those in prisons in portharcourt and also their evangelism. She being a popular former inmate would be a major advantage.

Salvation ministries just may have gotten a major force on their team. Kemi was fearless as an enemy of God now imagine how she would be as a lover of God. She would be triple fearless and even more outspoken against the wrongs seen everywhere.

Kemi olunloyo prison ministries loading ...... 20%

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Awoo88: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Humiliation is an expressway to the heart

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Koolking(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
free2ryhme:

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Lord!

Don't be deceived by Kemi. She cried out for help that she lost fortune while being incarcerated in Port Harcourt.

Methinks, she is trying to take the shine back by all these church stunts. Traffic to her blogspace and of course money to her purse. It's all business strategy, that's how she makes money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Blackhawk01: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2018
In my country, the biggest joke is Christianity. No thanks to the "supposed" men of God. Mstcheeeeew.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by stefanweeks: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Won ti get Kemi

choi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by IkemChris(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm. Welcome daughter of Zion. You won't regret giving Jesus your life. Thank God a soul have been won for God. Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by deebrain(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.

Why dont you children of men know how to give your God glory for His work?

One word from you again and you will see an intimidation from hell. You will be amazed and sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Mrkumareze(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Probably one of the actions required before striking out the case from court. Repentance under duress...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by obowunmi(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2018
This lady has mental health issues and should be left alone.

Schizophrenia, bipolar, PTSD and borderline personality disorder. Sad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by AntiWailer: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
This is so wrong...what is she apologizing for? The poor lady simply bowed to pressure , the intimidation is too much.

If the condition to get her out of Prison is the show. I will do same too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by obowunmi(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
You can not force and threaten someone to become a born again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Dammylois(f): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmmn.... Aunty fit wake up tomorrow say say pastor's , mk am not that o.....if t brain format is real then I'm happy for you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

lmao

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ebujany(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2018
AntiWailer:

If the condition to get her out of Prison is the show. I will do same too.

Exactly... Me too

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

wxactly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Ucheamani(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

you could say that again ..I wanna believed you're a Christian young man!

do you know one of the sins that are never forgiven?... The sin of the Holy spirit, when blaspheming on his Prophet. She just realized her mistakes bro.
Only God determines who his genuine prophets are, back to the question, will Jesus react the way this pastor did given the same circumstance? Answer is NO: Stephen even prayed that God should 4give those that killed him. Christianity means: Christlike!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ogbiwa: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2018
When two forces meet, the lesser will always bow. I'm not in miss Kemi's case to know if this is genuine repentance or not, but this is simple testament to what happens when you hit a higher force. "Touch not my anointed" is still a valid warning from the mouth of God till today. You can't expect to keep persecuting fire and not get burnt. Let this be a lesson, he who has an ear let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Shameless woman. No be wetin we send her go do for the Church be dis o,chei we must discuss her issue at the coven tonight
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ebujany(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2018
deebrain:

Why dont you children of men know how to give your God glory for His work?

One word from you again and you will see an intimidation from hell. You will be amazed and sorry.

Its obvious your a blind sheepee....zombie will remain a zombie. Won't even argue with you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Cantshout: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Pastor should be careful o...i dont trust her...may be she's only trying to move close and then retaliate

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by deebrain(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:

Its obvious your a blind sheepee....zombie will remain a zombie. Won't even argue with you

You will apologize to whatever you serve, for this statement.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by holluphemydavid(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
wow,no one dat God cant used,praise ye thy Lord

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by Mysselff2: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
shocked

God will continue to bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for being used to re-format Madam Kemi's brain to default through Prison and the word of God.

Somebody shout Haleluyaaaaahhhh grin

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by ebujany(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
deebrain:

You will apologize to whatever you serve, for this statement.

After you've freed your self from mental slavery
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by saltoasis: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
I find this unbelievable.

Hope she wont run mad again.

Well I wont be surprised if she suffers brain wave again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by kitaatita: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
ebujany:
She is bowing to defeat from overriding powers. Sad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by emynike2001(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2018
A GOOD START for d new year.

But meanwhile dont miss today lottery DRAWS, CLICK THE LINK on my signature to see more.

Happy winnings.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife by saltoasis: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2018
4 weeks is too much na.
I give her 1 week, she will run mad again
sladimeji:
i give her 4weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Olamide Flaunts Guitar Tattoo On His Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.