Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Hope In Frustration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope In Frustration (367 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / Please, I'm In Frustration, I Need A Job. / Demand Of Work Experience Frustration By Employers - What Can Be Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope In Frustration by digitslegal: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2018
I am the first son and come from a very privileged wealthy family, my father through his connections gave my younger brother and elder sister federal government jobs and I in turn have been searching desperately for a job and my father in turn mocks me that I am a failure, my sister also mocks me as well that I am a failure, this is despite that I was able to secure a loan for myself which I gave my parents and I am presently in a debt of three years. Before I lost my job I sought my father's advice that I wanted to buy a plot of land and start a building project and he instantly started keeping malice with me. I am struggling to get a job now with only God as my strength, at this time all my family and extended family have written me off and abandoned me including my cousins uncle's and aunties as well as females too as I am due for marriage , What is your advice?
Re: Hope In Frustration by Bashman02: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Things like this do happen within the family when you are not treated the same way your siblings are treated.

Just forget the family for now and concentrate on your job search or try to acquire a skill that can add value to your life.

You will be ok. It z a matter of commitment and determination on your own part. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Hope In Frustration by Fragileheart(f): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Is well dear, keep your head high and hope for the best

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2018 / Yoruba Teacher / Sales Executive Is Urgently Needed In A Fast Growing ICT Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.