Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dear Women. Dear Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Women. Dear Society (1389 Views)

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / Dear Women Whats Your Take On Male Domestic Violence / Dear Women, Being A Full-time Housewife Is A Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Women. Dear Society by Brightgem(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Dear women, Dear Society.

The dynamics of our world and reality is evolving before us, right before our eyes.

If already we think there is a scarcity of good people, good men precisely, brace yourself its about to get worse. Because even the good men could become bought over, they might sell their souls to inanimate objects who look like you, they might even marry them, but already this is good news for the ones who hate emotional attachments, who see a woman as an object, they just got a new means to justify their narcissistic behaviors, and why do I say it will get worse...

Because values are dying and its its eventual death has just been taking a step further, because psychopathic behaviors have just gotten a new breeding ground, because in the near future we may not only have to ask a person if their partner is the opposite sex, for instance ask a man is your wife a woman? We might have to ask if your wife is human too, literally.

If we take the end time signs to have been nothing but a joke or unreal then we ourselves are the jokers, because this is it.

I fear bringing children into this world, because the complex things we will have to explain to them... we were taught before that marriage is is union between a man and a woman. What shall we say now...?

I am very afraid, even afraid to write out the very name of what I am precisely talking about,the new thing making news, the thing that had been created by some people to add to an increasingly sick world.

Yes, everyone is blessed with an imagination, where we can create things, and possibilities are almost infinite, but it is not all the thoughts of the mind that should make it out of the mind.

I don't know about you all, but for me I fear, I fear so many things, for even when I have decided nothing more will surprise me about the happenings in the world, new happenings tell me I am still a learner.

But what do I know. These are just my musings. The world is sick, but I still need round two of my morning sleep, at least there, there will be a little more peace.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Tallesty1(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2018
The coming of these sex dolls is reseting the brain of many, especially feminists. Who said that there's no soul of goodness in every evil? My feminist friends have gone from " wife is not cook, wife is not a slave, wife is not a dry cleaner" to "Will the doll cook for you? Will it wash dishes and clean your house? Will it wash your clothes?" You see am? These trouble makers know what is right but will never do it.

This is just the beginning, I tell people that no matter the situation a man finds himself, a man will always adapt and provide for himself.

Women have been using sex gadgets since Adam, yet no qualms but they just can't stand the fact that men are getting a good alternatives. These people hate to see men enjoy anything.

Their reactions to this sexdoll invention reinforces the saying that the reason women close their eyes while kissing is because they can't stand seeing a man have good time.

Why unah dey complain? There's something for everyone. Lesbians, feminists and upcoming lesbians should go for the female dolls too, there are male dolls for women so gays can settle for that too.

No more headaches.

Lalasticlala good morning sir. Multiple Twale to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2018
Men who will buy this dolls may get tired of them later
But when they will start getting tired the company will make more better upgrade which will not make them to be tired of this dolls

Isaiah 4:1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Brightgem:
Dear women, Dear Society.

The dynamics of our world and reality is evolving before us, right before our eyes.

If already we think there is a scarcity of good people, good men precisely, brace yourself its about to get worse. Because even the good men could become bought over, they might sell their souls to inanimate objects who look like you, they might even marry them, but already this is good news for the ones who hate emotional attachments, who see a woman as an object, they just got a new means to justify their narcissistic behaviors, and why do I say it will get worse...

Because values are dying and its its eventual death has just been taking a step further, because psychopathic behaviors have just gotten a new breeding ground, because in the near future we may not only have to ask a person if their partner is the opposite sex, for instance ask a man is your wife a woman? We might have to ask if your wife is human too, literally.

If we take the end time signs to have been nothing but a joke or unreal then we ourselves are the jokers, because this is it.

I fear bringing children into this world, because the complex things we will have to explain to them... we were taught before that marriage is is union between a man and a woman. What shall we say now...?

I am very afraid, even afraid to write out the very name of what I am precisely talking about,the new thing making news, the thing that had been created by some people to add to an increasingly sick world.

Yes, everyone is blessed with an imagination, where we can create things, and possibilities are almost infinite, but it is not all the thoughts of the mind that should make it out of the mind.

I don't know about you all, but for me I fear, I fear so many things, for even when I have decided nothing more will surprise me about the happenings in the world, new happenings tell me I am still a learner.

But what do I know. These are just my musings. The world is sick, but I still need round two of my morning sleep, at least there, there will be a little more peace.
women were ruining the world, the liberalism they sought went beyond freedom to the point of emasculation. many men now see women are a hard fruitless chore and thus find the sex doll a second option.

what is funny is how women say they won't be women anymore to men and prefer to be treated like men, yet when the one thing that validates that theory comes up, they now feel threatened.

it's pretty common to see overt criticism of everything a man does with and to an woman nowadays and men in the 2estern world are now trying g to cut their losses by leaving women completely if that could be possible

the sex doll provides many things a man seeks without having to deal with the manipulative illogical issues women bring to the table. nevertheless Christian men and women who respect the traditional gender roles and dictates of our religion will forever shun sex dolls, unless they spice up sex life

no decent man or woman with traditional views on gender roles, marriage or the likes will go for a sex doll. it's against our beliefs and goes against the traditional family.

now ask yourself madam. have you been with the liberalists of the 21st century?

the advocates for feminism? the advocates for gay rights? the advocates for gender duplication?

if yes to all these, then why are u bothered about another madness on the prowl which has joined other madness to erode our traditional marriage values.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Brightgem(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Gourdoinc:
women were ruining the world, the liberalism they sought went beyond freedom to the point of emasculation. many men now see women are a hard fruitless chore and thus find the sex doll a second option.

what is funny is how women say they won't be women anymore to men and prefer to be treated like men, yet when the one thing that validates that theory comes up, they now feel threatened.

it's pretty common to see overt criticism of everything a man does with and to an woman nowadays and men in the 2estern world are now trying g to cut their losses by leaving women completely if that could be possible

the sex doll provides many things a man seeks without having to deal with the manipulative illogical issues women bring to the table. nevertheless Christian men and women who respect the traditional gender roles and dictates of our religion will forever shun sex dolls, unless they spice up sex life

no decent man or woman with traditional views on gender roles, marriage or the likes will go for a sex doll. it's against our beliefs and goes against the traditional family.

the advocates for feminism? the advocates for gay rights? the advocates for gender duplication?

if yes to all these, then why are u bothered about another madness on the prowl which has joined other madness to erode our traditional marriage values.
Sometimes be less in a hurry to drop a reply, but Digest what u have read, especially try to understand context. I am no feminist or any other of those titles, I said my thoughts. Its a world of madness we'll all have to deal with, and if its okay for you, to everyone their own. Its not a post penned down to start an arguement.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Brightgem(f): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
The coming of these sex dolls is reseting the brain of many, especially feminists. Who said that there's no soul of goodness in every evil? My feminist friends have gone from " wife is not cook, wife is not a slave, wife is not a dry cleaner" to "Will the doll cook for you? Will it wash dishes and clean your house? Will it wash your clothes?" You see am? These trouble makers know what is right but will never do it.

This is just the beginning, I tell people that no matter the situation a man finds himself, a man will always adapt and provide for himself.

Women have been using sex gadgets since Adam, yet no qualms but they just can't stand the fact that men are getting a good alternatives. These people hate to see men enjoy anything.

Their reactions to this sexdoll invention reinforces the saying that the reason women close their eyes while kissing is because they can't stand seeing a man have good time.

Why unah dey complain? There's something for everyone. Lesbians, feminists and upcoming lesbians should go for the female dolls too, there are male dolls for women so gays can settle for that too.

No more headaches.

Clap for urself, since u think u believe u just made sense, what is the connection of what u just said to what was posted, who is competing with you guys on sex options. Lolz! Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Brightgem:
Sometimes be less in a hurry to drop a reply, but Digest what u have read, especially try to understand context. I am no feminist or any other of those titles, I said my thoughts. Its a world of madness we'll all have to deal with, and if its okay for you, to everyone their own. Its not a post penned down to start an arguement.
if you took the advise in your quoted text, then you would realise you didn't need to pen it down.

no wonder you came up with such a silly article. you apparently lack any form of intelligence to grasp things or in this case an objective reply.
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Brightgem(f): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gourdoinc:
if you took the advise in your quoted text, then you would realise you didn't need to pen it down.

no wonder you came up with such a silly article. you apparently lack any form of intelligence to grasp things or in this case an objective reply.

hush! and quit speaking english. Your point and write up in no way links to that write up. The theme herr is morals and where we are heading to with that, not issues of gender roles or different versions of propaganda! Everyone is quick to yell be objective, be open minded... when in the end we are all just sentimental beings. If u think I lack intelligence I doubt you are very bright either.
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Brightgem:
hush! and quit speaking english. Your point and write up in no way links to that write up. The theme herr is morals and where we are heading to with that, not issues of gender roles or different versions of propaganda! Everyone is quick to yell be objective, be open minded... when in the end we are all just sentimental beings. If u think I lack intelligence I doubt you are very bright either.
Here we go again with your delusions. my dear you are a noob and since that is well established. why not let this dead thread be, nobody cares about your not well thought out opinions penned in an article.

if you can't relate all the modern fads with the sex doll fad, and see the correlation amongst them and how they all come together to erode family values (as a modern fad). who can we blame that she is a dullard
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Khonifer: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Much ado about nothing
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by mrphysics(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Before Next Week runs out, the whole news will fade away like TSTV
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Brightgem:

How old are you?
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Seahawk: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Marry your sex doll and leave women alone. Is it hard?
Tallesty1:

No more headaches.

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Seahawk: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
You people are so desperate it’s sickening. Get a sex doll already and stop consoling yourself that anybody cares

Gourdoinc:

1 Like

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by smulti(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2018
my only input is that most of naija women have practically monetized relationship with their men

the only language most of our women understands about love is the man with the deepest pocket otherwise you are labelled a broke guy

about 1% of ladies would be able to marry their school boyfriends upon graduation owing to the fact she doesn't want to struggle with him to achieve success

all they want is an already made man even if he is a fraudster as long as there are lots of cash to ravish on frivolities

I'm afraid, the rate at which naija men will embrace sexdoll will be unprecedented as soon as it becomes affordable, that will be a proof they have been pushed to the wall

Now watch video on how sexdoll works on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4298170/how-sex-doll-works-photo#64323821
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Seahawk:
You people are so desperate it’s sickening. Get a sex doll already and stop consoling yourself that anybody cares

where did this one turd out from. whose ass? please come pick up ya turd
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Seahawk: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Gourdoinc:
where did this one turd out from. whose ass? please come pick up ya turd
go buy your sex doll and shut up.
Miserable mofos always trying to find a way to guilt women into believing they are some priceless assets.
Well now you have the opportunity to get a doll and not have to worry about any woman giving you troubles. Stop yapping up and down and get one already

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Seahawk: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Well then, Go get one already.
smulti:
my only input is that most of naija women have practically monetized relationship with their men

the only language most of our women understands about love is the man with the deepest pocket otherwise you are labelled a broke guy

about 1% of ladies would be able to marry their school boyfriends upon graduation owing to the fact she doesn't want to struggle with him to achieve success

all they want is an already made man even if he is a fraudster as long as there are lots of cash to ravish on frivolities

I'm afraid, the rate at which naija men will embrace sexdoll will be unprecedented as soon as it becomes affordable, that will be a proof they have been pushed to the wall

Now watch video on how sexdoll works on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4298170/how-sex-doll-works-photo#64323821
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Seahawk:
go buy your sex doll and shut up.
Miserable mofos always trying to find a way to guilt women into believing they are some priceless assets.
Well now you have the opportunity to get a doll and not have to worry about any woman giving you troubles. Stop yapping up and down and get one already
for the last time, whose turd is this? it's stinking up the place and infecting my mentions with idiocy.

this is the last announcement, subsequently it will be discarded in the "ignored" bin. owners take note. this handle doesn't like rabid dogs nor immature children yapping on its territory. thank you and have a pleasant trip to the doldrums
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Seahawk: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Mumu
Gourdoinc:
for the last time, whose turd is this? it's stinking up the place and infecting my mentions with idiocy.

this is the last announcement, subsequently it will be discarded in the "ignored" bin. owners take note. this handle doesn't like rabid dogs nor immature children yapping on its territory. thank you and have a pleasant trip to the doldrums
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Gourdoinc:

Heavy strong point, in the western world white men now go for minority women because it seems white feminism has made an enemy out of them. Take the metoo campaign.
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Brightgem(f): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Gourdoinc:
Here we go again with your delusions. my dear you are a noob and since that is well established. why not let this dead thread be, nobody cares about your not well thought out opinions penned in an article.

if you can't relate all the modern fads with the sex doll fad, and see the correlation amongst them and how they all come together to erode family values (as a modern fad). who can we blame that she is a dullard
Thank you. Oya go and wash plates, and save your english for your next O'level english essay. You can show your wordsmith expertise there, and try not to fail by ensuring you write the topic you have been asked to write about, because as stated which will not change, all you have been saying have nothing to do with my post. But you want to proove your name is Bright, by all means. You are given. he he!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Brightgem:
Thank you. Oya go and wash plates, and save your english for your next O'level english essay. You can show your wordsmith expertise there, and try not to fail by ensuring you write the topic you have been asked to write about, because as stated which will not change, all you have been saying have nothing to do with my post. But you want to proove your name is Bright, by all means. You are given. he he!
u like to masturbate I see. you like it being shoved up ur Behind right? you have a penchant for humiliation. that would only explain why you mentioned me again on this dead thread. anyway you are in great luck.

I like a girl who takes it up her anus and loves the rush, pm me and stop with the public admiration of my English skills. the D is also a wordsmith in the sack (ifyaknowwhatimean)
Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Brightgem(f): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gourdoinc:
u like to masturbate I see. you like it being shoved up ur Behind right? you have a penchant for humiliation. that would only explain why you mentioned me again on this dead thread. anyway you are in great luck.

I like a girl who takes it up her anus and loves the rush, pm me and stop with the public admiration of my English skills. the D is also a wordsmith in the sack (ifyaknowwhatimean)
When they run out of lines they find a way to degrade a lady sexually! lolz! Somebody that was quoting how good Christians will stay away from perverted sex acts just typed this poo. I just checked my "give a shitometer" no shits given. You can however goan practice all those acts you just penned down on ur sister or better still, wait for ur future daughter. Omo jati jati!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women. Dear Society by Gourdoinc(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Brightgem:
When they run out of lines they find a way to degrade a lady sexually! lolz! Somebody that was quoting how good Christians will stay away from perverted sex acts just typed this poo. I just checked my "give a shitometer" no shits given. You can however goan practice all those acts you just penned down on ur sister or better still, wait for ur future daughter. Omo jati jati!
who calls me to this dead thread again. please point of correction, you are a girl, not a "lady" am very sure of that. now for the umpteenth time, this is a dead thread and should be left to be so. I waited for your pm and never got it, so I assume you brother or father has done what I intended doing to ur rectum.

please as you have no shits to give, I must praise you for being very toilet conscious, it's good to use it often even though it leaves me surprised as to why this thread stinks.

this is Sunday and I am born again (hug your transformer).

(1) (Reply)

I'm Falling Too Deep And It's Unhealthy For Me / My Step Dad Has Started With His Non Ending Troubles Again / Woman Bans Family From Her Funeral And Publishes Guest List In Own Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.