Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

4 Life Lessons I Don’t Want To Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Life Lessons I Don’t Want To Forget (426 Views)

Make 7k Daily As An Extra Income 4 Life Call/whatsap 07062728988 / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Life Lessons I Don’t Want To Forget by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2018
1. You don’t have to explain yourself to anybody. Just give a short reply like ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the question asked and forget about giving reasons. Nobody is really interested in your reasons. They are just waiting for you to finish so they can tell you their own which will in no way be affected by your reasons.
2. Don’t cross the bridge till you get there. Stop imagining, stop letting the thoughts and worries of tomorrow steal your today. At the long run, you will see that things always get better than you imagined.
3. Stop escalating. Don’t blow things out of proportion. Just for one little thing someone said, don’t go and start thinking the rest through, adding what you feel the person thought or imagined. People squabble and move on, don’t go thinking and planning what to say to the person next or how the person is feeling about you now. Just drop it and move on.
4. Stop forcing your opinion on others. You think you know more than the other person and should be listened to? The person thinks the same too. Say what needs to be said without aggression and pressure and learn to listen and not say more.
Re: 4 Life Lessons I Don’t Want To Forget by GabrielAganyi(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Food for thought

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naij 2018 Housemates That Will Be In The House For 11 Weeks | PHOTOS / Of Youth,leaders Of Tomorrow And Gambling / Uche Aguoru/profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.