Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers (2794 Views)

I Am Addicted/love To Bleep Married Women Pls Help / My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. / “I Only Bleep Married Men And Women” — Port Harcourt Lady Warns Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Masco147: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2018
"Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I Am Banker.. The Staff Sleeping With Married Customers"
You can imagine the question a graduate is asking? Where are morals?

She even advertised it that she's big bre@sted.

This tells a lot how she secured the job, what if this lady is a married woman?

READ THE FULL STORY AND SEE COMMENTS FROM NIGERIANS HERE: http://www.gistblog.tk/2018/01/should-i-start-corporate-runs-too-i-am.html?m=1

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by free2ryhme: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Masco147:
"Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I Am Banker.. The Staff Sleeping With Married Customers"
You can imagine the question a graduate is asking? Where are morals?

She even advertised it that she's big bre@sted.

This tells a lot how she secured the job, what if this lady is a married woman?

READ THE FULL STORY AND SEE COMMENTS FROM NIGERIANS HERE: http://www.gistblog.tk/2018/01/should-i-start-corporate-runs-too-i-am.html?m=1

grin grin
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Blackhawk01: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2018
This is beyond me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by donstan18: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2018
This one want to say that we forced her into oloshoprenuer, she knows what to do but pretending.

Which one is coperate runs?, is it to wear a shirt with plain trouser and run?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Michelle55: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2018
mehn.. this one weak me!!!
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Shayneward1: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Long throated ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Shortyy(f): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2018
If you're not comfortable where you are, you can always move.
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
angry

∆ Joro stuffz ∆

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by HeWrites(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:
This is beyond me. embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by anibirelawal(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Please go ahead, its in you!

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by lenghtinny(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Which one is corporate runs angry
Ashawo na ashawo, no dey sugar coat with English language...
Corporate runs ko, corporate pictures nii undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by technicallyrich(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yeah
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by mazimee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:
If you're not comfortable where you are, you can always move.

No guarantee that it will get better where she is moving.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by SolexxBarry(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Life is not scripted, at times those that do bad things the most succeed the most while the good ones keep waiting for manner to fall

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Xinzu: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Joro don land with another lie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by ruggedtimi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
thats how the other day at ecobank gra ph...i overheard three female bank staffs discussing on how their Sugarboy boyfriends f*ck dem better than their husbands. one of the lady was begging the other two to hook her up, dey simply told her she should walk up to any young guy in her street and pour her mind, all about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by terrezo2002(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
1Timothy 6:9-10
 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by Rubbiish(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
SolexxBarry:
Life is not scripted, at times those that do bad things the most succeed the most while the good ones keep waiting for manner to fall
U are bless bro...
U just summarized life...& the manna may never fall...
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by albacete(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
End time banker
Re: Should I Start Corporate Runs Too? I'm A Banker, D Odas Bleep Married Customers by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Joro even the devil will be scared of u with ur lies!!..
JOROLIAR!!

(1) (Reply)

Is There How You Will Make Love With Your Wife And It Will Become A Sin / Rema Mavins Caught Having Sex / My Girl I was planning to propose to with a Ring and a Visa Cheats on Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.