Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You (568 Views)

Email Extractor, Facebook Auto Groups poster, Available now!!. / Obituary: Chief Udala Philip Ekwosi Burial Poster (Photos) / Come N Collect This Facebook Page For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You by bedfordng(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2018
finally, you too can have this auto poster setup for you and even when you pc is shutdown, it keeps posting 24/7. you can get hosting at #300 per month on garanntor or whogohost.

you can even partner with your friend, contributing #200 each to buy hosting shouldn't be a big deal, recharge card money to have something you can use for fb marketing.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg78cIFVxrY

visit link below now to download the app

http://www./fbposterh2

Re: You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You by KingCassy(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Before I used to auto post in 100 groups and nothing will happen but this days of I try it facebook will give me some restrictions even when when the auto post has not gotten to about 20 groups

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You by bedfordng(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2018
KingCassy:
Before I used to auto post in 100 groups and nothing will happen but this days of I try it facebook will give me some restrictions even when when the auto post has not gotten to about 20 groups

why would any one want to post to more than 20 groups per day promoting the same contents. the idea for using self auto poster is to enable you schedule the posting for future date and make it act like a human being by setting higher time delay for each posting . lots if people gets blocked because they want to rush the posting to more than 10 groups within 60 seconds. no human like activities in that.

but if you schedule the post with higher time delay, let's say posting to 5 groups per day with a time delay of 2 hours each . this looks natural and human like and it prevents you from getting blocked .

but the issue here is that who would want to sit in front of their pc waiting for 2 - 3 hours before posting to the next group. this is where this self hosted auto poster comes into play because you just set and forget while it keeps posting to the groups on auto pilot 24/7. .

the auto poster also have the ability to use spintags to change the words before posting to each group's. its more of a set and forget activities where you can schedule posting for future date while you continue doing your normal daily activities. you won't even remember you set a robot to post stuffs for you.
Re: You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You by bedfordng(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
you can create an account to test run the auto poster via link below

http://www./fbposterh2demo
Re: You Too Can Have This Facebook Auto Poster Setup For You by bedfordng(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
more features added

(1) (Reply)

Only The Wise Listens / Glut Looms As Buyers Reject Nigerian Crude / Ways To Create Wealth Legitimately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.