Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,496 members, 7,770,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36812 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Jan 18

I am dead to sickness and sickness is dead to me.
There is nothing in me that can contain or sustain sickness, infirmity or disease in Jesus name Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Jan 19

I walk in health and strength every single day of my life.
That same Spirit that raised my Lord Jesus from the dead dwells in me, therefore my body is vitalized by God's Spirit, hallelujah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Jan 20

The Spirit of God was present and hovered over the chaos but NOTHING happened until God SAID!
It is time to release WORDS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2018
Jan 21

My mind and every part of my body are functioning excellently in the name of Jesus! I respond to the Word of God and not to sickness, I can't be diseased in any way because eternal life is in me! Praise God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2018
Jan 22

The healing power of God is at work in my body.
It is working in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body and every cell of my blood.
No sickness can stay in me because the miracle working ability of God is at work in me. I therefore declare that I experience miracles daily in my body in Jesus name Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Jan 23

The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus is at work in me, I am free from the law of sin and death. Therefore, I declare that death and sickness has no part in me in Jesus name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Jan 24

The enemy has nothing in me, my body belongs to God. I am complete in Christ Jesus and there's nothing lacking in my body. I have been perfected through my union with Christ Jesus. I have everything I require for an excellent life and sickness is not a part of it in Jesus' name Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Jan 25

Divine health is my birthright in Jesus name.
I refuse to accommodate any disease in my body, for God's word is working in me causing me to stay healthy always and energizing me daily from within. Praise God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Jan 26

I have the miracle I desire because my faith is working and producing results. I refuse to be sick. Jesus is Lord over my body therefore divine health is mine. I live in supernatural health in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Jan 27

I am born not of the corruptible seed but of the incorruptible and uninfectable seed - the Word of God which lives and abides forever. I am immune to sickness and my body neutralises anything that's contrary to the Word of God in the name of Jesus Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Jan 28

The healing power of the Word of God is at work in my body. I declare that am shining, my body is a reflection of the beauty and perfection of God because am the glory of God halelluyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Jan 29

The Name of Jesus has been named upon me, therefore I declare that my body is protected from all evil. I am stronger today than I was yesterday, because the invigorating power of the Holy Spirit is at work in me daily in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Jan 30

The Word of God is medicine to my body and it's working in me mightily causing my health to fluorish daily. The life giving Spirit is funtioning in my members therefore my body is vitalized everyday and I am full of divine energy halelluyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Jan 31

No weapon formed against my body shall prosper for my body is kept by the Word of God. I live everyday in dominion over diseases and infirmities and I refuse to be subject to any disease in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Feb 1

I was born for the glory of God, therefore I declare my body is the reflection of God's glory. No sickness or disease can stay in my body which is the glory of God in the mighty name of Jesus Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2018
Feb 2

I've got the life of God in me no sickness can fasten itself to my body. That same Spirit that raised the Lord Jesus from the dead dwells in me, therefore I declare that my body is daily vitalized by God's presence in me , halelluyah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Feb 3

Sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body for Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses in His body on the cross. By His stripes I was healed and I remain healed today!
Everyday when I wake up I am full of life and vitality. My mind is alert, my body is alert and full of strength in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Feb 4

I am the offspring of God's Word, death has no power over me. Sickness and disease has no hold on my body. I am a child of the Word of God. The Word of God is medicine to my flesh, therefore I live in divine health 24 hours of the everyday. The life of God runs through my being. I am a member of His body, His flesh and of His bones. I am alive in Christ and alive unto God. My way is prosperous and it is well with me in Jesus name amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Feb 5

I do not get sick, I am born of God and I have His life and nature in me. I declare that my body daily functions in the God designed it to function.
I refuse to fashion my life according to the doctor's report because my life is directed by the Word of God which says, "By His stripes I was healed", halelluyah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Feb 6

I refuse to be subjected to circumstances and situations that are contrary to God's Word concerning me. I know who I am, I am the healed of the God, sickness and disease has no place in me in Jesus name amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Feb 7

The Word keeps me in perfect health. It is medicine to my body therefore sickness cannot reside in me. The Word of God is in my heart and mouth. It is changing the circumstances of my life to align to plan and purpose of God for my life. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Feb 8

Blessed Father I thank you for I live a vibrant, radiant and healthy life daily through the power of the Holy Spirit. Divine life is at work in me therefore no infirmity can stay in my body in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Feb 9

The Bible says by the stripes of Jesus I was healed, therefore I declare that I am the healed of God. No sickness can reside in any part of my body in Jesus name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Feb 10

I live in divine health everyday of my life. Sickness has no place in me, because I've got the life of God in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet in the name of Jesus amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Feb 11

Thank you Jesus for I have been made complete in you and I walk in health everyday of my life because I do not observe lying varnities, I observe only the Word of God that speaks of my healing and health in Jesus name amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Feb 12

I refuse to be sick because it's not in my nature. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, old things are passed away and all things are becoming new. The man that could be sick is dead, the "me" alive today has Zoe - the supernatural life of God that makes me invincible and impregnable to sickness infirmity and disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Feb 13

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and He vitalizes my mortal body from within, therefore no sickness, infirmity or disease can dwell in my body in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Feb 14

I declare that the presence of that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, causing every disease, bacteria, germ that tries to get into my body to die and pass out of my system in the mighty name of Jesus amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Feb 15

The life of God is working in me, therefore each day, I live a healthier life. I am getting stronger everyday. Every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, every fibre of my being is energized by the Holy Spirit. I don't wear out for the Spirit of God vitalizes every part of my being daily, halelluyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Feb 16

The indestructible life of God is in me therefore sickness, disease, lack and death can't find place in my life. The life and nature of God in me make me invincible and superhuman. I have dominion over sin, sickness and circumstances. I am superior to satan and I have overcome the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Feb 17

Thank you Lord for giving me the responsibility of staying healthy and showing me "how" from your Word. I therefore take charge of my health and declare that sickness, infirmity and disease shall not have any place in my body in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.