Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36811 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Feb 18

Thank you Father for the glorious and triumphant life in Christ which You have brought me into where there's no sickness, disease or infirmity. I thank You for the indestructible life that flows in every fibre of my being making me unsusceptible and impregnable to the attacks of the devil in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2018
Feb 19

The life of God in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmity therefore I am "uninfectable". I am not ordinary, I refuse to accommodate any form of weakness in my body in the name of Jesus. I refuse arthritis, cancer, diabetes, tumour, paralysis, kidney failure, heart failure, lungs failure any place in my body. I declare that I rule, and reign above them all in the mighty name of Jesus amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Feb 20

I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God's realm
of abundant life where I reign victoriously with Christ, everyday, in Jesus Name
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Feb 21

Thank you Father for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds. By the power of that Name, I declare that I'm living the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Feb 22

I have the life of God in me therefore I refuse to accommodate any infirmity in my body. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus sickness has no place in me in Jesus name amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Feb 23

Jesus successfully bore all my infirmities on the cross, therefore I successfully live in divine health all the days of my life in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Feb 24

I declare that your Word is my light and my life! It's the nourishment for my spirit, food for my soul and health to my body! I live by your Word today, and declare its mighty power at work in me as I meditate on it and observe to do what it says. Your Word to me is reality, and that's the basis for which I know I'll never be sick, broke or defeated.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2018
Feb 25

I am confident of this very thing that the life of God is in me. Therefore poverty, failure, sickness and death are not a part of my life because the life that's at work in me is superior to the devil and all his works.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Feb 26

I thank you for your indestructible life that flows in every fibre of my being, making me unsusceptible and
impregnable to the attacks of the devil, in Jesus Name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Feb 27

Thank you for the victorious life you've called me into, a triumphant life above sickness, poverty, failure, death and every form of disease. I walk worthy of this calling today and always, fully taking advantage of the power of divinity at work in me, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2018
Feb 28

I am a new man in Christ Jesus and I carry the indestructible, indefatigable, unconquerable and invincible life of God in every cell of my blood, in every bone of my flesh and fibre of my being. I live in the rejuvenating power of the resurrected Christ.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Mar 1

Jesus paid the price for my healing two thousand years ago therefore I live in divine health. I am not trying to get healed and I am not looking for my healing because I am healed of God and can never be sick halleluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Mar 2

I can never be sick, I can never be diseased because I have the life of God in me. The life that I live now, I live by the power of the Holy Ghost who lives in me and not by blood that flows through my body hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Mar 3

As I wake up everyday, I wake up to health, vitality and strength. And all day long my strength h is renewed in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Mar 4

The word is growing mightily in me, prevailing and producing health in every area of my body. I refuse to be a victim; I continually live above sickness, disease and infirmities; for as He is, so am I in this world
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2018
Mar 5

I refuse and reject sickness, pain, disease, infirmity and death. Jesus has taken the punishment for my sickness, so I determine today to walk in divine health all the days of my life, in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Mar 6

The indestructible life of God is in me, therefore, sickness, disease, lack and death can't find place in my life. The life and nature of God in me makes me invincible
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Mar 7

The anointing is on me, I was born into it, I move in it. I refuse to be sick, I have the life of God in me, every bone of my body, every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood is inundated by the life of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Mar 8

I am sound, in every part of my body I am sound. My heart is sound, my kidneys are sound, my lungs are sound, my blood cells are sound, my bones are sound, my mind is sound. Because I carry Zoe in my spirit, everything about me is sound amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2018
Mar 9

No disease or infirmity can stay in my body because I am who God says I am. That same Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me. I declare that my body is daily vitalized by His presence in me in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Mar 10

I declare that my body is full of refulgent health and vitality. Every part of my body functions perfectly, I have a sound mind and my body dwells in perfect peace, free of sickness and disease. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, I have the incorruptible life of God in me, so I cannot be sick halleluyah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2018
Mar 11

I refuse and reject pain, sickness,
infirmity and death. Jesus has taken the punishment for my sickness so I determine today and always to walk in divine health in Jesus mighty name amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Mar 12

Divine life is resident and working in my body. I carry the life of God in me therefore my daily experience is divine health. No diseae, no infirmity,
no sickness can stay in my body because the Holy Spirit parambulates every nook and cranny of my body. Jesus bore all sicknesses, infirmities and diseases on the cross for me, now I live in perfect health hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Mar 13

The word is growing mightily in me,
prevailing and producing health in every area of my body. I refuse to be a victim; I continually live above sickness, disease and infirmities; for as He is, so am I in this world.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Mar 14

Sickness has no place in me. Jesus' body was bruised and broken for me; I refuse to be broken by any infirmity or disease!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 4:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Mar 15

The anointing of God is upon me and His presence is evident in my life. I declare that I experience the miraculous in my body everyday by the power of God's Spirit in Jesus Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Mar 16

I am excited about my new life in Christ. I have passed from death to life and from sickness to health. I have the life and nature of God in me, I have put on the new man which is created in the image of God and does not experience sickness or disease. Praise God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by brightDdon(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Op,just as you've availed yourself,your time as well as your energy to bring the word of God here on a daily basic,i pray that the same God who's rich in all grant you your heart desire and bless you beyond human imagination...I'm always bless with rhapsody of reality.. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2018
brightDdon:
Op,just as you've availed yourself,your time as well as your energy to bring the word of God here on a daily basic,i pray that the same God who's rich in all grant you your heart desire and bless you beyond human imagination...I'm always bless with rhapsody of reality.. God bless you.
Amen bro! Am grateful
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Mar 17

My body is the temple of God,
I am infused with divine energy, the life and nature of God is at work in me, divine health overwhelmes every member and organ of my body, therefore I rule and reign over sicknesses, diseases and infirmities. I dwell in sound health, I exhibit the victorious life I have in Jesus Christ every single day of my life as I live above sickness.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Mar 18

I am alive! I am full of strength and vigour of the Spirit, I have the life of God in me. Every fibre of my being responds to the strength of God in me. I do not fall sick because I have passed from death to life and the glory of God has overshadowed my entire being eliminating every trace of sickness, disease and infirmity. My body is vibrant, active and strong on daily basis because I am infused with divine energy!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Mar 19, 2018
Mar 19

The Greater One lives in me; no sickness can reside in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore its void of any form of sickness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.