Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen (2432 Views)

Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC / Buhari Not Sympathetic To Killer Herdsmen – Presidency / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
1. President Muhammadu Buhari

The President is a Fulani man and a hardcore tribalist. Not that loving your tribe is bad but ignoring the evil from your tribe is. Why would he stop them? Why would an ethnic bigot do anything to harm his people? Why would the Grand Patron of the people constituting a threat to lives hold them ransom for anything? If this was by the IPOB or any other group the response would have been different. Some persons would have been shot dead and nothing will be done about it. How was it easy to call IPOB, who have not shot or killed anyone, a terrorist organization, but hard for Fulani Herdsmen who’ve have killed many Nigerians and destroyed many lands to be labelled Terrorist? The truth is, if we want President Buhari to act we may have to change the name of these herdsmen to Biafran herdsmen. Or Shiite Muslim Herdsmen.

2. The Inspector General Of Police: Ibrahim Idris

After the Fulani Herdsmen attack that killed over 60 persons in Benue State, the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, called it ‘ Communal Clashes ‘. Three years ago, I lived in Benue State and I don’t recall any community shared with Fulani Herdsmen. For a communal clash to happen, communities have to first exist. An interview granted the BBC by the spokesperson for the Miyetti Allah Association quickly exposed the man. According to the spokesman, the group were only retaliating the killing of 1000 cows by the people of Benue. They were simply doing justice. We are used to this usual bragging by those who feel they are untouchable, those whose grand patron is the President of Nigeria. We are seeing madness as normal now. Well-done IG.

3. Men of The Nigerian Army

Residents in Plateau reported how they were lured into a trap by men of the Nigerian Army. They were under attack and some soldiers approached them for help. They took them to a safe house where they were supposed to be safe from any attack by the Fulani Herdsmen. They didn’t know they were been taken to the slaughterhouse. As reported by the survivors of that attack, the soldiers were seen making calls prior to the attack and when the Fulani Herdsmen came they were nowhere to be found. They had disappeared and none showed up in the course of the massacre. The Nigerian Army have not investigated these reports and even if they’ve done that, no one knows why that happened.

4. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai

In 2012, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, now the Governor of Kaduna State,
tweeted that whoever kills a Fulani owes a debt repayable one day. It can take a million years but it must be paid to the fullest. He gave the impression that he wouldn’t forget and his idea of repayment, like every idea of vengeance, is not in accordance with the law. He was tacitly telling the government of the time that any sin committed against the Fulani tribe must be punished tomorrow, that the Fulani will pursue, overcome and recover all. So, in 2016, not many were surprised when he admitted to paying Fulani Herdsmen to prevent further attacks.

5. Governors Of Affected States

We may not think so but Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and most Nigerian governors are sympathetic to the Fulani Herdsmen. They have shown that their ambition is more important than the life of their people. There is a difference between choosing to be helpless and being helpless. They choose to be helpless but give the impression that they are helpless. This is typical of Nigerian governors and politicians with ambition. They don’t mind sacrificing their people for a position tomorrow. Irrespective of the power and stupendous amount they receive as Governors they try to climb to the lather by licking ass.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/who-is-sympathetic-to-fulani-herdsmen/

2 Likes

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Pavore9: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
States can train their people on how to innovatively go about cattle farming and become less dependent.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by maxxx(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2018
Pavore9 you are wise.infact this is the lasting solution to this problem. If every state should train their citizen on ranching the dependence on fulani cattle will be reduced to the barest minimum. When there is a drop on demand for fulani cattle, the nomadic manner of rearing will become unattractive hence the demise of the trade with all its downside.This is strategic thinking.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KwoiZabo(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Under Buhari our country has become a state sponsor of Terror - but in our case against its own people. SAD!
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Pavore9:
States can train their people on how to innovatively go about cattle farming and because less dependent.
It makes you wonder the IQ level of our governors. That's what the Chinese are doing. Anything that could be used to stifle or attack, they develop.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Greetings,

It is drought that are forcing herdsman to invade the land that isn't affected. Cattle need fertile land to graze and the North is drying up rapidly. What has not happened in the Government is a scientific solution to the dried up land, actually the promotion of, when a solution actually exists. This phenomenon also is occurring in Uganda as well, where Drought creates rising tension between pastoralists and neighbouring communities in northern Uganda. You can not have animal herds where farmland exists because the animals will eat up all the vegetation. Vegetation is needed to re-grow vegetation and the fertilize the soil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcMtNSpwZc

You're fighting each other to death over something that is curable. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLytTLwy2fA

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

It is drought that are forcing herdsman to invade the land that isn't affected. Cattle need fertile land to graze and the North is drying up rapidly. What has not happened in the Government is a scientific solution to the dried up land, actually the promotion of, when a solution actually exists. This phenomenon also is occurring in Uganda as well, where Drought creates rising tension between pastoralists and neighbouring communities in northern Uganda. You can not have animal herds where farmland exists because the animals will eat up all the vegetation. Vegetation is needed to re-grow vegetation and the fertilize the soil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcMtNSpwZc

You're fighting each other to death over something that is curable. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLytTLwy2fA

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

That's an entirely different issue that is debatable. You wonder why this encroachment excuse is not used by famers. The point here is that those men up there are complicit and are not ready to move this divided country forward.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's an entirely different issue that is debatable. You wonder why this encroachment excuse is not used by famers. The point here is that those men up there are complicit and are not ready to move this divided country forward.

Its hardwork and nobody wants to do hardwork. Farmland didn't just appear out of nowhere, it took many Yoruba people decades to clear thick forests to make way for farmland. Many blacksmiths labored over hot fires forging axes and hoes to do the job of farming. People fought mosquitoes and malaria plus snake bites to make the ancestral land of Yorubas prosper via agriculture. There was Ogun before Sango and Ogun labors night and day. It is hardwork and there is no way around changing the land over from drought back to fertile land. But this work must be done! I suggest making criminals do the work, those are the first people I would put to work on this hard job as a second chance for them. This is better than piling up the prisons of people convicted of stealing and petty crimes, although I'm not suggesting murderers, rapists and cultists given this opportunity. But there are solutions in mythology even in the Bible how to cure the issues Nigeria is facing. I stand firm on what I know and think. Sango speaks once and never again.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Doerstech(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Exactly.....
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

Its hardwork and nobody wants to do hardwork. Farmland didn't just appear out of nowhere, it took many Yoruba people decades to clear thick forests to make way for farmland. Many blacksmiths labored over hot fires forging axes and hoes to do the job of farming. People fought mosquitoes and malaria plus snake bites to make the ancestral land of Yorubas prosper via agriculture. There was Ogun before Sango and Ogun labors night and day. It is hardwork and there is no way around changing the land over from drought back to fertile land. But this work must be done! I suggest making criminals do the work, those are the first people I would put to work on this hard job as a second chance for them. This is better than piling up the prisons of people convicted of stealing and petty crimes, although I'm not suggesting murderers, rapists and cultists given this opportunity. But there are solutions in mythology even in the Bible how to cure the issues Nigeria is facing. I stand firm on what I know and think. Sango speaks once and never again.

Ase

Love Sango
I don't see it like that. I've not seen any good reason to believe any God or God(s) have anything to do with this. This is just the cycle we created. Everything happening to the universe right now is the creation of man and this killings is my concern not how we've annoyed some Gods.

1 Like

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I don't see it like that. I've not seen any good reason to believe any God or God(s) have anything to do with this. This is just the cycle we created. Everything happening to the universe right now is the creation of man and this killings is my concern not how we've annoyed some Gods.

Damn God. Find God within yourselves. grin It is your people that are dying. I was assuming that you were tired of this nonsense, if so, then finish it. grin This is hardwork farming and curing land. If you take from the land you must give too! This is a natural law of nature and can't be averted. You have to plant trees, other plants and divert water resources to give back to the land and animals. North Africa used to be the most fertile land of all of Africa and now look at it? North Africa was once a bread basket but man took and took from the land and its now just desert. My words are pure wisdom not religious mumbo jumbo. I care nothing for your God. Sango is an Irunmole.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

Damn God. Find God within yourselves. grin It is your people that are dying. I was assuming that you were tired of this nonsense, if so, then finish it. grin This is hardwork farming and curing land. If you take from the land you must give too! This is a natural law of nature and can't be averted. You have to plant trees, other plants and divert water resources to give back to the land and animals. North Africa used to be the most fertile land of all of Africa and now look at it? North Africa was once a bread basket but man took and took from the land and its now just desert. My words are pure wisdom not religious mumbo jumbo. I care nothing for your God. Sango is an Irunmole.

Ase

Love Sango
That's entirely different from what the OP seeks to address. We all know what to do and how to do it but the will to do it is the problem. Wisdom isn't lacking but willpower. I don't think the two are the same thing.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's entirely different from what the OP seeks to address. We all know what to do and how to do it but the will to do it is the problem. Wisdom isn't lacking but willpower. I don't think the two are the same thing.

Vision and will are the same thing, you just lack passion. That's where Sango comes in at. Sango is fire, the color of red, Sango is passion. grin

When your leaders fail to be leaders they lose their respect. Without respect one will not rule but others will. As I've said before, the King is the actual ruler not the politicians. Appeal to the Oba, Igwe, Emir and Sultan not the politician. When the occultists were killing people around Lagos and the police and government failed to stop them, the people appealed to the Kings and the cultists were then stopped. The Kings serve for life and have no reason to sell you out for votes, to get re-elected, they have no interest in Church and Mosque politics either because technically the Kings view themselves as Gods. grin

Crown fund and come up with the money to get the tools, feed the workers, and build new infrastructure. Use the power of the Kings to keep the evil doers and politicians in check. We must check evil Black people or they will keep us suffering this curse of White Supremacy. Evil African Black people are an issue but they can be put in their place with strong measure. Those who just love corruption. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

Vision and will are the same thing, you just lack passion. That's where Sango comes in at. Sango is fire, the color of red, Sango is passion. grin

When your leaders fail to be leaders they lose their respect. Without respect one will not rule but others will. As I've said before, the King is the actual ruler not the politicians. Appeal to the Oba, Igwe, Emir and Sultan not the politician. When the occultists were killing people around Lagos and the police and government failed to stop them, the people appealed to the Kings and the cultists were then stopped. The Kings serve for life and have no reason to sell you out for votes, to get re-elected, they have no interest in Church and Mosque politics either because technically the Kings view themselves as Gods. grin

Crown fund and come up with the money to get the tools, feed the workers, and build new infrastructure. Use the power of the Kings to keep the evil doers and politicians in check. We must check evil Black people or they will keep us suffering this curse of White Supremacy. Evil African Black people are an issue but they can be put in their place with strong measure. Those who just love corruption. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Kings? The same kings that can be dethroned by an elected official like Kosoko of Lagos? The same kings that can be easily pushed out like Bashir of Suleja? The same kings like the one in Mile 12 arrested after he tried to settle the death of his people? Kings who are not even respected by the people they govern? Kings under the control of the government? No king ever moved anything since the creation of Nigeria. Not one. Everything is not within that spiritual lenses you watch from. Some things are within our 3D abilities and this is one of them.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Kings? The same kings that can be dethroned by an elected official like Kosoko of Lagos? The same kings that can be easily pushed out like Bashir of Suleja? The same kings like the one in Mile 12 arrested after he tried to settle the death of his people? Kings who are not even respected by the people they govern? Kings under the control of the government? No king ever moved anything since the creation of Nigeria. Not one. Everything is not within that spiritual lenses you watch from. Some things are within our 3D abilities and this is one of them.

The King is a focal and rallying point. The Higher you raise your king the higher you are raised. When will we learn the lesson of our ancestors? The King is in all of us. The practical side of this is simple, the king has resources and respect of some of the people, these can be used for good. As long as you understand that change comes gradual and not right away. It costs alot to have things right away and no one has that kind of wealth to wage total war with the Freemason Illuminati that is in control everywhere even in Nigeria. No one is stopping you from making small changes and gradual progress except your ego might not be satisfied with the slow and steady progress. grin If you truly want to be a leader then learn to follow first. The Kings are the only independent power within Africa. In all the African world in fact the kings are the only independent power. Growing up in America I was used to believe Kings and kingdoms were done in Africa. Little did I know there were still thousands of kings and their bloodlines, some of them go back thousands of years, millions even as African civilization and mankind is old as the Earth itself.

We must stand up to evil African people though because they are the true root of all the evil that White and Arab are doing. These envious snakes who will ally with our eternal enemies just to have one over on another, they are the reason our empires fell. It can be proven that whenever we ally with Eurasians against our own people when the Eurasian gets stronger they always turn on that African ally. But the satanic devilish Africa is lost, his and her soul is sold to the devil for their carnal cravings, and they don't care about consequences just fulfilling their egotistic needs. When you understand that these African people will never change you will stop wasting time trying to unite all of them and get busy uniting with those who want to do love, justice and truth. That is the lesson in our fall from Olodumare's grace. Follow your own destiny no matter who is for or against you.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

The King is a focal and rallying point. The Higher you raise your king the higher you are raised. When will we learn the lesson of our ancestors? The King is in all of us. The practical side of this is simple, the king has resources and respect of some of the people, these can be used for good. As long as you understand that change comes gradual and not right away. It costs alot to have things right away and no one has that kind of wealth to wage total war with the Freemason Illuminati that is in control everywhere even in Nigeria. No one is stopping you from making small changes and gradual progress except your ego might not be satisfied with the slow and steady progress. grin If you truly want to be a leader then learn to follow first. The Kings are the only independent power within Africa. In all the African world in fact the kings are the only independent power. Growing up in America I was used to believe Kings and kingdoms were done in Africa. Little did I know there were still thousands of kings and their bloodlines, some of them go back thousands of years, millions even as African civilization and mankind is old as the Earth itself.

We must stand up to evil African people though because they are the true root of all the evil that White and Arab are doing. These envious snakes who will ally with our eternal enemies just to have one over on another, they are the reason our empires fell. It can be proven that whenever we ally with Eurasians against our own people when the Eurasian gets stronger they always turn on that African ally. But the satanic devilish Africa is lost, his and her soul is sold to the devil for their carnal cravings, and they don't care about consequences just fulfilling their egotistic needs. When you understand that these African people will never change you will stop wasting time trying to unite all of them and get busy uniting with those who want to do love, justice and truth. That is the lesson in our fall from Olodumare's grace. Follow your own destiny no matter who is for or against you.

Ase

Love Sango

Smh. We are on different lanes.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Smh. We are on different lanes.

The question is which lane leads somewhere and one that doesn't. grin

Without the return to African civilization we are finished.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

The question is which lane leads somewhere and one that doesn't. grin
Without the return to African civilization we are finished.
Ase
Love Sango
Okay.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Okay.

You must give a....... grin

There is no going home unless you win.

When you play the game of thrones, you either win or lose, there is no in between.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCX44gwFkZ0

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

You must give a....... grin

There is no going home unless you win.

When you play the game of thrones, you either win or lose, there is no in between.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCX44gwFkZ0

Ase

Love Sango
I'd like to see insult Mohammed with the same venom you use in insulting Jesus.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

Topple the base the entire structure collapses. Rome invented Mohammadism, expose Jesus as fake then Mohammad crumbles. Abraham crumbles because once you've proven there is no lineage then its no use continuing to worship any religion not traditional. I've taken out Satan too, because there is no Satan in African religion, Esu is not Satan.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

This is destroying illusion.

I know nothing of insult. I am innocent. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

Topple the base the entire structure collapses. Rome invented Mohammadism, expose Jesus as fake then Mohammad crumbles. Abraham crumbles because once you've proven there is no lineage then its no use continuing to worship any religion not traditional. I've taken out Satan too, because there is no Satan in African religion, Esu is not Satan.

Ase

Love Sango
That's not an adequate explanation. I need something better. I'd love to see you curse Mohammed like you always do Jesus. I'd like to see you make memes with the Koran and insult the book.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by weownlagos: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
The guy you are quoting reminds me of emperor musywa
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

This is destroying illusion.

Ase

Love Sango
This explains nothing. Treat Mohammed and Islam the same way you treat Christianity and Jesus. If you'd condemn evil, you should condemn all. Except you are afraid or mischievous.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
This explains nothing. Treat Mohammed and Islam the same way you treat Christianity and Jesus. If you'd condemn evil, you should condemn all. Except you are afraid or mischievous.

grin

There Is No Prophet Muhammad, it was created by the Jesus Society.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
weownlagos:

The guy you are quoting reminds me of emperor musywa
Lol. Emperor Musiya is a complete clown. He's, with MrCork, the greatest clown in the history of this forum. KSango's case is a different. He considers only his religion sane but he's not brave enough to insult Islam or Mohammed like he insults Christianity and Jesus. I hate double standards.

1 Like

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's not an adequate explanation. I need something better. I'd love to see you curse Mohammed like you always do Jesus. I'd like to see you make memes with the Koran and insult the book.

I am destroying illusion.

Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

grin

There Is No Prophet Muhammad, it was created by the Jesus Society.
It doesn't matter. I believe you also hold there is no Jesus Christ but because you care about the people's beliefs you denigrate him. I'd like to do so with Mohammed and Islam. Make memes of him and his ministry of pedophilia or any of those crazy moments in Medina or mecca.
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

You are not saying anything. I want you to destroy the Islamic illusion with the same zeal you put into destroying the Christian illusion. Is anything wrong with destroying all forms of illusions?
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by KingSango(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
It doesn't matter. I believe you also hold there is no Jesus Christ but because you care about the people's beliefs you denigrate him. I'd like to do so with Mohammed and Islam. Make memes of him and his ministry of pedophilia or any of those crazy moments in Medina or mecca.

I know nothing of denigration. I am innocent. grin
Re: 5 People Sympathetic To Fulani Herdsmen by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingSango:

I know nothing of denigration. I am innocent. grin
How? By repeating that you are doing so? Are you Afraid of Islam or Death or what exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Have Finally Realized The Political Gimmick Called "Igbo Presidency" / Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. / Just Wamakko Only At Sokoto Few Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.