Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (89633 Views)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2018
This fun-loving couple have got themselves trending online after sharing their lovely pre-wedding photos. The pair identified as Prince Biggs and Sugar Girl decided to spice up their photo-shoot ahead of their wedding with some raunchy displays. They are set to tie the knot in a few weeks time. Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/big-sized-man-fiancee-spice-pre-wedding-photos-raunchy-displays.html

See earlier thread where he knelt down to propose to her after feigning arrest. https://www.nairaland.com/4143257/big-sized-man-surprises-girlfriend-proposal

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by KushyKush: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Everything is related to sex in this doomed generation.

416 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
The way this guy dey grab the yanch, e go fit perform so?
The guy is lucky sha, babe has a bright feature behind her.
Wish em HML

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by abokibuhari: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Give me this kind ass to fvck and I will never cheat again

Her shape reminds me of CHEROKEE D'ASS cool

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by iamJ(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2018
tiny pinky alert

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by richythePH(f): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
RUBBISH!!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by mazimee(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Sex sex sex sex that is all this generation knows about
Decency is out of vogue

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by robosky02(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
check the moment when he proposed to her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfMVLuo_g4

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
This One Is lusting after Her Na...

Certainly And Unfortunately For Her, he Is Big With His Body But Got a Little Prick undecided

Fat Boys And Small Prick Are Like 5&6

13 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2018
KushyKush:

No mind them

That's all they can offer to themselves. Smhhhh

After banging all night and all day for three weeks, after wedding. what next?

undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by tyup(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
useless set of people

your kuku not doing me

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Kenzico(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm....undecided

This one for night....Neighbours go dey only hear PATA!! KPATA!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by tooth4tooth: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2018
This one they are acting as if they are good and love the thing so much grin. Inside ,dem fit be dodo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Shortyy(f): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2018
More like pre-sex photos. How I hate fat men tho. Eww

6 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by cyndy1000(f): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
They are just displaying how they will have sex in the other room. Pre-sex photos

10 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Snow02: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
looks like the kind of people that disturb Neighbors with screaming and wrecking stuff every night during sex

3 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Snow02: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
PenGriffey:
i can already tell what's gonna happen later in their marriage. The nigga gat a small dick, and a small dick can satisfy this lady or should i say "that phatass". So, she'd definitely cheat and besides, the pursuit is never over. Even as shes marriaged, some guys wey kongi don hold come since last year go still de pursue am!
and how exactly did you know he has a small d*ck though?? you've seem it??

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by LessNoise: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
How is this creative?

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by TheHistorian(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
How do people open their eyes and become this fat?? undecided Despite all these gym facilities everywhere.

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Notorious BIG comes to mind...Big Poppa grin grin

All i see is lust grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by paymentvoucher: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oh! my Gawd
Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Rikidony(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
SHORT NIGGA

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by chillychill(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
All I see is a man explaining to d world dat he is capable of having sex with his gf no one should doubt him.... Everything is all about sex sex n sex...

Hml to them o

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by TrapHedges(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
knacking go full this marriage...and the guy preek come small tchwww

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobodys(f): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
kikikiki...her waist is surely gonna shift after a week... cheesy....
Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
The guy must be rich cos where is the dick, he wan use for the lady?

The lady got nice ass sha

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by geozone: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
no go loose weight nonsense
think about your health make marriage last

5 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by mvem(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
KushyKush:
....in human sociology sex is one basic aspect of human life...and it has been right from the time of Adam for without it you wouldn't be saying this....FACT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos by TheAngry1: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats bro! Happy married life!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.