Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Hotel Sex - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hotel Sex (1566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Sex by Gabrendo(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Hotel Sex

written by: Gabriel G Odigiri

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real events are merely coincidences.

No parts of this work should be reproduced in any form without the writer's consent.

All right reserved ©Gabriel G Odigiri

Re: Hotel Sex by Gabrendo(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
(1) MARY

Sex. A three letter word with the ability to stop time. To stop motion, rationality, every sense of righteousness... It makes the strong weak and turns men to heroes even for that very meager time. Sex is like magnet it attracts, it draws and it can't be cheated. Sex doesn't abide by the law of attraction, it is the law of attraction. Sex is the epitome of our existence. Every battle, every war, every challenge, sex always win. It is a force. It has a power of his own. Whoever masters how to wield its power controls all. Controls the world.

I was eleven. Life was just starting for me when it ended. A still moonless night. He came in the dark. I was asleep, oblivious of the contingent world. He pressed me to the bed, covered my mouth, ripped off my night gown. I screamed till my voice was mute. I fought till there was no strength left in me. He took away my innocence and left me in the dark, beaten and violated.

It happened again and again. Days went by. Months strolled away. Years passed. I became ingrained to it. No one believed me, even Ma. One day, I stopped sulking and ran into the night. I never looked back from that night. I made a decision that I was never going to be weak again, I was going to wield the power of sex till the end of my futile existence.

ITA VENUS became my new home. I became anew. I was sixteen, tall, fair and voluptuous. The men liked me. They like to pound me. I didn't scream the roof to embers like the other girls would. At seventeen I was a mistress of sex. Sometimes I lose count of the number of men that climbed me in a day. It felt good to be in control of my body and I was making cents from it.

Today is my tenth year at HOTEL VENUS. Every one knows Pretty Mary. My name never leaves the lips of the men that had entered me. Married men. Politicians. Pastors. Business men. Travelling men. White men. The list is long. Inside me there is a deep hole, no one has reached the base.

Today I will meet him again, I call him Mr. X. Unlike other men I have been with. He is the most esoteric. He comes at night when spirits walks the earth. He is tall, charming and taciturn. If he is a ghost, I presume in his previous life he was a soldier or a serial killer. But I love my men that way. I love the dark.

Tonight the light would be off again and I will attempt to kiss him.

(1) (Reply)

Does The End Justify The Means? / Transport Wahala (short Story) / Jungle Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.