Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State (13946 Views)

Marriage To Conjoined Twins From The Shari'ah Perspective / Writing A Shari'ah-compliant Will As A Muslim (lesson 3) / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lukgaf:

What class are you sir/ma? Talk like a graduate now. Is everything islamization?

thats how u people would be doing/talking until you finally isalmize nigeria!
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by ollah2: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
not really... because I can't kill because a Muslim blasphemy against Bible or Christaindom , and I can't force my religion to another person , as you are wishing for implementation of sharia courts in Nigeria states

What's not really about it? Both faiths breeds extremist and you will only be a sentimental bigot to argue or dispute that. Furthermore, if you can't force or kill a Muslim because of Whatever reason doesn't mean Christians don't. How is implementation of Sharia court in the North and just recently Ogun State means it's the whole of Nigeria ? Besides the said courts is only for Muslims.

1 Like

Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by ollah2: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
OneTeslim:
We keep celebrating mediocrity and misplaced priorities. As if having Sharia courts in the North is not enough, some still clamored for one in Ogun (according to the post). Of what use is it? how would it benefit an average Ogun State citizen?! Una no see better thing clamor for, not even more infrastructures. Sharia court lol. Nigeria isn't an Islamic Country, neither can you say Ogun is predominantly 'Muslim'.

I know fellow Muslims would come for my head ( Yes, I'm one), but I care less.

*Spits and walks out of thread*

Splendid bro. Religion has really messed us up. We don't think logically anymore.
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
ollah2:

What's not really about it? Both faiths breeds extremist and you will only be a sentimental bigot to argue or dispute that. Furthermore, if you can't force or kill a Muslim because of Whatever reason doesn't mean Christians don't. How is implementation of Sharia court in the North and just recently Ogun State means it's the whole of Nigeria ? Besides the said courts is only for Muslims.
you said , and just ogun state ... and you stated earlier how you wish the law will be implemented in all Nigeria States, I have seen how tolerance Nigeria black Arabs are... Nigeria is a secular state, can't you people live without Saudi Arabia law any man who kill's in the name of Christ is not a christian , Jesus preached about loving your neighbour as you love yourself... not like our Saudi Arabia Messiah that instruct his fellows to annihilate infidels or auction's them into slavery if necessary with a reward of 74 virgins... religion that preaches hate that one nah religion
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by ollah2: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you said , and just ogun state ... and you stated earlier how you wish the law will be implemented in all Nigeria States, I have seen how tolerance Nigeria black Arabs are... Nigeria is a secular state, can't you people live without Saudi Arabia law any man who kill's in the name of Christ is not a christian , Jesus preached about loving your neighbour as you love yourself... not like our Saudi Arabia Messiah that instruct his fellows to annihilate infidels or auction's them into slavery if necessary with a reward of 74 virgins... religion that preaches hate that one nah religion

Where did I State I wished the law will be implemented in all States of the country? Do you remember Nigeria been a secular state when Christians disturb your peace everywhere you go from streets to buses to recreational centres, even you homes? The same Jesus that preached peace said they should sell their cloaks to buy Weapons, same person said he didn't come to bring peace, same person said every law from the Old testament shall see the light of the day et al, didn't the bible talk about non believers been annhililated? Yes you are right, religion that preaches hate isn't a religion that's what make Christianity bullsh*t.

Some of you are dead brain with your bigoted mindset
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by Nasir123(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
OgologoDimkpa:
I hope all these Female Yoruba Muslim lawyers that bent on wearing hijab during a court section
would troop to this sharia court.

They can even dress like masquerade if they like embarassed

You are so full of hate.
It shows in your comment.

I hope you handle it well.
Good luck.
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by jidxin(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Wait fess, they dont even have any constitutional powers.

This is just like calling me in front of a pastor and expecting me to abide by the decision of that pastor.
even as a christian you are not bound. its only between muslim and muslim. even if a transaction ensued btw a xtian nd a muslim its still d conventional court that will have jurisdiction except they both agree wch court to settle dia dispute. Nb: sharia court is constitutional

now what i dont know is will penal code be applicable also.

im a xtian nd i believe in God d father, God d son and God d Holyspirit
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by jidxin(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
ollah2:

actually he is right. blasphemy is punishable by death on both religion
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
ollah2:

Where did I State I wished the law will be implemented in all States of the country? Do you remember Nigeria been a secular state when Christians disturb your peace everywhere you go from streets to buses to recreational centres, even you homes? The same Jesus that preached peace said they should sell their cloaks to buy Weapons, same person said he didn't come to bring peace, same person said every law from the Old testament shall see the light of the day et al, didn't the bible talk about non believers been annhililated? Yes you are right, religion that preaches hate isn't a religion that's what make Christianity bullsh*t.

Some of you are dead brain with your bigoted mindset
close up your mouth, Nigeria been a secular state does not deprive one from expressing his religious obligations , Hahahahaha you are a joker of a century please where in the Bible did Jesus tell his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy weapon, I argue with facts, I need the verse, old testament is full of mosaic law where Muslims borrowed to wrote Qur'an , there is nowhere in the Bible Jesus said you should annihilate anyone who does not buy your own idea, Jesus teacher is all about love and salvation,

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." 

from what is happening around the world , you can attest that 98% of real Muslims are keeping this killing of infidel , how can you tell me someone killing in the name of ur Arabia god is worthy of heaven... please enjoy ur hate religion, I'm not religious bigot , and I'm accommodating and tolerance, you must be Yoruba Muslims , no wonder you have not bursted my head yet, though our northern Muslims did not recognize Yoruba Muslims, they are infidel like their christian counterparts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by ollah2: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
close up your mouth, Nigeria been a secular state does not deprive one from expressing his religious obligations , Hahahahaha you are a joker of a century please where in the Bible did Jesus tell his disciples to sell their cloaks and buy weapon, I argue with facts, I need the verse, old testament is full of mosaic law where Muslims borrowed to wrote Qur'an , there is nowhere in the Bible Jesus said you should annihilate anyone who does not buy your own idea, Jesus teacher is all about love and salvation,

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." 

from what is happening around the world , you can attest that 98% of real Muslims are keeping this killing of infidel , how can you tell me someone killing in the name of ur Arabia god is worthy of heaven... please enjoy ur hate religion, I'm not religious bigot , and I'm accommodating and tolerance, you must be Yoruba Muslims , no wonder you have not bursted my head yet, though our northern Muslims did not recognize Yoruba Muslims, they are infidel like their christian counterparts

Luke 22:36

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Luke 19:17

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims doesn't change anything. The earlier you take religion away from your daily activities the better.
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by godson4u79(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rubbish.. It will be closed and shut down soon.
Re: A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
This post is false and highly misleading! Judging from the post, what has been established is a Sharia Arbitration Committee. It has no force of law, no legislative backing and constitutional legitimacy! These are just clerics who have bandied together to provide mediatorial and arbitral services. It is anything but a court of law!

Nairaland should not be an avenue to mislead the public! This post offends Rule 8 of the forum: Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? / She Called Her; "Selfish First Wife!!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.