Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (59271 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by metronaija2: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
DJ Cuppy and her boo, Asa Asika are back from their baecation in Cape Town, South Africa and new loved photos shared online by a third party that was with them show the young couple posing together on a beach. Asa - who is Davido's manager - is said to be in love with Otedola's daughter.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-dj-cuppy-asa-asika-loved-beach-south-africa/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Kenzico(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Love is so easy to find these days when you have money

Meanwhile Ariana Grande's Sex Doll is out too....That means one can even order for a Genevieve or Omotola prototype.....Interesting

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Asa, the singer I know, who is Asika?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Criis:
Asa, the singer I know, who is Asika?
davido's manager I think

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by MicheyJ1: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aunty,Victor Anichebe said you like going for Owambe party too much

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by cyndy1000(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is he the biggest fan she talked about?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by manmoraskk: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am confused, which one of them is mr easy gf.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by MrHistorian: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
The whole Anichebe stuff is making her too desperate sev. . . undecided

SMH

24 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
This attention seeking will not get her married this year as she wants, these guys be playing mumbo with her, it's her life though

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Kobicove(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
This lady is a compulsive attention seeker undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Elnino4ladies: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
DJ Cuppy stop doing this to me na. Am pregnant for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Timiblanko(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Money kuku dey. drunk in love.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by hucienda: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Anichebe to Asika ... A2A

babe's got some features behind tho ... appears like plug locked in socket in the pix.
wink

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Ayodejioak(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
From Anichebe to Mr Easy to this one again. How many guys she wan date?
She's lucky because her parents don't even have the time to monitor her "social" moves
She's so desperate to get married this year just as she said recently
cool

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Bossontop(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecided
Hmmmm....Dis geh no go siddon one place again abii??

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Threebear(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
She'll open it for practically anyone.
I can't believe how these kids are disgracing their father.
Say anything you want about the North but they raise their kids well.
I'm sure dangote is already grooming his kids for one governor's child.
This one and her sister have been ran through by practically every male celeb in Nigeria.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by dsocioemmy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Love is sweet for both parties because the money is there. And since the money is there, you can dump and jump on the next anytime
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by yommyk222(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am busy now, I will comment later. cool
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by MrGreenMavro: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
wink
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by LordAA(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice ass though
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Eleniyan007(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hw is dis news...next gime sumtin abt sex dolls grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by vlynn(f): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
All these people commenting. it's like you live with DJ cuppy

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by free2ryhme: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
For those of you who dont know Asika

this is Asika

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na wa o! Jumping from one man to another in no time!

Her life though! Her papa get am plenty, so make she do anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
she loves Deeks from the East!
from ANICHEBE to TEKNO to ASA ASIKA.

What igbo man preek can do cool

Sexybbstar oya come me we do our own..
Make i grab that ur afonja nyash!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by QueenTata(f): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
The same Asa that was her manager in Cuppy Takes Africa cheesy Weldone o
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Ojemedad: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nothing new jor, she was my ex in

my

dream

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by wogabim: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
knknknk
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Odobaone: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by King990: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
manmoraskk:
I am confused, which one of them is mr easy gf.
Bro i confuse pass you i swear.
Who's eazi to this girl the?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities / Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.