Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

What To Expect When Dating A Philippine Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Expect When Dating A Philippine Woman? (747 Views)

When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect When Dating A Philippine Woman? by mrright1979: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
I decided to join a singles tour to Cebu, Philippines by A Foreign Affair for this coming

Jan. 25, 2018. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Philippine women; the fact that

they’re family-oriented, loyal and great mothers definitely made me want to marry one.

I want to make a great impression and succeed in this singles tour…

I want to make my expenses worth it. So, I’m here to ask some questions:

what are the things I should be expecting when being with a Filipina?

What are the things I should be wary of? What are the things I shouldn’t do?

I have many more to ask but for now I could really use some answers to these questions.

Help me succeed please!
Re: What To Expect When Dating A Philippine Woman? by elvisdaniels(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
mrright1979:
I decided to join a singles tour to Cebu, Philippines by A Foreign Affair for this coming

Jan. 25, 2018. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Philippine women; the fact that

they’re family-oriented, loyal and great mothers definitely made me want to marry one.

I want to make a great impression and succeed in this singles tour…

I want to make my expenses worth it. So, I’m here to ask some questions:

what are the things I should be expecting when being with a Filipina?

What are the things I should be wary of? What are the things I shouldn’t do?

I have many more to ask but for now I could really use some answers to these questions.

Help me succeed please!

Bros to start with most Philippine women are really not loyal to make a wife, just a few are loyal, they crave for whites/Caucasian so much, I have lived with them and see them do things , they are always crushing on who ever they choose to crush on , they sleep with your friend at the slightest given opportunity, they sleep with virtually all your friends living together in the same flat ,they also have love for money ,from Manila, bacoor, cebu Laguna, laspinas and other environs , I don't see myself dating any of there ,women , theres high risk of you getting std from them cuz they hate using condoms .

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? / Meet Angela Komah, Ghanaian Slay Queen Who Used To Be A Man! / Valentine:nigerian Men To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.