Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,176 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) (34619 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
A thief named Abdulkadir was arrested while trying to steal at the palace of the late Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Baba Manu in Gombe state. The thief disguised as a lady in order to gain access to carry out his operation smoothly but was nabbed in the process.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/thief-disguises-lady-order-steal-late-emirs-palace-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by jumper524(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
see mind..
u no dey see all those men when dey follow emirs with koboko before u embarked on this suicide mission..
sorry for ur body in advance..

59 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
abeg the con3 too hard under the dullard.

11 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
oh gah oo
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by agwom(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
miss Talatu grin grin thief with common sense

5 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Icecomrade: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018

Na Buhari put am for sufferness after the guy done vote for am finish.

E no dey thief before nah!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice innovation
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
something just happen right now....

9 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by kingsaif(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
fine girl like dis, na to order s*xdoll wen resemble dis babe dey my mind now
wat amai saying sef

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Holla007(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Nigeman: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jesus wept
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Double wahala for dead body, and the owner of the dead body grin grin grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by ibori1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
cool
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Marxist001(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Been seeing this since the era of buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
If i were to persecute him ..i will just give hand him to the down low folks (gays) to drill his ass for a month free of charge since he wanna be a woman.! grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by translux(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
OMO SEE FINE BABE
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by ibori1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
d dance of surughede is d dance of d spirit

d dance of derughede is d dance of d dead

A child who decide to dance d dance of surughede little did he know us dancing d dance of derughede

look my signatured dance of surughede is d dance of d spirit

A child who decide to dance d dance of surughede little did he know us dancing d dance of derughede

look my signature
d dance of surughede is d dance of d spirit

A child who decide to dance d dance of surughede little did he know is dancing d dance of derughede

look my signature
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
if he's raped nko?
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Luminee(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A thief named Abdulkadir was arrested while trying to steal at the palace of the late Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Baba Manu in Gombe state. The thief disguised as a lady in order to gain access to carry out his operation smoothly but was nabbed in the process.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/thief-disguises-lady-order-steal-late-emirs-palace-photos.html

I see...only ladies can gain access to the emirs palace, isoorait, kwontinue

8 Likes

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Haha haha odikwa risky
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hunger has rewired this one medulla oblongata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hard time indeed
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by translux(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
kk
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by oshe11: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why wont he be successful when their women r dirty, poor n ugly like men

whats my business sef....

***ME minding my business this year like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Odaran gbaaa lawe yi. This guy is a serious criminal. Lol
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
The dude is even too stupid to the extent of using lipstick for eye pencil.

Just look at him...
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
See him wowor face... Lyk mreazy ��
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by lilfreezy: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Arewa youth have started practicing transgender grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Task force official pours away two coolers of rice being sold by 2 ladies / Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos / NDLEA/EFCC Burst FUNAAB Environments, Several Students Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.