Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) (34622 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
k
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by albacete(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Desperate times call for desperate measures

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
...seen, can we get a fresh gist now?
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by anif009(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
in dis life??

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by lizyb: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
I WISH HE COULD DO MORE THAN THAT.
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hunger never begin wire them, senseless arewa yoots.

Sai baba till 2050 insha allah Amin!
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
See face grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
The guy be like Night Witch for that Disguise...but even if na girl...her Ugly face can never get her out of that palace uncaught.......

But from Another view..does it mean that the Emir is a chronic womanizer for the guy to think of using such means ?...
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by bodmas119(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Look at him

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by NellyDiva1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
For one, his makeup is so bad Two... After the flogging he will receive, stealing will never cross his mind
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by octus2008(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayiiiiwa dem don catch am na the guy yash go suffer am
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Koboko fall on you
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by adecz: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Since he wants to be woman,
just castrate him & let 'her' go.... wink grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by slimdamatrix01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
He must either be so brave or so stupid
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by theostarboy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
You get mind o
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by slimdamatrix01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
adecz:
Since he wants to be woman,
just castrate him & let 'her' go.... wink grin

Your level of wickedness. Erm is it inherited or gradually found? Asking for a friend who saw your comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by yusuf41(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
WTF!!
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
jumper524:
see mind..
u no dey see all those men when dey follow emirs with koboko before u embarked on this suicide mission..
sorry for ur body in advance..

don't mind the idiot
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is called mission unaccomplished. I feel sorry for him. This is breeded by the preceeding regimes that milked the country finish.
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Manasp: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nawa ooooooooo, trash
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Icecomrade:

Na Buhari put am for sufferness after the guy done vote for am finish.

E no dey thief before nah!

No wonder na ur relatives abi
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Icecomrade: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Teeboi56:

No wonder na ur relatives abi

I no dey the guy.

E still the curse Buhari, and Buhari entire household and suppoters for the sufferness wey dem put am through.
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by xty50(f): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
agwom:
miss Talatu grin grin thief with common sense
thats my name o grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Snow02: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
country hard undecided
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by Emerikoss: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
See wetin hardship dey cause... Buhari whyyy

But the guy no try oo
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by dopemama(f): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
ibori1:
d dance of surughede is d dance of d spirit

d dance of derughede is d dance of d dead

A child who decide to dance d dance of surughede little did he know us dancing d dance of derughede

look my signatured dance of surughede is d dance of d spirit

A child who decide to dance d dance of surughede little did he know us dancing d dance of derughede

look my signature
d dance of surughede is d dance of d spirit

A child who decide to dance d dance of surughede little did he know is dancing d dance of derughede

look my signature
wetin consign dance and the matter on grand now?
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by agwom(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sorry, i am not refer to you cry cry
xty50:
thats my name o grin
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
The man has no fear at all, nawa o.
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by ibori1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
dopemama:
wetin consign dance and the matter on grand now?
he who d gods want to kill,he first make him mad

watin concern u and my comment
Re: Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) by fabrestove: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dem never clean d guy lip stick with slap?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno / Birmingham City Council Declares Itself Bankrupt Amid $950m Pay Claims / Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.