Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos (50186 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
g
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Cletus77(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rexnegro:
Handsome dude
P
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Lonestar124: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gloria34 i i dont see anything wrong on the guy looking for his lost school mate

I pray he find him
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by fergieboy: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wow he is so cute to be a Nigerian soldier except he is a USA marine
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by ariklawani(f): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
If he's alive,u will find him
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lonestar124:
Gloria34 i i dont see anything wrong on the guy looking for his lost school mate

I pray he find him
I see more of him, his car and house than d friend he is looking 4
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by onadana: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=mazimee post=64308260]This one one corner soldier [/quote
I tell you.This one go pick race when fight start.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Peterpanny: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cletus77:
Stop impersonating me na! grin grin grin
hehehehehehehehe is lie u lie.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by babaireti(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
100 gun salute will surely be offered at first as a reward but if rejected a 100 gun bullets will be the last resort for stubborness,so run for your dear lives.Soldier no dey joke
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Uniqueness01(f): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
This one na Ex Commando......
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by smith666999(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
that lost friend is fine

Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by bionixs: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is cool.
is this not same soldier guy whose mother said that he is wicked?
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by ignis: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please make it #500K
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shemie dey Libya oooo, I will let you know when he return's
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by anyimontana(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rexnegro:
Handsome dude
gay sighted... 14 loading
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Yyeske(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cletus77:

Stop impersonating me na! grin grin grin
Both of you are lieing, I'm the person he is looking for.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Lipscomb(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
You see tactic he failed to Tell us why he want to see him we know its your friend and so?
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Gracesofar(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
alasazeez:
for a soldier to be seeking help from bloody civilians , isn't that an insult to his status? ; undecided undecided
nah to intimidate person them sabi... lipsrsealed

anyways, i pray he's found alive and okay sha, cos he appears young.

So everybody z an highland? A soldier doesn't HV blood flowing in his veins? A soldier z god he knows everything?

Whatz the insult in asking and the soldier was born with dog tags.......

Bros we r all human we just choose our lives differently
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Cioupre(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Your best friend Abi your rival that you need to deal with since you are now a soldier �?? You know Shemei will bring himself to you even without the price tag if all were to be well between you two..� � 100k for a lost friend?? He must be a friend indeed

3 Likes

Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Chukwuemekankem(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
soldier without handwork notice me....
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Meister04: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Come to which base? So they'll tell me to frog jump for demanding for the money? No thanks.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Bblessing37: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Something must be wrong. I smell fowl play . undecided
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by ottohan: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cioupre:
Your best friend Abi your rival that you need to deal with since you are now a soldier �?? You know Shemei will bring himself to you even without the price tag if all were to be well between you two..� � 100k for a lost friend?? He must be a friend indeed
hey shocked
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
gay people everywhere
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian soldier simply identified as Daniel is set to give out N100,000 to anybody who could find his secondary schoolmate and best friend, Anthony Nwadike a.k.a Shemie. The handsome soldier also revealed the condition for collecting the N100K as he said that the person who finds his friend will have to come along with him to his current base which will later be revealed.

The soldier went to Nigeria Army Armour School Bauchi, Bauchi State...

Below is what Daniel shared on Facebook;

Pls am looking for a boy called ANTHONY NWADIKE aka SHEMIE my secondary school mate and my bestie if anyone could finds him, he will be given 100k cash and i will tell u my current base and u must come along with him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/soldier-promises-n100k-cash-anybody-finds-best-friend-photos.html

Kidnapping Loading.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Nwakannaya1: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
People wey me and dem go command secondary school abakaliki, na him una say na bauchi...
Nawaaaa oooo
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by doughziay: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
evry1 wants to trend
see as you fine.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
doughziay:

see as you fine.
thank u
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by Neminc: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why u dey find am?
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by doughziay: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
thank u
I feel like sending you a mail.
Re: This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos by itsmeurLady(f): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
dnawah:
this one is from a rich family and have not seen war before.

grin y are u ppl like this on NL grin he say this one haff not seen war before lmao how do u kno ? Cs he's fresh? Na wa grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.