Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Vacancies For Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Trainee Engineers (4982 Views)

2021 Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Program For Trainee / Recruitment For Trainee Engineer In A Reputable Company / Recruitment For Trainee Aircraft Inspector At Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
A leading Lagos based oil & gas laboratory service company has openings for Trainee Engineers.
Qualifications

B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech in any of the following disciplines: Chemical / Petroleum Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Industrial / Applied Physics.

Work Experience: 0 - 2 years.

Only suitably qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
Send your written applications + CV to: employer2018@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Receipt of applications closes on January 31, 2018.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
emnployer2018:
Can I apply with a BS degree in geology?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Can I apply with a BS degree in geology?

Unfortunately, NO.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by zonga: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
age restriction again. any opening for experienced hands?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Arrowgents: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good afternoon recruiter,can hnd mech engr apply for this vacancy
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by destino24(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
I just sent in my application. Graduate of Agricultural and Bioresource Engineering, any hope?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
zonga:
age restriction again. any opening for experienced hands?
There is a slight possibility depending on your age and the relevance of your experience.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by cve90: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Can a civil engineer with Geotechnical engineering experience apply with 2yrs experience?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Aremu01(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't see Mechanical Engineering on the list
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Yunisa001(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
emnployer2018:
have sent my CV bsc physics with electronic any chance for me
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by uzzyphilip(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
what is the name, address and website of your company.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by joyblinks(f): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Can a male with master in environmental science and 30yrs apply?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by smith54321: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
emnployer2018:

Good day, I've got a couple of questions, would appreciate a response.

1. What is the name of the company, so I know who to address the application letter to.

2. For someone who has a B.Eng Pet Eng, Msc and a PgD in Applied Geophysics (where hand on courses were taught on test carried out in the lab, such as bubble point, viscosity, properties of oil e.t.c.) Can the person apply? The person is 27.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
smith54321:

Good day, I've got a couple of questions, would appreciate a response.

1. What is the name of the company, so I know who to address the application letter to.

2. For someone who has a B.Eng Pet Eng, Msc and a PgD in Applied Geophysics (where hand on courses were taught on test carried out in the lab, such as bubble point, viscosity, properties of oil e.t.c.) Can the person apply? The person is 27.

Petroleum engineering is ok.
27 years old with an Msc maybe considered.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
joyblinks:
Can a male with master in environmental science and 30yrs apply?

No need to apply. Good luck elsewhere.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Skilme(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can industrial chemistry graduate apply?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Biggestguy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hello, I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, can I apply?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by subseaman(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
emnployer2018:
A leading Lagos based oil & gas laboratory service company has openings for Trainee Engineers.
Qualifications

B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech in any of the following disciplines: Chemical / Petroleum Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and Industrial / Applied Physics.

Only suitably qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.
Sir,can a Mechanical Engineer apply, age 25,3years experience in operations and maintenance engineer in oil and gas.Your response would be highly appreciated.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Biggestguy:
Hello, I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, can I apply?
No Sir. Sorry about that.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by chideb15: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls who will this letter be addressed to?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by chideb15: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls I need response oooooo
Who will the application letter be addressed to
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
chideb15:
Pls I need response oooooo
Who will the application letter be addressed to
It doesn't matter who the application is addressed to so long as it arrives in the specified email box.
You can use the Managing Director , the recruiter, the human resource manager, the advertiser, etc
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by smith54321: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
emnployer2018:

It doesn't matter who the application is addressed to so long as it arrives in the specified email box.
You can use the Managing Director , the recruiter, the human resource manager, the advertiser, etc
Good day, I think what he meant was the name of the company. e.g.

The Managing Director,
XYZ Company.
Surulere,
Lagos.
Nigeria.

the address up is better than

just addressing the a letter to a Managing Director or HR without stating the name of the company.
emnployer2018:

The Managing Director,
XYZ Company.
Surulere,
Lagos.
Nigeria.

just addressing the a letter to a Managing Director or HR without stating the name of the company.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
smith54321:

The Managing Director,
XYZ Company.
Surulere,
Lagos.
Nigeria.

The Managing Director,
XYZ Company.
Surulere,
Lagos.
Nigeria.

I don't think that's what his question was about but if it was, I regret to inform you that those details cannot be provided at this stage of the recruitment process.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by kolakolex: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2018
emnployer2018:

I don't think that's what his question was about but if it was, I regret to inform you that those details cannot be provided at this stage of the recruitment process.

why can't we have the name Of The company and it's location.this is Nigeria,and we re security conscious.the fact that we don't have a job now doesn't mean we have to risk our lives.proof this is not a scam.best of luck to those that fall within and re willing.as for me,am out
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
kolakolex:

why can't we have the name Of The company and it's location.this is Nigeria,and we re security conscious.the fact that we don't have a job now doesn't mean we have to risk our lives.proof this is not a scam.best of luck to those that fall within and re willing.as for me,am out
Yes you are right. This is Nigeria. Once you know the company's name, you will start looking for 'connections' in order to influence the outcome of the selection process.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be given the complete company details upon invitation to attend the interview.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by smith54321: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
emnployer2018:

Yes you are right. This is Nigeria. Once you know the company's name, you will start looking for 'connections' in order to influence the outcome of the selection process.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be given the complete company details upon invitation to attend the interview.

Quick one, when are successful candidates likely to hear from the coy? & how long would the recuirment process take?
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by MORACHI3065: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
emnployer2018:
Qualifications

I just applied... Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by emnployer2018: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
emnployer2018:
Qualifications

Receipt of applications has closed. Please do not bother sending in your resume again if you are yet to apply.
We have received over a thousand applications. Thanks to all those who showed their interests in the position. All applications received before the closing date are to be checked one after the other and qualified candidates would be notified via their respective email addresses. Kindly note that this stage could take some time to be completed.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by tejiri4(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Please any information on the recruitment process.
Re: Vacancies For Trainee Engineers by Aroboi(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Any info after d stage 2..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited / Mikano International Limited Vacancy / Nigerian Breweries 2nd Stage (Function Based) Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.