Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? (9631 Views)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by princeemmma(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
It’s no news that every member of the P-Square family, including their deceased mother, was not in support of Peter Okoye’s marriage to the fair-skinned overage Yoruba lady, Lola Omotayo. However, the reason wasn’t made known.

Since tribalism is a usual thing in Nigeria and even the world at large, folks concluded that the rejection had something to do with their different tribes, as Peter Okoye belongs to the IPOB descent while Lola Omotayo originates from the groins of a Yoruba Demon. But after all said and done, the marriage held, and no one could do anything about it.

Many years down the line, the brothers had a fallout and ultimately broke up, thus bringing their career as a duo to a pathetic end and going their separate ways unsuccessfully. The chief architect behind their fallout is believed to be their wives, Lola Omotayo especially. Now, an evidence that somewhat validates these suppositions surfaced online recently.

The proud mother and wife was captured smoking in a club. Being a smoker, they are possibly other sides of her that are unlikely, which may be why she was rejected by the family, also supposing she could be responsible for the split. Lola Omotayo smoking Guys, over to you!!!

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by sanganafineboy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
A lady dance one corner, watch and share with friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gav5vQfzxwE
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by panegyrics: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm! What can I say? The more you look, the less you see. Plssssss I say no evil, I hear no evil
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
I thinks Lola personally has bad characters.

Thr marriage ish is not about her being a yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by catwalq(f): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
She wasn't smoking at home but in a CLUB with the HUSBAND smiling and filming it meaning HE is OK with it.

If the HUSBAND obviously no mind,I wonder wetin come concern us wey b OUTSIDERS.

18 Likes

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by lathrowinger: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Their business
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by opribo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Time will tell.

All I know is that when you want to marry go home and pick a wife because of tomorrow.

As things are now if Peter is not here will Lola ever take his children to their fathers village, I doubt. They are lost to their mothers afonja heritage. After this youthful season when old age comes will Lola agree to go and live the rest of her life with the husband in iboland.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by Hyinkar97(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
catwalq:
She wasn't smoking at home but in a CLUB with the HUSBAND smiling and filming it meaning HE is OK with it.

If the HUSBAND obviously no mind,I wonder wetin come concern us wey b OUTSIDERS.
Help me ask them o Na so we go dey poke nose for matter wey no concern us. I just tire for my country people lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dumbest shit hv read this year. For a babe who is mixed race nd has lived abroad too. Smoking is no biggie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by christ007(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can someone tell me the cause of the two brothers fighting pls
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by Mizsylviah(f): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Peter has been married to this lady for years and he hasn't complained,dey are living peacefully.... If the lady has a bad character,it should be his headache not theirs. His brothers should just let them be jare......

1 Like

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by pussyeater(m): 1:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Op! Brain is far from you. Walahi Ode undecided
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by Kobicove(m): 2:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Busy Body OP!
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by Lagbaja01(m): 5:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Since the husband is not complaining....wetin come concern us?......this op must be an IPOB, hatred is in their blood.
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by falcon01: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2018
catwalq:

abeg epp me tell them ooo
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by oyatz(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2018
And you who told you ,you don't have Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba blood in you?
The result of your DNA analysis will shock you!

FFK is 1/8th Fulani, 1/8th Borgu, Clarence Peters is 25% Igbo, 75% Yoruba and I think Davido is 25% Igbo.

Ask Peter Okoye himself ever lived in Igboland?
There are igbos in Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan and Lagos whose grandparents left Igbo land and don't return to live in Igbo land same with Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and every other tribes.

Many okrika ijaws have Igbo ancestry and many Yorubas in Ondo, Ekiti and some parts of Lagos have Bini ancestries.
About 10% of black Americans have white Caucasian ancestries.
Thousands of Egun and Ewe peoples have Yoruba blood... Its like that every where

opribo:
Time will tell.

All I know is that when you want to marry go home and pick a wife because of tomorrow.

As things are now if Peter is not here will Lola ever take his children to their fathers village, I doubt. They are lost to their mothers afonja heritage. After this youthful season when old age comes will Lola agree to go and live the rest of her life with the husband in iboland.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by datfreshdoc(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op so because she smokes, she is not fit to be a wife ehnn?? Something is wrong with U undecided
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by princeemmma(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
datfreshdoc:
Op so because she smokes, she is not fit to be a wife ehnn?? Something is wrong with U undecided
so your wife should smoke in your presence and you should smoke in her presence too?

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by Countersam(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Not my business...
OP mind ya business

Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by sammyp01: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oboy you need flogging really
Was the husband not aware that she smokes
What the hell is wrong with you. Because she smokes does it mean the marriage will not work.
Dumb Bleep
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by princeemmma(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
sammyp01:
Oboy you need flogging really
Was the husband not aware that she smokes
What the hell is wrong with you. Because she smokes does it mean the marriage will not work.
Dumb Bleep
and smoking is a food? when you get married, make smoking as your marriage hobbies then you will realise you made mistake coming to this world dumb asshole you
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by geozone: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
its their marriage not mine. and i wish them the very best.
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by constance500: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Op has nothing doing than to analyse someone else's family problems.. It's like madness follow our enter 2018 undecided

princeemmma:
It’s no news that every member of the P-Square family, including their deceased mother, was not in support of Peter Okoye’s marriage to the fair-skinned overage Yoruba lady, Lola Omotayo. However, the reason wasn’t made known.

Since tribalism is a usual thing in Nigeria and even the world at large, folks concluded that the rejection had something to do with their different tribes, as Peter Okoye belongs to the IPOB descent while Lola Omotayo originates from the groins of a Yoruba Demon. But after all said and done, the marriage held, and no one could do anything about it.

Many years down the line, the brothers had a fallout and ultimately broke up, thus bringing their career as a duo to a pathetic end and going their separate ways unsuccessfully. The chief architect behind their fallout is believed to be their wives, Lola Omotayo especially. Now, an evidence that somewhat validates these suppositions surfaced online recently.

The proud mother and wife was captured smoking in a club. Being a smoker, they are possibly other sides of her that are unlikely, which may be why she was rejected by the family, also supposing she could be responsible for the split. Lola Omotayo smoking Guys, over to you!!!
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by princeemmma(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
constance500:
Op has nothing doing than to analyse someone else's family problems.. It's like madness follow our enter 2018 undecided

same as you
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by jezuzboi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
See comments...

Lolz...
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by sammyp01: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
princeemmma:
and smoking is a food? when you get married, make smoking as your marriage hobbies then you will realise you made mistake coming to this world dumb asshole you

Olodo if my wife smokes how is it your business
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by bukatyne(f): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
When people don't leave their little corner, they assume only their standard is sure.

A wife smokes with her husband and you suddenly assume that's what make her a 'bad wife'.

I guess a 60+ wife who smokes cigars is also a bad wife.
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by princeemmma(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
sammyp01:

Olodo if my wife smokes how is it your business
you just said what i wish to hear, i rest my case
Re: Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? by LARRYWIZZY: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2018
THE RE DOING THEIR THING THE LIKE IT. SO WHATS MY MY OWN OR UR OWN

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nollywood Celebrities Of Hausa And Fulani Extraction? / Thought I Had Seen It All Until I Stumbled Upon This On Instagram / Mya!,bone Of Contension B/w The Game And 50 Cent: Comment People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.