Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti (36976 Views)

Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by DMathematical: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fayose, its not by making noise . . . over to you grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by gratiaeo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
One day fulani will pay for all this atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by ignis: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Let the drama begin.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigeria is really a shit hole!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Lonestar124: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:

The more the PREGNANT WOMEN KILLED, THE MORE THE VIRGINS AFTER THEY DIE
How is that credible? shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by MrImole: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am in Ido, headquarter of Ido/Osi local government, 5 minutes away from Orin Ekiti, I have never heard of this, What's wrong with this country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
harjorlarh:
if I ever become the president..I will remind the Fulanis of all their atrocities
I will support you.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by oshe11: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lonestar124:
How is that credible? shocked
lol

Wetin U want me to talk na brother
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fayose, Nigerians are solidly behind you.

They want to frustrate and break you

Don't cave in

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Awoo88: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Be spreading false news. You will soon experience kemi like treatment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by mbos: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
THE WAR MAY HAVE STARTED IN VARIOUS FRONTS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Chikaa444: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Reprisal is a part of their culture even if u any of them by accident expect a Reprisal.....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by justuschi50: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
ekiti will soon be a unstable state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Herdsmen or terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Lonestar124: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
lol

Wetin U want me to talk na brother
I can see you funning earlier

Have a nice evening
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by TourismMan(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Who gave these guys gun to work around with? Who has legalized their movement with guns? Who has legalized their arms possession.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Oloniyan(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
this is actually MY HOME TOWN and I tell you this is no political force at play! #SaveOrinCommunity!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Oloniyan(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
MrImole:
I am in Ido, headquarter of Ido/Osi local government, 5 minutes away from Orin Ekiti, I have never heard of this, What's wrong with this country?

it happened yesterday evening or thereby so I just heard from a call within my town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by stblessing(f): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jesus! This fulani people mean business ooo. Are you sure this won't cause crisis in ekiti state that has been minding her business since?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by FTBOY: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
bloodthirsty foooolani bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
the time ticks slowly to events that will restructure Nigeria..buhari and his people can never stop this.....all man to his tent Oh. Oduduwa nation...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Niyinficient(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
alasazeez:
so now that Baba Fayose, has empowered his mumu hunters with knock-out to face the heavily harmed herdsmen, isokay make them continue...we're here to count scores sha angry angry angry

It was not an Ekiti hunter that killed or was killed! learn to read and assimilate!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
meditate:
We are sitting on a time bomb. This arrangement called Nigeria is no longer working. If it will take a division of this country for peace to reign and the restoration of the sanctity of life, let's not shy away from it. This lawlessness is too much abeg! Haba!

i belive people growing up and doing the right thing is the only way peace will be enjoyed in the world over and not just Nigeria. if your analysis is correct then in the us where Hispanics, whites and nigros are always gunning each other down because of one gang violence or the other, the would have also called for the same thing you are calling but the rather thier law enforcement agencies are empowered to the needfull which unfortunately isnt happening here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by doyinbaby(f): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
The only way to defeat Fulani herdsmen is to boycott cow meat
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
doyinbaby:
The only way to defeat Fulani herdsmen is to boycott cow meat
No! The only way to defeat them is by taking them fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by cpu2006(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Eki what?[color=#990000][/color] mr fayose, over to you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lonestar124:
But why are their so heartless to kill a pregnant women

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Chukazu: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
spartan50:
There must be war for peace to reign..

Very true.

"Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of Justice"

We shouldn't be so afraid of war that we allowed terrorist inflict mayhem on our people and plead for peace afterwards...it's fire for fire! Peace can wait

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Neminc: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wicked Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by SouthEastFacts: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
harjorlarh:
if I ever become the president..I will remind the Fulanis of all their atrocities
The Fulanis are taking debts they will repay one day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Abogwara: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fayose should show his strength now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm / Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.