Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti (36975 Views)

Kidnappers Kill 8-Year-Old Asma’u In Kaduna After Collected N3m Ransom / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Abogwara: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chukazu:

Very true.

"Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of Justice"

We shouldn't be so afraid of war that we allowed terrorist inflict mayhem on our people and plead for peace afterwards...it's fire for fire! Peace can wait

So Fayose should declare war. The outcome will serve as deterrent to future troublemakers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by adem30: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
We Nigerians better wise up from these useless politicians sing innocent souls fr their personal gain.

Pregnant woman
No Name
No Picture....

Continue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by adem30: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oloniyan:

it happened yesterday evening or thereby so I just heard from a call within my town

What's the name of the victim?
Where is the Picture?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by tete7000(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
When a man of violence enters a place, violence reigns. Buhari is a man of violence and until he is kicked out of aso rock, peace might elude Nigeria. Come 2019, Buhari must go back to daura. His violence should remain in his home.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Ehisnaruto(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
We in the south talk too much, while the northerners always claim headlines with actions. Time to stop talking and start retaliating then they (northerners) will know we mean business too

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by cooltola(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari keeping quiet and refused to call Fulani Herdmen Terrorists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
shocked

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by opribo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Our elders say that 'If we don't expose the 'crawcraw' that scratches the buttocks to sunlight it never goes away.'

The financiers of this herdsmen must be exposed for peace to reign.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by jamboloun: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
What I still dnt undastand is, are dis gun really sophisticates as we see dem wit dis fulanis' or a photo shop. Wat i see wit dem dis days is a sophisticated Ak47. how come? Are they security personal or where did they get d license from
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Oloniyan(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
adem30:

What's the name of the victim? Where is the Picture?
I will choose to ignore you sir!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Topman0001(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:
Damn!
But why Ekiti?
Fayose attracted the wrath ot these Fulani men, recently I saw his picture in army camouflag, holding meeting with his local hunters, telling them not to give chance to Fulani herdsmen and they should be prepared for them even when there was never an attack in Ekiti. It wasn't long from that meeting that some herdsmen were massacred in Ekiti, now there's a repraisal attack on Ekiti pregnant woman. Fayose delibrately engineered his state to be like that because his time is short and Ekiti will not vote PDP again due to Fayose's incompetency. He Forsee APC taking over and he wants to create problem for his successor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by ufuosman(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari call ur boys to calm down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by ModsWillKillNL: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Topman0001:

Fayose attracted the wrath ot these Fulani men, recently I saw his picture in army camouflag, holding meeting with his local hunters, telling them not to give chance to Fulani herdsmen and they should be prepared for them even when there was never an attack in Ekiti. It wasn't long from that meeting that some herdsmen were massacred in Ekiti, now there's a repraisal attack on Ekiti pregnant woman. Fayose delibrately engineered his state to be like that because his time is short and Ekiti will not vote PDP again due to Fayose's incompetency. He Forsee APC taking over and he wants to create problem for his successor.

@bolded
You are wrong. She's Tiv!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by EternalTruth: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
meditate:
We are sitting on a time bomb. This arrangement called Nigeria is no longer working. If it will take a division of this country for peace to reign and the restoration of the sanctity of life, let's not shy away from it. This lawlessness is too much abeg! Haba!
hehehe spot on. Lmao
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by harjorlarh(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

The Fulanis are taking debts they will repay one day.

I will repay them by nuking the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by SouthEastFacts: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2018
harjorlarh:

I will repay them by nuking the north
That is genocide. Quit that thinking.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by deScifa(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
spartan50:
There must be war for peace to reign..

Has the whole of Sudan seen peace?
Has Syria Seen peace?
Has Iraq seen peace?
Has Nigeria seen lasting peace after the civil war?

Even if we break up into different entities....we will have have porous borders before we all put structures in place...even if we do....can we rule rule out guerrilla kinda attacks?....we should all seek ways to confront our problems here and now. While the Fulani should call there killer herdsmen to order. There are better ways to rare cows in this present age...you dont encroach peoples lands, farms and others in the name of grazing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by spartan50(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
deScifa:

Has the whole of Sudan seen peace?
Has Syria Seen peace?
Has Iraq seen peace?
Has Nigeria seen lasting peace after the civil war?

Even if we break up into different entities....we will have have porous borders before we all put structures in place...even if we do....can we rule rule out guerrilla kinda attacks?....we should all seek ways to confront our problems here and now. While the Fulani should call there killer herdsmen to order. There are better ways to rare cows in this present age...you dont encroach peoples lands, farms and others in the name of grazing.
You want to be relevant abi?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by Topman0001(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

@bolded
You are wrong. She's Tiv!
Thanks for the info.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8-Month Pregnant Woman In Ekiti by deScifa(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
spartan50:

You want to be relevant abi?

So common sense to you is about seeking for relevance? I can see you are jobless undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Drinks Seized By NAFDAC In Edo State - Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.