Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (3769 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Virtual Paypal Terminal has been founded by Vincent Obieze, a seasoned entrepreneur who is experienced in the payment industry such as payment processing, digital (but not yet decentralized!) currencies, and premium network terminal system (VPN/PROXY+).

In 2017, he launched the first "Paypal Fintech" service in the world, Nigeria, to enable Nigerians and other unbanked populations to receive their PayPal funds in a quick and easy way shortly after the closure of Gatewayvpn in 2014, he discovered the world of Paypal and realized how inconvenient the existing methods were.
Adeoye Joe is a serial entrepreneur. Respected member of the Virtual PayPal community with notable contributions such as Development, he co-founded Virtual Paypal Terminal.

Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa with millions of dollars in e-commerce potential and Nigerians that want to take part in online transactions cannot fully use PayPal which is accepted as the only payment method on some websites.
This has become a source of frustration for the Legit people who want to carry out eCommerce online but have no access to this feature. It's bad that every time we look at PayPal pages, we see some countries that don't have much economic prowess on the list. Its so frustrating that some have defaulted to hood-winking the paypal system via proxies, we dont want to anymore and this was why Virtual Paypal terminal was founded.
It enables millions of internet marketers and professionals from more than 200 countries not supported by PayPal to receive payments, to grow globally by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments which they can withdraw to their bank or to bitcoin.
Millions of Nigerians apply to a job online that would allow them earn a full-time income(about 1000 dollars a month).
After a rigorous screening process,they discover that the company only processes payment using Paypal.
We believe that we have the right to carry out online transactions as much as any other country in the world. Granted, Nigeria is known for internet fraud, but NOT everyone in Nigeria is a fraud. There are people who uses our platform who are talented and creative web users and tech gurus. We don't see why such should have to suffer for other peoples actions.

Nigerians wouldn't even mind having to verify identity manually via International passports or something. These are possible scenarios that are better than locking a country out totally.
Today,we have decided to create that scenario.
Imagine spending countless hours building a product to sell in a marketplace only to find that they make their payments exclusively via paypal? This is the situation for countless Nigerians who are motivated and looking to make money online and who insist on doing so with integrity.
Nigeria is a country filled with a lot of poor people (by global standards) with very limited opportunities hence the need to seek opportunities to make a living online.
A job that pays 1000 dollars a month is enough to make one a happy Nigerian and this sort of job is not exactly easy to find in the country.
The internet presents willing Nigerians with opportunity. The opportunity to earn their living legitimately online. However Paypal - the 'industry standard' for online payments makes this opportunity inaccessible to Nigerians in most cases. Making mass payouts is a relatively easy task when done using Paypal's business platform. Hence most internet businesses ( even those that welcome a global workforce) choose to make payments to their workers via Paypal. Nigerians, who qualify to be a part of the workforce for some internet companies are however not able to receive payments simply because we can't receive payments with Nigerian Paypal accounts.
We understand that Nigeria doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to scams and internet fraud. However, a lot has changed in the country over the years and internet fraud is no longer popular among the Nigerians who carry out numerous transactions online.
Thankfully, Nigerians can use their paypal accounts to purchase items from so many websites (even websites that don't process Nigerian credit cards). However, the problem remains that, for some reason(s), Nigerians can't receive payments via Paypal.
It's not news that at the moment, Nigeria is a third-world country. Most Nigerians don't earn in a year what the average citizen of a developed country can make in a month. There just aren't many good jobs in Nigeria and the lack of basic infrastructure makes it very difficult and expensive for foreign investors to invest. Unemployment rates are high and it's harder than ever to maintain a decent living standard. The internet presents hope for a lot of people facing almost similar and in many cases better conditions in their countries.
The internet presents an opportunity for everyone to be a part of a global community where you can earn money legitimately provided you're qualified and able to work. This hope is blurred for most Nigerians because we currently can't receive money via the most popular payment platform.
Virtual PayPal Terminal was founded to check mate all these problem and to give anyone the ability to receive PayPal payments, regardless of their location or credit-worthiness.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bemagnify: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
In summary wetin u da talk.. Mr Op Nigerians don't read again... Nigerians need money....

3 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
bemagnify:
In summary wetin u da talk.. Mr Op Nigerians don't read again... Nigerians need money....

Lol.... People prefer short words..lol...
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thousands of international merchants online stores especially in the USA,UK and CHINA now accept PayPal as means of payment.

Only a few might not but dont let that bother you. Enjoy Virtual PayPal Terminal's Shop for Me service . It provides you an easy option to shop from one or multiple online stores that will never accept your card.

See How it works.............!!!!

1. Login to your VirtualPayPalTerminal account and click on 'Send Payment'.
2. Input amount and the paypal email of the merchant that you wish to pay.
3. Submit.

Virtual Paypal Terminal helps anyone to send paypal funds across the world at discounted price in Nigeria.
As of today,we charge N330/$ to make your payments. No additional cost!!!

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by teamb: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......INSTANT PAYMENT
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bemagnify: 3:40am On Jan 19, 2018
mukulu56:
Thousands of international merchants online stores especially in the USA,UK and CHINA now accept PayPal as means of payment.

Only a few might not but dont let that bother you. Enjoy Virtual PayPal Terminal's Shop for Me service . It provides you an easy option to shop from one or multiple online stores that will never accept your card.

See How it works.............!!!!

1. Login to your VirtualPayPalTerminal account and click on 'Send Payment'.
2. Input amount and the paypal email of the merchant that you wish to pay.
3. Submit.

Virtual Paypal Terminal helps anyone to send paypal funds across the world at discounted price in Nigeria.
As of today,we charge N330/$ to make your payments. No additional cost!!!

Can I use ur platform to fund my fiverr
Account
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
bemagnify:

Can I use ur platform to fund my fiverr
Account

YES!!! You can send funds to PayPal account from our platform at discounted prices......
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by walewriter: 3:42am On Jan 21, 2018
If you need to buy fiverr reviews contact zero8169fortyeight1 seven 5 eight on whatsapp
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bt2017(m): 4:25am On Jan 21, 2018
I have a paypal account in China, you can send us dollars to my paypal, I use a bank account in China to send USD to a bank in Nigeria.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
bt2017:
I have a paypal account in China, you can send us dollars to my paypal, I use a bank account in China to send USD to a bank in Nigeria.

Our platform can send funds to paypal accounts.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
bt2017:

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP WITH 08030981624
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bt2017(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
whatsapp +8618902790535
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bt2017(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
my whatsapp +8618902790535
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by MrHim(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2018
My guy, sending is not the problem - though your rate is good - , receiving is.

Can I receive and withdraw cash on your platform?

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHim:

YES
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our platform was designed to receive and payout.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
bt2017:
whatsapp +8618902790535

We will chat you.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by rhothymie(m): 3:41am On Feb 21, 2018
How can we recieve pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by ruddiggerr: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Pls house I have an issue with a bank. Long story short If a school overseas refunds money to an account you paid the fees from with a FORM A, is there suppose to be an issue in crediting the same account when there is a refund? I believe NO. But after a week of writing an application, the bank is telling me that either they send the money back to the school or send it back to CBN that they can't credit my acct. I don't get it bankers here pls clarify cos it's a no brainer for me especially when this bank is one of the top banks in Africa. Pls I need other ideas
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by mukulu56(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Refunds should be to payment account

Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by FExtxN2: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
So people will login dere Paypal on ur site abi?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by blythesolutions: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by blythesolutions: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
MrHim:

Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
I provide fully verified usa paypal where u can withdraw money to the linked bank account and spend it via credit card. Hit me up if interesTed.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by bidextro001: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hello Guys. I live an has a verify PayPal account that can receive and withdraw. I can also open for you here and verify it then send you all info. If you are interested or we can work together. Contact me on whatsapp. +27849417811

This can receive money from anywhere in the world. been using for years
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by macphilip: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2019
MyTopExchange is a high reliable paypal exchanger in Nigeria
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by Emerald65(f): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls I need someone to help fund my PayPal account.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account by OziRealEstate: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cut out the middle man and buy your own PayPal account that you could easily withdraw your funds from.

Never get less than the current exchange rate ever again.

WhatsApp +2347082314012

Serious Buyers Only Please

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / What Is Session ID In Bank? / Starting A Business In Lagos With N1m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.