Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (55954 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Pretty Nairalander Damsel❤ / Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Bbnaija Liquorose Bcomes First Shine Ya Eye Housemate To Hit 1 Million Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Omoluabi16(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
whizqueen:

I didnt attend a private university darling.
You have no idea what I've been through in life wink
Dear Bisola, you know say I know you sha. whiz baby congratulations.. you're a real badass. Now that you have all the pali, why don't you settle down? Make I apply
Laveda:

Lol. Did we plan a meetup before?
chartered™ .Modify pls.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by dollaflow(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Simpledude0847(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:
Recently the news of a 22-year-old Nigerian lady, who goes by name Bisola, who became a chattered accountant has left the internet buzzing. According to her, she is a holder of a bachelor's degree, a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), a member of Associates of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and also holds the ACA qualification which is prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Congratulations to you, the real slay Queen. And oh, she's also a Nairalander. cheesy

See her tweet below;

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/18/pretty-nigerian-lady-breaks-the-internet-as-she-becomes-chartered-accountant-at-22/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
When beauty meet brains, the outcome is results like this. Not those dirty dullards (Slay shits) whose only USP is their worn-out rashes infested bodies.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:

Why?
still want to meet with you ❤❤❤
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by mimiluv121(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
no jokes this girl ain't fine she just gat brains#nothating#juststatingtheobvious#
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
still want to meet with you ❤❤❤

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:

been tryna get your number, hits rock bottom everytime
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by brunobaba(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
whizqueen:

We are not rich. I hustled my way out smiley
Hustle...you might need to define that word lest people re-define it for you.
Congrats
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by 2lateBiafra: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shattered ACCOUNTANT. grin
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by whizqueen(f): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
brunobaba:

Hustle...you might need to define that word lest people re-define it for you.
Congrats
abi oo... I'm even tired of explaining myself. maybe my signature url would do justice

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by whizqueen(f): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Are you the one?
I am
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by suremanpatriot: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good for you. Buh exam is different from practical
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by whizqueen(f): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Dear Bisola, you know say I know you sha. whiz baby congratulations.. you're a real badass. Now that you have all the pali, why don't you settle down? Make I apply
send your CV grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Windflower(f): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zimri:
When there is money. I'm sure she attended a Private university
She attended a federal university
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by 360command: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
She is cute. I love her boobs
she UG to me.. Worwor full that face.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by samzzycash(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
simplemach:
Did you say Pretty?
she is pretty abeg you don't have to look like a doll to be considered pretty or beautiful.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by HOLYDICK(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
miqos02:
sona olodo full naija ?

No bro i mean schooling in 9ja is one of the hardest part as a kid growing up esp gov universities ..with all the strikes,greedyASUU, wicked/lazy ass lectures and useless gov that doesn't invest in her education sector ...its quite frustrating sometimes so when u have accomplished some good goals here in 9ja despite all those obstacles it is worth celebrating bro..
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by ibietela2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:
Recently the news of a 22-year-old Nigerian lady, who goes by name Bisola, who became a chattered accountant has left the internet buzzing. According to her, she is a holder of a bachelor's degree, a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), a member of Associates of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and also holds the ACA qualification which is prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Congratulations to you, the real slay Queen. And oh, she's also a Nairalander. cheesy

See her tweet below;

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/18/pretty-nigerian-lady-breaks-the-internet-as-she-becomes-chartered-accountant-at-22/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

What's her username
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Windflower(f): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congratz babe,the struggle was worth it. Na person wey u sabi well but ain't disclosing my identity. If that's ur age na hin be say I senior u cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by duroc(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats dear.. From Durocity
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by seunmohmoh(f): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
codedearner:
wow! Bravo! i love brains.
u dey chop brain
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by obinoral1179(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sammy555:
must be from a rich family to have the money to sit for all these exams at by this age
she is the daughter of dangote, her uncle is adenuga and she married to Tony elumelu son...... Nonsense
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by teflonjake(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aunty you possess a beautiful brain, but yo are ugly
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Sofiad1st: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lovely. Congrats to her. Keep slaying with ya brains. grin
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Elnino4ladies: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
whizqueen:

I am

Wow! Congrats dear. I want to be like you when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by smartngentle(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
She is cute. I love her boobs
you have eye for details, you will do well in life.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by mayorall(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
suremanpatriot:
Good for you. Buh exam is different from practical

She got it all bro. Practical ati gbogbo e. A woman filled with virtues.

Love to always meet up with her cos she won't leave you without an impact. At least a meeting, a business idea. Congrat @ whizqueen

Where the party dey shele?.

Come shaaye us for Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by trumpcoat(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Am impressed,this is wonderful
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Laveda(f): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
ibietela2:

What's her username

Whizqueen
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
break internet kwa,op my internet no break for here o,kudos to d lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.